follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: What's your interest in upwork  (Read 500 times)

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
What's your interest in upwork
« on: March 29, 2024, 10:16:41 PM »
Upwork is a platform used for finding remote work, it's used by freelancers such as web developers, designer and writers. It has other features that makes it attractive to both clients and freelancers such as dispute resolution etc.. there are things to be done for instance creation of strong profile that enables your skills and experience, be sure to apply for work that matches your interests and lastly be prepared to negotiate your rates with client. Thus it's very competitive. 
 What kind of skills do you think can potentially offer on upwork?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's your interest in upwork
« on: March 29, 2024, 10:16:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SunflowerBaby

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:13:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Mobile User Karma Topic Starter
Re: What's your interest in upwork
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 07:18:21 PM »
Hi!

I've been using Upwork as well for a long now, in fact, that was the platform where I landed my first job as a CSR, it offers a wide range of work to those who want to work online, tho during these days, the competition is very tough from the skilled workers to the pricey connects. But from the easy work of data entry to the hardest task it is available their so yah I agree to what you said that it should be aligned with the skills.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 07:46:13 PM »
Hi!

I've been using Upwork as well for a long now, in fact, that was the platform where I landed my first job as a CSR, it offers a wide range of work to those who want to work online, tho during these days, the competition is very tough from the skilled workers to the pricey connects. But from the easy work of data entry to the hardest task it is available their so yah I agree to what you said that it should be aligned with the skills.

since covid i guess more people wanted to stay at home and just work online. but i don't see upwork good for newbies anymore too due to competition and the fee they deduct from freelancers is 20% also. it seem to big for someone who wants to make a living.

with such fee, you will need to ask more from the clients yet asking mo0re from the clients will not get you a job as well.
i started as researcher for web directories and few wiki sites back when Upwork was Odesk.  ;D

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:11:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 10:31:24 PM »
Upwork is a platform used for finding remote work, it's used by freelancers such as web developers, designer and writers. It has other features that makes it attractive to both clients and freelancers such as dispute resolution etc.. there are things to be done for instance creation of strong profile that enables your skills and experience, be sure to apply for work that matches your interests and lastly be prepared to negotiate your rates with client. Thus it's very competitive. 

Upwork has been of great help to the youths in our society today... due to technology advancement now one can find a remote job and work online without any physical labour.
Most people now work from home and earn money for a living and I think it is very good.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2024, 01:40:22 PM »

True, I am a member of the platform and I have gotten some jobs that required me to develop content for a blog. It is a good platform where you can advertise what you can do and then get people to hire you for your service.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 09:01:10 AM »
actually this is the first time I have had about upwork, please I need more explanation about upwork and who and who is qualified to work and what site can you go through to get this upwork?

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 09:15:47 PM »

True, I am a member of the platform and I have gotten some jobs that required me to develop content for a blog. It is a good platform where you can advertise what you can do and then get people to hire you for your service.

have you tried searching jobs related to Bitcoin? there are so much in the result actually. i have tried searching even Ethereum and most are looking for solidarity programming proficiency.

try searching "Bitcointalk" there are some results of this, you may even find a signature/bounty campaign manager job from there. i once work for someone there related to crypto but i am avoiding Chinese employers. those guys are just dumping all the pressure.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 09:15:47 PM »

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2024, 06:36:39 AM »
actually this is the first time I have had about upwork, please I need more explanation about upwork and who and who is qualified to work and what site can you go through to get this upwork?
It's strange to know that someone hasn't heard about Upwork platform while being a member of this forum. In simple terms, Upwork is just a freelance platform where freelancers get paid to complete the tasks given by clients.

Those days getting jobs on Upwork isn't easy because the platform is highly saturated and thousands of users are trying to gets jobs. There's huge competition in getting tasks on that platform, and most often clients give jobs to already established members with many reviews.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀