follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What Altcoins Do you have?  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What Altcoins Do you have?
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2024, 11:53:10 PM »
Altcoins that are part of my wallet are AIRT, USDT and BNB. All three have great growth potential, I will profit the most from the first listed through the stake method. I am still looking for other coins, whether they are old or new, the quality of its development is important to me as an investor.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2024, 11:53:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:49:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2024, 06:05:53 AM »
SUI, ATOM, TIA, DYM, OSMO, BNB.

4 of the altcoins that I'm holding are under Cosmos Blockchain because I believe in the project and of course those juicy reward through staking is what I'm after with. SUI because I also believe with the project as well and of course BNB because of the rewards that I can possibly get thru launchpad.

All of them are giving me passive income and even though it wasn't that much, what's important is there's something that I can get from holding them for free (staking).

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2024, 01:56:36 PM »
Altcoins that are part of my wallet are AIRT, USDT and BNB. All three have great growth potential, I will profit the most from the first listed through the stake method. I am still looking for other coins, whether they are old or new, the quality of its development is important to me as an investor.
Investing in new coins for quick profits has high returns but also high risk. It can lose value anytime after a major decline. However, not all coins behave the same. There are many coins that are capable of giving great rewards to an investor. But I trust some old coins. Because I know that the fundamental aspects of those coins are strong enough. I trust ether and bnb and sol. Because I know that in any situation these coins will always survive in the market.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2024, 07:27:50 PM »
Well yeah, as we all know that if Bitcoins movement is on uptrend just like in bull run, Altcoins will follow and this is what I am waiting for as majority of my holdings right now are into Altcoins for an easy multiplier but yeah it was all memecoins that I hodl right now and I wish I still have the chance to get profit from it.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:04:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2024, 07:36:14 PM »
Not in large quantities, I have some Altcoins that I keep in my wallet!  BNB, Solana, Avax, Litecoin, Cardano, Matic, Near, Twt, Sfp etc. There are also coin memes that I have such as Doge, Shiba, Pepe etc. 
As for Altcoins from more Bounties and Airdrops, but on average they have no value at this time. My hope is that the price of the Top Altcoin that I hold can go to the moon when it is bullish.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2024, 07:39:56 PM »
Investing in new coins for quick profits has high returns but also high risk. It can lose value anytime after a major decline. However, not all coins behave the same. There are many coins that are capable of giving great rewards to an investor. But I trust some old coins. Because I know that the fundamental aspects of those coins are strong enough. I trust ether and bnb and sol. Because I know that in any situation these coins will always survive in the market.

The main reason for investment in new coins is that people avoid the risk and accept the quick profit but I think that we have to remember both of good and bad features and if we are accepting new coins then we have to identify their goals and team behind their creations.

Taking risk is easy and everyone will blindly accept new coins but losing money hurts a lot therefore take every step with the help of your gained knowledge because here we can minimize our loss by not accepting new projects that are scam. Ethereum, BNB and Solana are all great projects and have strong fundamentals therefore without doubt one can put money into it and obviously investors of these coins will find profit.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:30:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2024, 08:38:20 PM »
In my portfolio altcoin holding currently have some altcoins and will hold it until raise new higher price from

• Ethereum
  • BNB
  • LTC
  • ACE
  • Matic
Some altcoin such as ETH and BNB have raise higher price since my first time purchasing and profitable around 50% but keep holding, for three coins above get not lucky after decreasing price and keep hold it until raise up back to the higher price. I have fresh fund and want to add some altcoin, do you have any recommended altcoin to buy?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2024, 08:38:20 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2024, 08:51:32 PM »
Near future Altsession is coming i strongly believe it. There are many Altcoin available in cryptocurrency market. But all are not good i think, some Altcoin performed fantastic. So i bought some altcoin for long time hold.

I am holding Eth, Pbr, core, Jup and matic. And also some meme coin. I think future bull session it will give huge profit for me.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2024, 09:43:55 PM »
AIRT?
Do you mean this one?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/airnfts/
This belongs to new project? Anyway, what reasons do you decide to get this token? I think it  is a kind of NFT token? because you said about the development of the project. but for this token, I don't even see about this actually. This is also having dropped seriously, and the rank is still over 2k more.

For me, I have some of top coins:
ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, TKO and some others.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2024, 11:38:17 PM »
What Altcoins Do you have?
Altcoins?
ETH, BNB, SOL ,Matic, LTC, Velo , Vanry, ADA, and some other shit altcoins, many shitcoins  ;D ;D
But at least, I have several top coins that may be skyrocketing. Who know? Just prepare it seriously.

Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
If it  is the percentage, yes I believe it is able to do it. But, if it  is about the price, I'm not sure there will be. So, this will also depend on what altcoins. Commonly the one that rises up and skyrocket so highly will also fall down easily. so be careful.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2024, 07:53:22 AM »
Well yeah, as we all know that if Bitcoins movement is on uptrend just like in bull run, Altcoins will follow and this is what I am waiting for as majority of my holdings right now are into Altcoins for an easy multiplier but yeah it was all memecoins that I hodl right now and I wish I still have the chance to get profit from it.
That is true. There are some situations that Altcoins are in control in the market where Bitcoin is just in the sideways or accumulating. This trend of Bitcoin is clearly bullish and alts usually follow its movement. So it's also good to hold than hold solely to Bitcoin. I just wondering why you prefer to invest in memecoins as far as I know the risk of investing in this types of tokens are so high. I think you are surmising that you will get huge profit that can change your entire life.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2024, 02:45:37 PM »
That is true. There are some situations that Altcoins are in control in the market where Bitcoin is just in the sideways or accumulating. This trend of Bitcoin is clearly bullish and alts usually follow its movement. So it's also good to hold than hold solely to Bitcoin. I just wondering why you prefer to invest in memecoins as far as I know the risk of investing in this types of tokens are so high. I think you are surmising that you will get huge profit that can change your entire life.
We really have to be able to exploit the potential of existing altcoins and take advantage of them, it would be a shame to miss that. However, we still have to be able to make a good analysis before deciding which altcoin we invest in, don't let us buy and hold altcoins just because of FOMO.

For meme coins, I don't recommend it, but if we can and are able to take big risks, then there's no harm in entering with a small portion of the money we have.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2024, 05:38:44 PM »
Hello Matesss,  :D

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
I will talk to your topic right now I have some altcoins which are the top altcoins after bitcoin. I want to cross the next bull market with my top altcoins. I believe Bitcoin is preparing for a bull market very soon. If Bitcoin prepares for a bull market and reaches all-time highs again, then the top altcoins will definitely rise to the top along with Bitcoin. I still hold my top coins in the hope that I can succeed. Yes I definitely believe that altcoin will once again send bitcoin to the moon. So no matter what anyone says keep investing but keep investing with top currencies and hopefully you will get success very quickly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG