follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Status Crypto Messenger - Updates about Nimbus client  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Flodner

• Activity: 539
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: February 14, 2024, 02:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Status Crypto Messenger - Updates about Nimbus client
« on: January 18, 2023, 06:51:52 PM »
As you know, I'm a big fan of crypto dapps and Status messenger I use for years. To be honest - still so many people even among my friends don't use it. But it's very usable - you can use it as dapp browser and Ethereum wallet.

I'm happy that Status is being actively developed and that's why I'm sharing the technical updates about Nimbus client. I understand that it might be too technical post, so for non-technical people - I just suggest - start using Status. Try it. You can message me there, you can find me by @ cryptotexty, or cryptotexty.stateofus.eth (this is my ENS name which I bought in the past for only 10 SNT).

Nimbus has released a production-ready version of its validator client, addressing a key demand from node operators and advanced users. The client is highly performant and requires low resources, allowing it to run on a range of devices — from embedded systems to enterprise servers.

Release v22.11.0 allows users to run the Nimbus validator client independently with beacon nodes from other clients, giving operators greater flexibility and the ability to introduce Nimbus into their existing setups with minimal change. This configuration is ideal for operators running hundreds to thousands of validators.

Here are also 10 major updes for Nibmus in 2022:

The long-awaited split client mode. This mode enables a more flexible setup: running the Nimbus validator client independently of the beacon node.

Marked enhancements leading up to a successful Ethereum Mainnet Merge and the stable performance of Nimbus in the post-merge network.

Support for trusted node sync (also known as checkpoint sync).

Support for external block builders — aka MEV — leading up to the Merge.

Support for the Ethereum-defined REST API endpoints for light client sync.

Beta release for the Nimbus stand-alone light client.

Improved metrics to track validator activity.

Continued improvement in client efficiency. Now Nimbus requires less CPU, lower bandwidth, and smaller memory space.

Support for the Keymanager API and remote keystores. With the Keymanager API, users can add, remove and migrate validators on the fly.

Significant improvement in the Nimbus guide in terms of content and coverage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Status Crypto Messenger - Updates about Nimbus client
« on: January 18, 2023, 06:51:52 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline boyd56

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 10, 2023, 02:16:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1