follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: You Received 1 Positive Karma: I was Impressed for this Development/Notification  (Read 838 times)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:14:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Yes as the topic stated it clearly, I got a notification from altcoinstalks that I got a positive karma and I was like wow!! Really this forum is doing well. They are working hard to make sure that things are working smoothly. And what I will advise them to do is to add the link of the thread or Post that got the +Karma even though there is no name but let there be link to the post. So that from the notification the person will just click the link and see the post. I really appreciate the admin and other staff in the forum. They also asked participants to know what to do and act on them. There is mutual cooperation here. This forum has spend about 6 years in the ecosystem space and the development of the forum is very high therefore when this forum will spend 15 years in the system then the development will be on the peak. Thank you all for the hard work.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
First, I think this belong to another section: forum related.

It hasn't happened to me yet, although I guess they just implemented it and I haven't received any karma after that. In any case, I think it's positive and I like your proposal to add a link to go to the post for which you have been given karma just by clicking on it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

It hasn't happened to me yet, although I guess they just implemented it and I haven't received any karma after that. In any case, I think it's positive and I like your proposal to add a link to go to the post for which you have been given karma just by clicking on it.
I just give you a +karma to test your notification to see it you will see the positive karma notification and if you didn't get it then I will want you to set your telegram altcoinstalks Notifier to notify your whenever you receive a karma. And for the section, I wanted to drop it in For Beginners and Forum Related Board but I discovered that this section is the general board in which newbies and others are also here to learn and get good information here. But if this board is not the appropriate place to create this thread then the admin or the Moderator should move the thread to the appropriate section. Thanks.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1097
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:00:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
I have that notification bot on my telegram but I haven't noticed that for any Positive Karma however, yesterday I noticed that someone sent me a negative Karma and the bot showed me that but it wasn't able to tell that who sent me that negative karma. The forum's internal system has never sent me any notifications related to positive or negative karma.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
I just give you a +karma to test your notification to see it you will see the positive karma notification and if you didn't get it then I will want you to set your telegram altcoinstalks Notifier to notify your whenever you receive a karma. And for the section, I wanted to drop it in For Beginners and Forum Related Board but I discovered that this section is the general board in which newbies and others are also here to learn and get good information here. But if this board is not the appropriate place to create this thread then the admin or the Moderator should move the thread to the appropriate section. Thanks.

Oh! Ok, it was on Telegram. I'll pass, then. I have telegram but I don't use it much and I don't have notifications for anything activated on my phone.

I have that notification bot on my telegram but I haven't noticed that for any Positive Karma however, yesterday I noticed that someone sent me a negative Karma and the bot showed me that but it wasn't able to tell that who sent me that negative karma. The forum's internal system has never sent me any notifications related to positive or negative karma.

Until recently only the admin could see who had given you karma. Now the option to see who has given you karma is also available to some extent to forum members but by spending ALTTS.

The Eye of Sauron - See who gave you karma
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter

Yes i also received notification today about positive karma. I set up telegram notification bot and only received notification there. I think Email notifications for Karma are still not added. It is a very good steps from Members that they are working on the devolping of this forum. Admin should appreciate such kind of works because it makes forum strong, attractive and user friendly.
 I really impressed when I see this message today and was going to reply under notification bot thread but found your thread before it. More development are coming soon as admin is so active now and soon karma feature will be updated.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Sokani

• Activity: 464
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
Initially, when I saw the topic I thought it was a new implementation by the forum's admin where you can get notified for karma received. But having gone through other persons reply, I'd say I'm a little bit disappointed knowing it's a telegram bot notifier. I know their hands are filled but we hope to see more changes, we wish to see who gives who karma and for the posts or topics for which it's given. If this can be done, it'll help to checkmate abuse of karma.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Initially, when I saw the topic I thought it was a new implementation by the forum's admin where you can get notified for karma received. But having gone through other persons reply, I'd say I'm a little bit disappointed knowing it's a telegram bot notifier. I know their hands are filled but we hope to see more changes, we wish to see who gives who karma and for the posts or topics for which it's given. If this can be done, it'll help to checkmate abuse of karma.
This might not happen anytime soon. The admin might have a different plan in mind because he wants us, the community members to have growth and avoid toxic behavior among other members. We need to understand this as a reason which is why they do not want to display this as it might result in conflicts among other members, let's just understand that the admin is doing this and probably looking for many ways to improve the forum and avoid conflicts.

Why the info is not public, because it would destroy what we are trying to achieve, which is having a friendly and positive community.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:49:40 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:52 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
Yes as the topic stated it clearly, I got a notification from altcoinstalks that I got a positive karma and I was like wow!! Really this forum is doing well. They are working hard to make sure that things are working smoothly. And what I will advise them to do is to add the link of the thread or Post that got the +Karma even though there is no name but let there be link to the post. So that from the notification the person will just click the link and see the post. I really appreciate the admin and other staff in the forum. They also asked participants to know what to do and act on them. There is mutual cooperation here. This forum has spend about 6 years in the ecosystem space and the development of the forum is very high therefore when this forum will spend 15 years in the system then the development will be on the peak. Thank you all for the hard work.
Actually, I didn't understand the things. Has karma receiving notification been enabled in the forum? I know the telegram notification bot made by PX-Z continues to do this. I am currently using it. It gives the both notifications positive karma and Nagetive karma. I have never faced negative karma till now so like you I feel pleased when I see positve karma notification.
Although I also haven't gotten any karma from the last few days. But I agree with you that the altcointalk forum staff is putting a lot of effort into making the forum more user friendly.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Actually, I didn't understand the things. Has karma receiving notification been enabled in the forum? I know the telegram notification bot made by PX-Z continues to do this. I am currently using it. It gives the both notifications positive karma and Nagetive karma. I have never faced negative karma till now so like you I feel pleased when I see positve karma notification.
Although I also haven't gotten any karma from the last few days. But I agree with you that the altcointalk forum staff is putting a lot of effort into making the forum more user friendly.
You guys should stop making this mistake, it's not the forum staff who developed the altcoinstalks notification bot on telegram, it's PX-Z who did, and the fact that we can now get notifications for receipt of both positive and negative Karma, is also his handy work, so, we should not make the mistake of ignoring whom gratitude is due, and give gratitude to another, every notifications we are getting from the telegram both, PX-Z made it possible, as he continues to build, optimize, and include new features to the bot for us all to enjoy.

So, as we appreciate the forum staffs for their hard work in keeping the forum well coordinated and running smoothly, let's also pay tribute to PX-Z for every thing related to the bot notification, for he is the driver behind the wheel in that aspect.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 12:18:04 PM by Fivestar4everMVP »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

You guys should stop making this mistake, it's not the forum staff who developed the altcoinstalks notification bot on telegram, it's PX-Z who did, and the fact that we can now get notifications for receipt of both positive and negative Karma, is also his handy work, so, we should not make the mistake of ignoring whom gratitude is due, and give gratitude to another, every notifications we are getting from the telegram both, PX-Z made it possible, as he continues to build, optimize, and include new features to the bot for us all to enjoy.

So, as we appreciate the forum staffs for their hard work in keeping the forum well coordinated and running smoothly, let's also pay tribute to PX-Z for every thing related to the bot notification, for he is the driver behind the wheel in that aspect.
Thank you very foe your correction. It was after when I have created this topic and others also create their either negative karma or positive karma received and I was reading their post comments that I came to discover that it was  PX-Z that creates the altcoinstalks notification bot. And one is that if people ask admin to add more features to the bot, it is not bad because the admin and PX-Z  are working hand in hand. And PX-z do whatever the admin tells him to do. There are some things might be good for PX-Z but it is not for the admin. Like I believe if it is PX-Z, he would have added who send give and remove karma but that might against the rules of the admin. So asking admin to add some features is not bad thing because the admin will relates the people request with  PX-Z then he will admit so I don't think it is a mistake for that. But by the way thank you for letting us know that it was  PX-Z that in charge of the notification.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1070
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
...And one is that if people ask admin to add more features to the bot, it is not bad because the admin and PX-Z  are working hand in hand. And PX-z do whatever the admin tells him to do...
I don't know where this idea came from but the telegram bot is considered as a third party from the forum and the admin doesn't have any supervision on the bot or its development. Most features added there are from user's request and are based on BTT Supernotifier bot. Admin and I don't have communication on which feature will be added or removed too
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 04:07:23 PM by PX-Z »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

...And one is that if people ask admin to add more features to the bot, it is not bad because the admin and PX-Z  are working hand in hand. And PX-z do whatever the admin tells him to do...
I don't know where this idea came from but the telegram bot is considered as a third party from the forum and the admin doesn't have any supervision on the bot or its development. Most features added there are from user's request and are based on BTT Supernotifier bot. Admin and I don't have communication on which feature will be added or removed too
Thank for the information. Then we also want you to add the Post that received the karma and if possible the person that give the karma and I believed those features most be provided by the admin because I can vividly remember that the hidden of who gives -Karma and +karma is to avoid unnecessary dramas in the forum so if those things will be added then admin will be involved. And I was thinking that he was part of the creation of the bot. With this I have noted.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1070
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Then we also want you to add the Post that received the karma and if possible the person that give the karma and I believed those features most be provided by the admin
The bot is just based on publicly available data. Thus, it can't do something that is hidden just what like you mentioned.
As long as admin didn't make the karma transaction (who and what thread it came from) open to public, it can't be added on the bot.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:28:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
You are right, I also was not aware of this feature until I got the notification and upon checking I saw we now have more options as well, for example before we only have like 2 options, tracking username, and other one is not coming to my mind now, but now we can also track topics and can get karma notifications as well. I wonder if we can get negative karma notifications as well or not.

PXZ is doing great, although we have another source to know about karma and mentions which is made by bitmover but this bot of PXZ is more helpful, everyone has their own taste in using tools, its just 2nd month and we get what we needed, and with time more developments will be made, more toll will be seen by us that will make our lives more easy.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██