follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk  (Read 152423 times)

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2029
  • dev@
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk
« on: September 26, 2018, 01:27:47 PM »
It came to my attention that some Bitcointalk members are complaining to projects that giving Altcoins Talks members the same stake in the bounties is not fair. Thus this post is to explain the difference between both forums.

1- What is the objective of bounties ?
Bounties objective is to get as much exposure to the project as possible. Thus a bounty on ALTT is a must.

2- The ranking system in both forums, and what is the rank good for ?
The ranking system in both forums is different, but until recently it was very similar.
bitcointalk started with a normal ranking, then they started limiting the ranking up, then now with merit system they almost killed any opportunity to rank up for new users.
Altcoins Talks: has a normal ranking system, your rank grows as you contribute more, no tricks no catch ... On Altcoins Talks however we have another criteria for contributions, the post count only increases when a certain criteria in the post is met, thus shitty short replies and posts are not counted. Here on ALTT we also have more ranks, we have more ranks in between and we have 2 ranks higher than legend.
For an ICO or project : the rank is good for signature exposure, the higher the rank the more contribution the member did, thus the more exposed will be the signature. But in a merit based system the amount of contribution is no longer relevant, thus the exposure is no longer a factor in ranks in btt. For Altt the rank is still linked to amount of contribution thus signature exposure is still relevant.

3- Signature is an ad, so what's the difference between both forums ?

They say an image is better than a 1000 words ! that's why on ALTT we allow both image and gif signatures. We think asci art has a lot of limitations for explaining or presenting a project, thus we advise you to use image or even gif for your signatures on our forum. But of course ascii signatures are accepted as well.

4- Multiple accounts & Account farms.
On Btt it is easy to signup for multiple accounts, you do not even need an email for that, accounts are not verified by email / on Altt we verify the emails, and we block any fishy email providers, thus to have multiple accounts on our forum you need multiple valid emails.
Then on our forum we actively hunt for multiple accounts, bots and farm accounts, we lable them or disable them! on BTT nothing of this happened, which means during the last couple years [since ICO frenzy] millions of fake and duplicate accounts were registered, and before the merit system was introduced, all these accounts have ranked up!  I can bet you, not a single bounty hunter on btt have 1 single account, what does it mean ? it means less reach for your signature campaign, because when you maintain multiple accounts, you just do the bare minimum.

5- Altt gives you more exposure

We are a small forum and community compared to btt, but ironically, projects that post their bounties here get 4-20x more exposure, i'm kidding you not! And the reason is that on btt it is so crowded that it is difficult to get people intersted in your project, and unless you bump your post every 2 minutes, your post won't be exposed to many people. On btt within 2 minutes your post disappear in the 2nd, 3rd page, on the 1st page stays the projects bumping the post every 1-2 minutes !!! Thus a normal bounty, that does not want to artificially bump every few minutes, will go unnoticed. On our forum we have a much less aggressive approach, and due to our smaller community and the hunt on multiple accounts, such bumping rarely happens, allowing all bounties to get the exposure they deserve.

6- We care about your project
When bounties are posted on our forum, we help promote them, through twitter/ telegram/reddit etc  ... On BTT they fight them, if they discover you are asking your members to bump your posts to get a bit more exposure, they delete your bounty.

7-We have a compensation plan to protect our bounty hunters
On our forum, if a project fails we protect our members by giving them our bounty token instead.

8-We take scam accusations seriously
On BTT, anyone creates a new account and accuses any project of being a scam; We have a separate section for that, and we make sure that accusers present valid arguments before labeling a project a scam.

In short, AltcoinsTalks is often a better place to run a bounty, so why do some bitcointalk users complain, why don't they just join here and create an account and rank it up as well / or just teleport, which by the way many do.
The answer is that some btt users want to limit others from accessing bounties so that they can get a bigger share themselves [hint: merit system on btt] , thus if a senior or hero member is valued on btt just because he is a senior member, not because of the contributions or activity that is by definition an anti-meritocratic system. 

Furthermore, all those that created fake and multiple accounts and ranked them up, rejoiced when the merit system came into place in btt, and do not want another forum to reduce their share of the bounty.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 05:47:14 PM by admin »
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk
« on: September 26, 2018, 01:27:47 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Leonardo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1414
  • HEX: Longer pays better
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bounties on AltcoinsTalks VS. Bounties on Bitcointalk
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 02:32:18 PM »
The answer is that some btt users want to limit others from accessing bounties so that they can get a bigger share themselves [hint: merit system on btt] , thus if a senior or hero member is valued on btt just because he is a senior member, not because of the contributions or activity that is by definition an anti-meritocratic system.

So damn true. They say they will give merit to "quality" posts but the truth is merits are given to those posts flattering merit. 90% merits of DdmrDdmr - the most awarrded user on BTT are from his posts analyzing merit. It's a failure BTT has to prevent its members from ranking up by merit.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:36:36 PM by Leonardo »

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

Offline Cold_Zero

• Activity: 351
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2020, 05:51:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »
The funny is fucking merit system. I was a member of BCT, I no spam but I can not get any merit. They say merit will make the post more qualified. But with newbie or Jr member, It fucking still hard, they dont care us even thought my post is good or not.
But with the post about merit, they can give one if we talk well about merit. Fuck that.

And now they give the policy atleast 1 merit to become Jr.member. That's joker, i was a member for a year but still a newbie.

They despise the bounty hunters even though they also contribute to the development of the community. They discriminate us because we are bounty hunters, they will never give their merit.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3446
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:38:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:03:44 AM »
~snip~
In short, AltcoinsTalks is a better place to run a bounty, so why do some bitcointalk users complain, why don't they just join here and create an account and rank it up as well, which by the way many do.
~snip~

~You are really wise~
Bitcointalk users have no strong reason to complain. They must not disfigure our forum for this case. Altcoinstalks is very open to anyone who wants to join.

~snip~

Furthermore, all those that created fake and multiple accounts and ranked them up, rejoiced when the merit system came into place in btt, and do not want another forum to reduce their share of the bounty.

Yes, I have analyzed about it, sir. You are correct, some of them want to take control the bounties. I don't know why they are so greedy. Actually, it is very bad and unfair attitude.

Note: I think a bounty manager should not be easy to affected by misleading people. Just focus in his work to promote an ICO project through bounty campaigns.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline wildanmr

• Activity: 581
  • Altcoinstalks Support
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: September 13, 2023, 03:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 04:38:20 AM »
I take family in this forum. Althought the quantity member in this forum isn't much like that forum, but I can see the great future of this forum.

Nowaday, many project come to cryptocurrency world and apply their idea. I think this is excellent forum to spesifically topic.

And in number 7 and 8, I love those number in this forum. As far as we know, many scam project come to us. And nice idea to filter it before investor+bounty hunter face their project.

I'm very happy to read this thread. Let us contribute and growing up this forum. Hope this forum giving to the better especially to altcoin.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:48:04 AM by wildanmr »

Offline Unknown

• Activity: 385
  • Last Active: May 05, 2022, 09:38:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 03:42:20 PM »
Well said explanation, I hope this forum will rise up with 1 person=1 account up to the the moon. For the fairness of everyone  :)

Lets build altcoinstalks together :>

Offline Dinid

• Activity: 705
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 04:33:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »
Admin :
👏👏👏👏👏
Very nice, Admin. "Thanks" has been already send.
I just already want to send pm to you before, regarding this case.

Hahaha, thank you so much, Admin 🙏👏👍👌😘
Nice decision.

AllTalk :
Agree 👌👍👏😘☕.
Nice, Mate

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »

Online epidemia

• Padawan
  • Activity: 10527
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 50
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 34
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 08:43:05 PM »
Here's what I'll tell everyone: our administrator is just wonderful!
Everything is correctly and briefly described: starting with the horde of trolls and ending with the attitude to the person on two different forums (diametrically opposite)!
I assure everyone that altcoinstalls will be even better! :)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline owmivmen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2173
  • Altcoinstalks Supporter
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 03:47:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 11:29:22 AM »
6- We care about your project
When bounties are posted on our forum, we help promote them, through twitter/ telegram/reddit etc  ... On BTT they fight them, if they discover you are asking your members to bump your posts to get a bit more exposure, they delete your bounty.

In short, AltcoinsTalks is a better place to run a bounty, so why do some bitcointalk users complain, why don't they just join here and create an account and rank it up as well, which by the way many do.
Thank you admin. Many important things we need to emphasize about this forum. I agree with your opinion. They can just create an account in this forum but it's not easy to create an account that is quality and helps to develop this forum. If they only see the ranking as an assessment, they are very wrong. Experience is the most important thing on this forum. We are here to discuss and there is no difference between newbie and legend. I give positive karma if they make a good contribution to this forum.
NO JOB NO PARTY
Follow me on X!

Offline akbarals9425

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 12, 2020, 10:02:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 02:06:59 PM »
admin posts are very useful I like this forum because it is more favorable to us, bounty hunters
I hope that the vision mission will continue to be maintained and the success of this forum will increase even more from year to year.
amen

Offline andriyana

• Activity: 179
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2023, 07:07:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 09:37:15 PM »
this is amazing I read this with a sweet smile because what admin say is true, I felt very pity for the newbie and Jr.member in BTT they got be treated unfair from tymos and friends, newbie account must get 1 merit to be jr.member and need a lot of merit again for the rank, the very limited bounty work for the newbie and Jr.member is very limited, I think all  developer crypto must read this thread

altcoinstalks will be a big forum and all bounty / ICO projects will immediately go to altcoinstalks
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:43:01 AM by andriyana »

Offline Millionaire

• Activity: 436
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 08:41:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 03:14:43 PM »
This is something extraordinary. I am very sure that this is the beginning of the development of altcoinstalks. It won't be long before many people will go to this forum to join us and jointly develop the altcoinstalks forum.
..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 03:30:50 PM »
Lately I was involved as an advisor in few ICO's which has bounty campaigns on BTT forum. All teams were not happy with the result of bounty campaign. There where thousands of participants and literally no investments.

This is so true what Amin is talking about.

Bots, alt accounts, spam, scam, bad managed bounties, bad managers. This is killing ICO's and bounties.

I am sure bounty will evolve into something more useful for the ICO's in the future and will be provided by specialised services because they are not effective anymore in actual state.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline cryptothief

• Activity: 619
  • Last Active: April 29, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 04:28:26 AM »
i was a member for a year but still a newbie.

That can't be true, the merit system only started in January on Bitcointalk. Unless you contributed absolutely nothing to the forum before it was introduced and then suddenly realised that you had to if you wanted to earn through bounties. Not saying that you're entirely wrong, but sounds a bit like sour grapes to me. I am a member on both forums and see benefits (and flaws) in both systems. Both forums offer opportunities to earn through bounties, but the main benefit is giving and receiving value. Altcoinstalks is a much newer forum, and therefore have presumably have been able to learn from mistakes that bitcointalk made, as well as add in additional features that they felt added to the community. All the best.
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████