follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: You Received 1 Positive Karma: I was Impressed for this Development/Notification  (Read 836 times)

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
And what I will advise them to do is to add the link of the thread or Post that got the +Karma even though there is no name but let there be link to the post.

Just exactly the suggestion I offered on the other topic that talks about negative karma. If any topic or comment receives a karma, whether it's a positive or negative karma, let the notification comes with the link to comment that received the karma.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
I don't know where this idea came from but the telegram bot is considered as a third party from the forum and the admin doesn't have any supervision on the bot or its development. Most features added there are from user's request and are based on BTT Supernotifier bot. Admin and I don't have communication on which feature will be added or removed too

We took it as a positive idea that you added telegram bot, before setting up the bot we never knew if a person posted and sent positive or positive or negative karma. 
But now a days telegram bot informs and it is convenient to see all the news updates. Thank you for giving this telegram vote setting and keep busy for more updates. It is possible to take this forum further.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
What do you mean by notifications from where? Do you receive them via email? Or through a Telegram bot?

So far, I've been receiving notifications about karma just fine through the Telegram bot created by PX-Z, which is really helpful. Additionally, there are mentions, replies, or quotes to my posts that I can easily check. It's truly helpful, and up to now, even though I don't know which posts are getting karma, I don't mind that.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG