follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Rise of Ethereum to 800$  (Read 46876 times)

Offline cashbit

• Activity: 362
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 19, 2020, 12:15:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Rise of Ethereum to 800$
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 09:39:52 AM »
I hope that what you say will indeed happen in the future. I am sure Ethereum will exceed the price of $ 800. I help and support your posts here and are always optimistic and think positively about Ethereum even though the current market conditions are not supportive. But there is still great potential to rise for Ethereum in the near future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 09:39:52 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 11:02:41 AM »
Hi, guys!

My friend, that worked for one exchange sayd me, that ETH will be 800$ in nearest half of year, he made technical analys  of price and relying on it calculated the price. I have a lot of ETH from it course 600$, but I want to earn some money and sell ETH when it will be higher than 600$,

Are you believe in this? Can ETH hit 800$?   ???

I think rise ethereum to 800$ will happen at the next year. Ethereum is very potential coin. It is smart contract and so popular now.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 01:53:52 PM »
As far as I know $800 is not too hard to reach, in fact, ethereum was in that price before. Actually, it is possible that before the end of this year eth will be 1k again or higher.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 02:01:24 PM »
Hi, guys!

My friend, that worked for one exchange sayd me, that ETH will be 800$ in nearest half of year, he made technical analys  of price and relying on it calculated the price. I have a lot of ETH from it course 600$, but I want to earn some money and sell ETH when it will be higher than 600$,

Better hope that Eth will recover to $600 by December, the highest I think that ETH will close this year is at $500.
Anyway, it's not even a question to me that ETH will reach $800. It will. It's only a question of when. We'll just have to wait for ethereum 2.0 and see how the market reacts.

Offline ViktorICO

• Activity: 177
  • Honest ICO reviewer - not bounty hunter.
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 26, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
Hi, guys!

Better hope that Eth will recover to $600 by December, the highest I think that ETH will close this year is at $500.
Anyway, it's not even a question to me that ETH will reach $800. It will. It's only a question of when. We'll just have to wait for ethereum 2.0 and see how the market reacts.

ETH 2.0? I don't here about it, can you tell me more? I know, that we have new development of speed of ETH transaction, in few days it will be 5x higher than now
Write in p.m. if you are interersted in honest ICO review.

Offline Dilerium90

• Activity: 283
  • Last Active: January 05, 2023, 01:33:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 06:08:45 PM »
Hi, guys!

A true trader can not listen to the opinions of other analysts, so there is no point in making such far-sighted plans. Of course, there is always a possibility that the Etherium and the rest of the market will grow. There is also a possibility that everything will be repeated several times.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline ViktorICO

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »
Hi, guys!

A true trader can not listen to the opinions of other analysts, so there is no point in making such far-sighted plans. Of course, there is always a possibility that the Etherium and the rest of the market will grow. There is also a possibility that everything will be repeated several times.

I honestly hope, that ETH won't break through 100$ down and not even die  :-[ If in nearest time it will be stable, I think that it can growth in December, before the New Year holidays

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 06:16:10 PM »

Offline akbarals9425

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 12, 2020, 10:02:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 06:19:51 PM »
I believe but I don't know when in two years or three years, from the diagram it does look like the ethreum has penetrated more than 600 $ but when it will happen we don't know anyone said before the end of the year some say in mid 2019

Offline ViktorICO

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 06:47:14 PM »
I believe but I don't know when in two years or three years, from the diagram it does look like the ethreum has penetrated more than 600 $ but when it will happen we don't know anyone said before the end of the year some say in mid 2019

Two or three years is too long perspective. As I saw last year, ETH growth very fast, it make 2,5x in 10 days, so, considering the expirience, I am waiting for some think like that, but this winter.

Offline bishop

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: October 06, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
Ethereum can reach 800$ very quickly in a few days, but now it's not real. For uprising Good News and daily volumes must improve.

Offline ViktorICO

• View Profile

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2018, 10:40:43 PM »
Ethereum can reach 800$ very quickly in a few days, but now it's not real. For uprising Good News and daily volumes must improve.

Which good news we need and from what country? USA, China? We need only good bull market with strong investors.  8)

Offline Octoalts

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1418
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: February 02, 2024, 08:48:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2018, 11:35:52 PM »
Yes, I believe Ethereum will be able to rise to $ 800, because I see the public interest is very high. With the high interest of the community, it is not difficult for Eth to reach that price.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline spark

• Activity: 150
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 02:46:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2018, 05:44:13 AM »
Hi, guys!

I believe eth can hit $800 although I am not sure when it's happening. Maybe at the end of this year or maybe in the next year but eth has a big chance to be back to the highest price, so I think you don't need to sell at $600 if you want to make a big profit especially you have a lot of eth. All you can do right now are holding your eth, and if there is a chance to increase the amount by trading, then you can make the trade because right now, there is a good chance for you to trade eth pair altcoin.

Offline ViktorICO

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2018, 06:39:52 AM »
Hi, guys!

I believe eth can hit $800 although I am not sure when it's happening. Maybe at the end of this year or maybe in the next year but eth has a big chance to be back to the highest price, so I think you don't need to sell at $600 if you want to make a big profit especially you have a lot of eth. All you can do right now are holding your eth, and if there is a chance to increase the amount by trading, then you can make the trade because right now, there is a good chance for you to trade eth pair altcoin.

I am not so good in traiding :-[ So, I need only to wait, when ETH will growth. But, trully, it is realy difficult, especially, when it cost only nearly 220$ :-\

Offline Сrypto God

• Activity: 170
  • Last Active: May 23, 2019, 09:52:59 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2018, 09:20:52 AM »
No one can guess eth prices correctly. Cryptocurrency is full of speculation and predictions, but at least the analysis can approach the actual price. Estimates of your friends can be true if the price of bitcoin increases significantly higher. From the trend, i see eth will increase even higher after rising bitcoin prices.

I agree, if BTC will raise, ETh will raise too, but, how we can raise the price of BTC?
Go to the fortuneteller)But seriously, technical analysis is relative, and a serious approach is needed in order to predict the market; first, we need to develop algorithms for statistical estimation of the market, and then develop systems for predicting the probabilities of price movement

Developing is interesting, but hard, and not many people can do it. Mybe, we can see some technical analys from traders with posistive reputation? if yes, can you give me some links on WEB-sites, where we can see some schedules, graphics and diagram, which explanais to us, what we need to expect from ETH and cryptomarket.
It's quite obvious that development requires diligence, and not everyone is smart enough and disciplined for this, I would not particularly have been counting on the analytics of any other person because you should understand that the one who makes the money will not do the analyst to others)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG