follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: FATCAT a Defi x Reflection play  (Read 4419 times)

Offline fatcatcoin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 29, 2023, 01:05:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
FATCAT a Defi x Reflection play
« on: March 24, 2023, 05:44:37 PM »
Hi,

I'm Catoshi, dreamed up FATCAT.army

I created something very special that not many have picked up on yet, I mixed Defi with Reflections.

what's the big deal?
well reflection tokens have always failed because like ponzi schemes when they run out of new money coming in they tend to collapse down to zero as everyone sells their rewards.

what I have changed, some of the reflections go to hodlers, but some also go to a Treasury that invests in Defi yield positions on DEXs, these produce perpetual rewards from DEX trading volume.
FATCAT treasury uses these every growing perpetual rewards to buy FATCAT on one DEX and sell FATCAT on another DEX, that creates a price difference which attracts arbitrage traders to make more volume to close the price difference.

I geared it towards making as much volume as possible and making it so even if no one trades the FATCAT treasury will still force volume.

why does volume matter?
well reflection coins run on volume the more volume they have the more people want to buy them to get those reflections, making sure volume can never bottom out means there will always be willing buyers to buy FATCAT, and in a bull run scenario the treasury will 10x causing the volume floor to 10x also!

due to the supply dynamics of the LP and burn wallet also getting a bit of reflections over time the supply shrinks while while hodlers bags grow and the LPs grow and volume mechanics grow.
IMO I designed it to appreciate in value, its essentially coded in the tokenomics:
(less supply)x(forced demand)= price go moon

At heart I am a crypto hodler and I designed what in my view would be the perfect hodling token, it was designed to never sell out fully just go selling the perpetual reflections.

I invite you to come on this tokenomics adventure with me, I made it as rug safe as possible.
-renounced contract
-team coins locked between 2024-2030 and on the yearly releases we will harvest reflections and lock them back up again.
-LPs are burnt, the burn address owns them so only they could rug.

I hope you enjoy this Defi twist on a memecoin

FatCat the reflection token that actually works: fatcat.army  WhitePaper  FatCat Twitter  FatCat Telegram Chat FatCat contract is: 0x55493E35e33Fcf811571707Ac5Bf1DbcB658bAfc 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

FATCAT a Defi x Reflection play
« on: March 24, 2023, 05:44:37 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG