follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: huh that 71k came out of nowhere. did anyone of you guys sold?  (Read 1755 times)

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 56
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
Re: huh that 71k came out of nowhere. did anyone of you guys sold?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2024, 03:57:50 PM »
A lot is expected in that matter, and even more than what most people expect. And there are others who have already sold their bitcoin holdings. And these community investors are probably the ones whose assets were so stuck in the previous ATH in 2020 that they have no choice but to hold their holdings again.

And now that the previous ATH has been passed, they have sold their bitcoin. Of course, the profit they got is probably big, and they are satisfied, so that's not bad. At least the important thing is that they are profiting, right?

I don't see any reason why anyone should still be stocked with Bitcoin when there are other altcoins out there that can bring in more profits they are looking for in BTC, because those altcoins are of low marketcap and only need very little to make huge moves compared to a big coin like BTC that needs a huge amount of money to make a large pump.I have noticed many coins, especially memes like Myro, Wif, FLOKI, Pepe, etc., experiencing 10x gains on platforms like Bitget. Once the momentum shifts towards alts like gamefi, L2, and BRC20 tokens, I'm certain the potential profit will outweigh Bitcoin

Meme tokens have been printing steady ahaha. I've been glued to the cex you mentioned memezone and I'm milking..they have a knack of listing top memes early

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2024, 03:57:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2024, 07:02:41 PM »
Its not possible that we see people are not selling at $72,000 and to reset back to low and buy at $69,000 again except if one is going for long, those that have the majority sale are the traders who does not go into long time trading but instead they go shorts and they made sell and and still buy by placing orders as soon as the markets is going in favour towards their direction.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 07:55:20 PM »

I already said that if Bitcoin stays above $69,000 for quite some time, I will only say that we are in a bull market. However, I already changed it again. If Bitcoin stays above $69,000 after the halving event then I can say that we are really in a bull run already. Some might say that we are already in a bull run. Take note that we have different opinions when it comes to the market. :)

To answer the question, I'm not selling yet, and my selling price is still far from the current price of Bitcoin. My first selling price is at around $100,000 because I believe that it will reach that price for the first time this bull run. At least I will sell my Bitcoins between $100,000-$150,000.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2024, 12:47:26 PM »
Its not possible that we see people are not selling at $72,000 and to reset back to low and buy at $69,000 again except if one is going for long, those that have the majority sale are the traders who does not go into long time trading but instead they go shorts and they made sell and and still buy by placing orders as soon as the markets is going in favour towards their direction.
Of course there are many of them who choose to sell at $72k but if those people have just entered at such an expensive price then there is no other choice to wait until the price goes up again to make a profit. They will probably wait until the price of Bitcoin reaches $100k to take advantage of the profits have earned.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:14 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2024, 02:01:08 PM »
Though I am still very optimistic for bitcoin future, but I honestly do not feel that charged up concerning the effects of the halving anymore, though I still honestly hope I am wrong by the way.

Imagine if the coming halving turns out to be a buy the rumor, sell the news kind of thing for so many investors, most especially the newbie ones who are to understand fully what the halving event is all about?
There is the possibility that we may experience some sharp decline of bitcoin's price after the halving, but money from bitcoin will shift to altcoins instead, and altcoins may see a rather wild pump, while the price of bitcoin remains either stable at around $50,000 or slowly depreciating.
But this won't last long before bitcoin starts pumping again though, but I just want us to imagine and know that this is also possible.

so, as we expect the price of bitcoin to boom after the halving, don't forget to keep some stables just incase the opposite happens instead.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2024, 06:54:03 PM »

Actually the selling and buying depends on the profit so may be there are large number of people who are taking profit based on short term trading so they will have sell their bitcoin at 72k$ while others are buying again and again and will sell these bitcoins when the value reaches to their targeted value.

People who have knowledge can think about selling at profitable moment but on other hands if price goes down they sell their bitcoin in fear of losing money. I think one should think about a value of selling so in such case there will be no issue and conditions will be clear for him to take a better decision.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 07:57:32 PM »
Still going quite strong right now, that is why I feel like it is going to be amazing. I believe that we are going to end up with something that will grow stronger. I feel like we are going to just assume that its going to keep going high this way. I believe that we are going to end up with something that should be a lot better, and I hope that it will grow like this. I know that its going to be very good, but also there are some risks involved here and there. So we should definitely consider the situation to be a lot better eventually and that is why I do not expect a fall, and its going strong, so maybe even more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 07:57:32 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2024, 09:30:36 PM »
huh that 71k came out of nowhere. did anyone of you guys sold?
We are very grateful because so far, BTC price movements have been very fast, even the ATH is also $73,637. And there will definitely be another upward movement in the future. I'm very sure that if the ATH is bullish it will reach more than $100k, so just save and hold for now. Try to be more patient. Because after all, we have been waiting for years to meet this bullish era. And this is just the beginning, so it would be much better not to panic about price increases like this.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2024, 10:04:32 PM »
It will be wild if we see Bitcoin move like with a $10k addition within a day. Many are going to put that into the mainstream media as the best rally that we've ever seen. I haven't sold at these levels and I am still waiting patiently for more, I am not greedy but I just know what I am doing and believing that there's gotta be more as prior to the halving that we're waiting for. But for now, I am still going to do nothing but wait.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2024, 10:14:53 PM »
Grandpa BTC doing the opposite of what most people think
"BUY" button was staring me right in the face when I woke up. Bitcoin cracked 70k overnight!

After decades of 10% yearly gains, the boomers that bought into the ETFs at 40k must be pumped. 60% in less than two months. And you know what that means - the halving is just around the corner. We're barely over a month away from the daily supply getting cut in half from 900 to 450 BTC. If these whales and ETF funds keep stacking sats like they have been, we're gonna see some wild volatility.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a few 10k daily candles pretty soon with all this FOMO buying. Can you imagine the rush if BTC pumped 10k in a day? Especially now that regular folks can just buy into a Bitcoin ETF this cycle.

The halving hype is gonna be absolutely insane this time. We're in uncharted territory with all this institutional money piling in before the supply squeeze. Who could have predicted we'd be at these price levels already before the halving even kicks in? Just buckle up, because we're in for one hell of a ride!

I sold some today got 73k about 0.01 btc gone to fiat
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2024, 10:59:17 PM »
It will be wild if we see Bitcoin move like with a $10k addition within a day. Many are going to put that into the mainstream media as the best rally that we've ever seen. I haven't sold at these levels and I am still waiting patiently for more, I am not greedy but I just know what I am doing and believing that there's gotta be more as prior to the halving that we're waiting for. But for now, I am still going to do nothing but wait.
If you've been here on this market for a couple of cycles then this movement is really just that like an ordinary day here on crypto. Somewhat basing with those movement then we havent seen this in a while on where 5-10% movement in a day turns out to be basic or standard but when the time goes by then movement of 3-5% is really just that the base line and now we are moving
higher with those numbers on which it would really be that normal that you would really be having those kind of noticing with those current value movement.
It is really just that good to see on where we are really heading on which the next stop would be $100k.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2024, 11:54:11 PM »
up and up again, please.

This time, we are very enthusiastic to enjoy the changes taking place in the market. BTC brings this crypto market very well. It could even start a bullish era before the BTC Halving.

It's time to enjoy another journey again, no stop here, because we know that the journey of Bitcoin will still be rising up. Altcoins are also following. But, I still don't have any idea when alt season will exactly happen.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:07 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2024, 01:00:08 AM »
If you've been here on this market for a couple of cycles then this movement is really just that like an ordinary day here on crypto. Somewhat basing with those movement then we havent seen this in a while on where 5-10% movement in a day turns out to be basic or standard but when the time goes by then movement of 3-5% is really just that the base line and now we are moving
higher with those numbers on which it would really be that normal that you would really be having those kind of noticing with those current value movement.
Yeah right. It's like another normal crypto day and it's to you whether you've been convinced to sell some or you have to keep on holding. Because if you're going to sell, then you have to make sure that at some point you'd be able to take back what you've sold whilst keeping the fiat. You have to buy at some lows again so that you take advantage and this is your way of leveraging your way to the market and taking advantage based on your experience.

It is really just that good to see on where we are really heading on which the next stop would be $100k.
We will be there in no time.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2024, 07:56:00 AM »
As the price of Bitcoin has been steadily rising in recent times, when the price of Bitcoin was at 42K due to the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, the price of Bitcoin has rebounded from there and transformed into an all-time high. Bitcoin price touched up to 73.6K at the current time, which is a sign that Bitcoin is improving and attracting more investors. Because everyone can be interested in buying Bitcoin because it is possible to invest in Bitcoin if the time is right to invest long term. So I will also buy Bitcoin again for the second time when the halving takes place and wait for the big bull market in 2025.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2024, 05:21:45 PM »
Grandpa BTC doing the opposite of what most people think
"BUY" button was staring me right in the face when I woke up. Bitcoin cracked 70k overnight!
Haha, I might not say overnight, because it took BTC 15+ years old and it took him that much time to reach $70k, but yeah before night it was around $65k and $67k and after that night it was at $70k. So hypothetically speaking you can say it made $70k overnight but in reality it took time, and many investors were played in between.
After decades of 10% yearly gains, the boomers that bought into the ETFs at 40k must be pumped. 60% in less than two months. And you know what that means - the halving is just around the corner. We're barely over a month away from the daily supply getting cut in half from 900 to 450 BTC.
What does 900 to 450 BTC means. I mean before it was 6.25 and now after the halving the reward will be 3.12.
If these whales and ETF funds keep stacking sats like they have been, we're gonna see some wild volatility.
Even if they keep stacking sats like this, a time will come when they will book the profit and leave innocent money stuck in the market and many still has to wait for another cycle to book their profit. So better be sharp enough to not played by these market makers and exit the market a little before.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██