follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [ ANN ] 🔥🔥 [Synchrotron Coin] 🔥🔥 - PoS/PoW Coin. ✅30 weeks Airdrop LIVE NOW✅  (Read 19462 times)

Offline Eric01120

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2019, 08:45:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
[nofollow] [nofollow] [nofollow]

Windows and MacOSX Qt Wallet

[nofollow]          [nofollow]

Sourcecode

[nofollow]

Webpage

Block Explorer

Exchanges

will follow soon

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Eric01120

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

AIRDROP 1 RULES

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/HDnTsxa [nofollow]
Download Wallet:  https://github.com/SynchrotronCoinDev/SynchrotronCoinV2/releases/tag/v1.0.w [nofollow]

Status Tracker:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltQJGxF3ZOkc0ST_X6_F_2py7RVmNHwcgfr1GU_f8vA/edit?usp=sharing [nofollow]

Each airdrop round will run from Monday (Opens at 10AM UTC) to Friday (Closes at 22:00 UTC), Validation will run from Saturday to Sunday and distribution will happen on Monday.

1. You MUST follow the official Synchrotron twitter handle and "like + retweet" minimum of 1 tweet during the airdrop week. (Twitter account must be registered before 17/11/2018): https://twitter.com/SynchrotronCoin [nofollow]
2. You MUST make one unique tweet about synchrotron coin and include these hashtags - #STC #Synchrotron
3. Join Synchrotron's official telegram channel and be active.
4. You MUST be active on our Discord server. We will check activity level based on your XP which is tracked by a bot. XP will be reset at the end of each round.

Multiple applications are not allowed. If a participant is caught with multiple accounts, he/she will not receive the airdrop and will be banned from future airdrops.

YOU MUST NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE ALL QUALIFYING CONDITIONS IN ONE DAY - NO BURST POSTING

Offline xsinx

• Activity: 72
  • Last Active: May 29, 2023, 05:03:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Synchrotron Coin Airdrop Project Introduction

Hello Goodmorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today on my first entry for 2019 i am introducing a new 3 week old airdrop project that launch last December 11, 2018. Synchrotron Coin is a 100% Community Based Cryptocurrency project that will run a series of airdrop rounds to its community. As of this writting they are already on its 4th airdrop round and there would more airdrop rounds to go if you missed the first 3 rounds of airdrop...READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Coin 1st Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog. The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. One week have passed since i join this new exciting cryptocurrency airdrop project named Synchrotron Coin. Today we are publising the first every weekly community newsletter covering all the latest news and updates about the project...READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Coin Launch its own Mini ICO Sale

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome Again to Bitnewsportal Blog the home of the best projects and Airdrop Opportunities. Today we feature the latest update about Synchrotron airdrop project.

Yesterday Synchrotron #DevelopmentTeam  announce the launch of their Mini ICO Sale to raise money for Exchange Listing and project development...READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron official Webwallet launched

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity! Today we will feature another exciting updates from Synchrotron airdrop project.

Synchrotron #DevelopmentTeam  never fail to impress their community. They officially announce the launch of their Synchrotron Web Wallet. With this launch people from across the globe who don’t have an access to Desktop Computer can now join and participate in the weekly Synchrotron  community airdrop...READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Round #5 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello GoodMorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the post-airdrop news for round #5 of Synchrotron  Airdrop Project.

Synchrotron #DevelopmentTeam  sucessfully finished its validation and checking of all airdrop registration for round #5. Today Synchrotron Development will start the distribution of the 300,000 STC Coin Airdrop Allotment for this round #5...READ MORE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline gh2016

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: April 02, 2019, 09:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
After 5 successfuls  airdrops Synchroton coin is one of the best airdrops at this period last week a distribution of the 300,000 STC and there more you can join also bounty contests  and giveaway in  Synchroton coin community, you can get more  STC.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:40:27 AM by gh2016 »

Offline mjacer

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 28, 2019, 11:20:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
I don't have my own desktop or laptop.  But i am really curious about the project since the team are actively doing the things as planned.  So i decided to download the qt wallet in my company owned laptop.  Since qt wallet is not allowed inside the company, I opened it when i have a good internet at home.  I am happy with the stake i got since it is almost in an hourly basis.  So i would really recommend downloading the wallet, I am really happy with what i am getting, what more if you open the wallet and let it be open 24/7.  A thumbs up for me.

Offline chulos

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 01, 2019, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
I have been at Synchrotron airdrops since the beginning. I am currently appreciating the speed and reliability of the dev team to solve any problem. The entire airdrop process still has many parts ahead of us. A big advantage is POS that you can run 24/7 staking -
for example on a laptop - i have it solved so - low electricity consumption. Every day i get about 100 coins. There is the possibility of contests on discord. Since last week, you can increase your airdrop rate by a bitcointalk signature campaign. I believe Synchrotron will be successful in the world of cryptos. I wish many successes, lots of new investors and a large, satisfied members' community.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 10:05:51 PM by chulos »

Offline Eric01120

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

BONUS MINI SALE!

0.1 BTC worth of synchrotroncoin  STC Purchase and get 2.5% bonus on top.  ( 5 spots available )

0.2 BTC worth of  synchrotroncoin  STC Purchase and get 6% bonus on top.  ( 2 spots available )

Be the first  member to join 100K Club and get 10% bonus on joining.

Multiple purchases allowed.

Synchrotron is a community oriented project which is presently funded privately.   
We are launching STC mini-sale and whales club in order to raise much needed funds for exchange listings, on-going project expenses and project development.

--------MINI SALE--------

Why buy STC in mini sale?

- Proof of Stake rewards -
- Benefit from mini-sale bonus -
- Whale club multipliers (if/when club level is reached)-
- Coloured username 'DONATOR' rank badge -
- Airdrop bonus for all donators (**Only one multiplier will apply once donator becomes a whale**)-

---All mini sale participants will get donator bonus (x1.10 or 10%) in airdrops until you reach any club level then club bonus applies instead.  ---

PROJECT FUNDS COINS

500,000 STC coins at 400 sats each
1,000,000 STC coins at 500 sats each
1,000,000 STC coins at 600 sats each

-Conversions to be based on CMC rate-

BTC: 0.005 minimum purchase
ETH: 0.16 minimum purchase
BCH: 0.15 minimum purchase
DOGE :  5000 minimum purchase

All purchases WILL be communicated and completed on discord. 

--------WHALE CLUB MULTIPLIERS & BENEFITS--------

To Join Synchrotron Whales Club, you need to hold a certain number of STC Coins.  50% of your airdrop coins will be counted towards club membership.

30K Club: (1.5x multiplier + coloured username + special airdrop requirements)

50K Club: (1.75x  multiplier + coloured username + special airdrop requirements + Dedicated MOD for problem resolution)

100K Club: (2x  multiplier + coloured username + special airdrop requirements + Dedicated MOD for
problem resolution + Access to private channel to discuss strategy and development with project team)

250K Club: (4x multiplier + coloured username + Unique airdrop requirements + dedicated core team member assigned + Access to core team channels)

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Coin 2nd Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Goodmorning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog. The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the 2nd weekly community newsletter of Synchrotron Cryptocurrency airdrop project. Today we are covering all the latest updates and news that happens in the past airdrop week...READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Round #6 Post-Airdrop Community News
Hello good morning everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature the update who recenly concluded airdrop round #6 of Sychrotron Coin Project.
All is well again for another weekly airdrop of STC project. Numbers are growing with 118 Members successfully completed and passed the validation for airdrop #6. ..READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron Round #7 Post-Airdrop Community News

Hello Goodmorning everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal blog, the home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we will feature round #7 post-airdrop news for synchrotron coin project.

Another Successful weekly Airdrop from Synchrotron project and for this round 117 airdrop participants shared the total airdrop pot of 300,000 STC Coins. ..READ MORE

Offline xsinx

• View Profile

Synchrotron 4th Weekly Community Newsletter

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome again to Bitnewsportal Blog, The home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity. Today we feature another weekly community newsletter for Synchrotron Project. Now on its 4th weekly release...READ MORE

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG