follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can you cure a gambling addict?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: How can you cure a gambling addict?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 09:12:06 AM »
When a gambling person becomes completely addicted, it is very difficult to bring him back from that position. If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?
If a family has a gambler then that family must face a lot of problems but if you have a friend in such a situation how do you bring him back and make his family smile?
Bringing a gambling addict back to a normal life Although there is a lot of difficulty, nothing is impossible if the right effort is made then it is definitely possible to bring a gambling addict back to a normal life. First, be friendly with the gambling addict. He should always be gently talked to in such a way that gambling is not good and can destroy a man very quickly. One should always associate with him in such a way that he is always smiling and talking to everyone in a cheerful manner. A gambling addict should be more passionate about sports if he is always happy and plays sports for fun then he can easily get back to normal life. Also for a gambler gambling should be taken as entertainment and never used outside of entertainment. Always gamble with a fixed budget and never gamble above the specified budget. If a gambler can follow all these rules then he will not be addicted to gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 09:12:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 11:03:25 AM »
Bringing a gambling addict back to a normal life Although there is a lot of difficulty, nothing is impossible if the right effort is made then it is definitely possible to bring a gambling addict back to a normal life. First, be friendly with the gambling addict. He should always be gently talked to in such a way that gambling is not good and can destroy a man very quickly. One should always associate with him in such a way that he is always smiling and talking to everyone in a cheerful manner. A gambling addict should be more passionate about sports if he is always happy and plays sports for fun then he can easily get back to normal life. Also for a gambler gambling should be taken as entertainment and never used outside of entertainment. Always gamble with a fixed budget and never gamble above the specified budget. If a gambler can follow all these rules then he will not be addicted to gambling.

I`m not sure all these things can help an addict. Let's understand that people who became addicted have failed to set and stick to a budget. You cannot talk to an addict about budget and he acts on it because he already has an impulse disorder meaning that he is controlled by his impulse and not reasoning.

Some addicts don`t have behavioral problems so they act friendly and live a normal life but within them, they are not happy. Addiction is not made obvious immediately and before it is known a lot of harm might have been done already. This is like helping someone with a mental disorder in fact to me, an addict has a mental disorder so talking to him gently is good but not capable of changing anything. What assurance that he will follow the advice when you leave?

I think there are more effective and resulting ways of helping an addict.

Therefore, if you want to stop, there are several things you must pay attention to to support it:
- Strong personal intentions
- Yan's family is fully supportive
- Rehabilitation
- Special treatment
- Significant monitoring
This won't be easy to do, so you have to get help from other parties.

I support the above measures. Strong personal intention is vital because you can`t fix something you don`t understand. To eliminate gambling addiction you must admit that you have a gambling problem. Stop denying and start seeing the negative effect gambling has on your life. Now that have recognized the problem, you can seek support from family. Then other measures as identified should be followed.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2024, 11:14:19 AM »
The only possible way to cure gambling addictions that I see is to find something that will replace gambling and make former gambler brain busy and focused on something else. If a person already is in trouble and is addicted, then addiction can be cure with other addiction. Imo once person gets addicted to something (not exactly gambling), then this is a irreversible process. To start, it is necessary to find what emotions addicted person searches in gambling, and offer him something where he can get similar. For example, if a persons gambles because he loves the adrenaline he gets from unknown result, then he should be offered something that can give adrenaline to. Parachute jumping, extreme sport. Maybe something, where a person can gain progress and reward for it will do well as well. 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1416
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2024, 11:44:34 AM »
I support the above measures. Strong personal intention is vital because you can`t fix something you don`t understand. To eliminate gambling addiction you must admit that you have a gambling problem. Stop denying and start seeing the negative effect gambling has on your life. Now that have recognized the problem, you can seek support from family. Then other measures as identified should be followed.
Good point right there. Identifying the problem is the most important thing to resolve it so I think taking an assessment is what makes us the possible causes and effects of our gambling addiction. We have to do it step by step so we will end up having good results if we really need more attention or treatment.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:56:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2024, 02:01:07 PM »
The only possible way to cure gambling addictions that I see is to find something that will replace gambling and make former gambler brain busy and focused on something else. If a person already is in trouble and is addicted, then addiction can be cure with other addiction. Imo once person gets addicted to something (not exactly gambling), then this is a irreversible process. To start, it is necessary to find what emotions addicted person searches in gambling, and offer him something where he can get similar. For example, if a persons gambles because he loves the adrenaline he gets from unknown result, then he should be offered something that can give adrenaline to. Parachute jumping, extreme sport. Maybe something, where a person can gain progress and reward for it will do well as well.
Diverting to other activities might be one way to make an addicted gambler forget about gambling, but it's also a process.

Assistance from his family may also be one of the solutions. I think family intervention will be very influential. Usually gamblers will spend their money in a short time, so maybe the family can monitor their spending every month or even every day.

If his spending exceeds the limit then his family can question him, and of course if he spends it on gambling it will be difficult to answer. The role of the family is very important in this case.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2024, 02:42:03 AM »
I only work in a garment factory and I rarely see them (my friends) gambling, but there are some male friends who gamble online.
And I see that my friend who gambles is not addicted because even when it comes to working in a factory, he is safe or maybe my friend has not yet reached the stage of "addiction".
Maybe your friend is not yet addicted to gambling, but gambling has damaged his financial stability. Financial management will be disrupted.
I see my friend as normal in his gambling, maybe not yet addicted.
But for most of the people in the area where I live, gambling is like a frightening specter and really needs to be avoided.

What you say is also true, maybe my friend is not yet addicted, so he doesn't show any symptoms of gambling.
I'm also not sure whether my friend's finances have been affected or not, because I only heard and saw his friend when he talked about online gambling.

Someone who earns $1000 monthly and gambles with $50 will never be financially troubled. What is needed is the discipline to stick to his budget and all will just be fine. So, it doesn't sound well to believe that every gambler must be addicted, no matter how long it takes.
But where I rarely see people who gamble successfully win at their gambling or they keep their gambling winnings a secret when they win.
Most of the news in my environment is that many people lose and suffer from gambling, so many people also advise to stay away from gambling. :'(
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2024, 10:21:41 AM »
When a gambling person becomes completely addicted, it is very difficult to bring him back from that position. If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?
If a family has a gambler then that family must face a lot of problems but if you have a friend in such a situation how do you bring him back and make his family smile?

A player with a strong addiction can only heal his own understanding of his problem. More precisely, even the fact that he must have great willpower and the desire to change his life. And this cannot be achieved through force to such a player. I mean, only his own desire should lead him to get rid of gambling addiction and not everyone can do that. I've seen a lot of players crying and saying they won't play anymore. But it was clear that they were no longer able to change their lives for the better.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2024, 10:21:41 AM »

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2024, 06:05:45 PM »
Gambling addiction only affects me financially, I think. When a person gambles and it becomes addictive only when he gets double profit from it and is more interested in playing it. In this way gradually he becomes addicted. But I think that's when he's going to be financially strapped and see the big impact it's had on him and his family. Most likely he will then give it up. Actually pressuring him for this does no good. When the gambler is able to understand the matter, he gradually comes out on his own.

IyemRoker

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2024, 07:38:40 AM »
You made me reply with my true situation when I was with my ex-husband and when a gambling addict has entered someone it is definitely difficult to let go of that addiction.
We have a small family, my husband, me and my child but everything changed drastically when my husband gambled, everything ran out like gold, motorbikes, houses, everything was sold by my husband and this is a very sad story.

I didn't want to dwell on sadness and took my son to a better environment, in the end we separated and now my ex-husband is somewhere.
My ex-husband also doesn't provide support for my child and I let him because I don't want to see him again.
My story is quite descriptive for the title you wrote, I hope something like this doesn't happen to other families.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:04 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2024, 07:51:43 AM »
You made me reply with my true situation when I was with my ex-husband and when a gambling addict has entered someone it is definitely difficult to let go of that addiction.
We have a small family, my husband, me and my child but everything changed drastically when my husband gambled, everything ran out like gold, motorbikes, houses, everything was sold by my husband and this is a very sad story.

I didn't want to dwell on sadness and took my son to a better environment, in the end we separated and now my ex-husband is somewhere.
My ex-husband also doesn't provide support for my child and I let him because I don't want to see him again.
My story is quite descriptive for the title you wrote, I hope something like this doesn't happen to other families.
Unfortunately, your family has experienced this kind of situation where you have separated with your husband. Your husband did not realize that there's a possibility for this kind of situation to happen because of his choices about his gambling activities. His actions have become the reason to have done damage to your family, which makes it hard for you to discuss the issue and work towards a resolution.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:46:33 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2045
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2024, 11:42:12 AM »
It's like what Zed0X said which I completely agree with, it is a mistake to try to help someone who did not ask for help, as in most cases, such humanitarian care doesn't always end well, as most end, you either end up making yourself an enemy to such friend, or the friend him or herself makes you his or her enemy, simply for trying to force him or her to leave what he or she enjoys doing.

So, before offering to help a friend, make sure such a friend have come to the point of self realization, and he or she have on his or own realized  that his or her gambling activities aren't helping him or her, and have decided to stop but doesn't know how to, this is when it's clear that such a friends indeed needs help.
And if I have such a friends, I will do everything withing my power and knowledge to help him or her come out of his or her gambling addiction, things I could do includes advising, monitoring, discouraging him or her from gambling, even offering to be his bank account where he or she can save his or her money, so his or her money is safe from him or her using the money to gamble.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2710
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2024, 11:48:06 AM »
Gambling addiction only affects me financially, I think. When a person gambles and it becomes addictive only when he gets double profit from it and is more interested in playing it. In this way gradually he becomes addicted. But I think that's when he's going to be financially strapped and see the big impact it's had on him and his family. Most likely he will then give it up. Actually pressuring him for this does no good. When the gambler is able to understand the matter, he gradually comes out on his own.
I agree that gambling is an addiction that cannot be easily given up without the will to come out of oneself, or if one has experienced financial ruin, one has only realised that one has gone the wrong way and it is too late.but there are those who are able to forget about it by giving other activities that they are interested in [sports, singing, etc.] so that they can forget about gambling because they have already found a replacement.but everything must be supported by the family environment so that they don't fall into it again, with strict supervision.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:53:06 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2024, 11:52:40 AM »
Diverting to other activities might be one way to make an addicted gambler forget about gambling, but it's also a process.

Assistance from his family may also be one of the solutions. I think family intervention will be very influential. Usually gamblers will spend their money in a short time, so maybe the family can monitor their spending every month or even every day.

If his spending exceeds the limit then his family can question him, and of course if he spends it on gambling it will be difficult to answer. The role of the family is very important in this case.

Of course it is a process, and a long lasting process. Like with disease - takes little time to catch it, takes week or more to cure. In addition to your commentary of family help - the addict himself must want to be cured. Without it, it will be waste of time. Family is the first instance who need to spot there is a problem and start insisting on treatment.

In conclusion: family must spot the problem and find gambling addiction replacement with other addictive activity.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2024, 04:18:29 PM »
If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?

In general, no. It is up to the person themselves to seek help, which they usually only do after they have hit rock bottom. You cannot help someone who does not want to be helped. If this happens and they ask for help, if it is someone close to them like a family member or a close friend it is fine to get involved but in the end it has to be the person with their own decision and with psychological and/or psychiatric support who has to get out of the hole in the end.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:20:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2024, 06:12:51 PM »
You can not feed someone if they refuse to eat. They can always puke it out. It has to come from their own choice. If they decide to not quit, you can't do anything to make them. They need to volunteer on their own to quit. Even if you succeed in making them quit, if they find any way to get back on it, they will immediately.

In simple words, you can't unless they choose to. Rehab is a good way to do it but same thing again. If they find ways to do it again, they will do it.

It all depends on the person whether they want to quit or not.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████