follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Solana coin a good investment?  (Read 11232 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Solana coin a good investment?
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2024, 04:23:53 PM »
That's right, I agree with your mindset, when prices are high then this is the right time to make a profit withdrawal. Buying coins should be during the bearish season where you can get coins at very cheap prices.
Maybe later I will make a note for the next purchase, such as SOL, ETH and BNB if for Bitcoin later.
The target purchase for Solana may be half price from now but later after the Altcoin season ends or after Bitcoin has a significant drop.
The coins you mentioned are the top coins that I also own. When a correction occurs we can buy SOL, ETH and BNB. In my opinion, this is a coin that has great potential to buy, even though it's a little late if you buy it now, there is still a chance to make a profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2024, 04:23:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2024, 05:25:21 PM »
going to get more today
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2024, 05:56:30 PM »
there is the free coin technique in this regard, if you put in $100 and the price goes up and you get a total of $200, you withdraw the $100 that you put in at random and keep the remaining $100
so you have $100 free invested and you don't care if it goes up or down, it's a free try
free coin, when I learned it I discovered that it was a really useful technique for making attempts without losing money
I'll do the same with SOLANA, I just need to find an entry point
That's right, you can take advantage of new tokens created on Solana. With a capital of $100, if you know about tokens that have potential and have just been created, you can make a lot of profit. This method is very risky, but to make a profit, we have to try it.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2024, 06:19:03 PM »
there is the free coin technique in this regard, if you put in $100 and the price goes up and you get a total of $200, you withdraw the $100 that you put in at random and keep the remaining $100
so you have $100 free invested and you don't care if it goes up or down, it's a free try
free coin, when I learned it I discovered that it was a really useful technique for making attempts without losing money
I'll do the same with SOLANA, I just need to find an entry point
That's right, you can take advantage of new tokens created on Solana. With a capital of $100, if you know about tokens that have potential and have just been created, you can make a lot of profit. This method is very risky, but to make a profit, we have to try it.
Any investment that yields greater returns will always come with greater risk. As you discussed the new coin with the Solana network, the profit potential will be very high, if successful. but be prepared in case of losses and losses.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2024, 07:10:22 PM »
The coins you mentioned are the top coins that I also own. When a correction occurs we can buy SOL, ETH and BNB. In my opinion, this is a coin that has great potential to buy, even though it's a little late if you buy it now, there is still a chance to make a profit.
If those three have reached the target purchase, maybe I will add more meme coins from Solana.
Now there are 6 days left to the peak event of the year, what will happen after the halving, whether bitcoin can push the market price, let's see together

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2024, 08:54:59 PM »
The thread has been created a few years ago, but still relevant because... why not?
The coin has been the most hyped coin for a few months now. It has been the narrative, and many new projects have been created on the blockchain already.

Anyway, I'm the type of investor where I focus my allocation more on the top coins than other coins. Projects like Ethereum, BNB and now SOL are always on my radar. What's ironic is that, as much as I'm very bullish with the project, I don't hold any SOL tokens currently. I don't have the money to buy SOL tokens already because I put it on airdrops (thru liquidity pool to be eligible for the airdrop). Kind of funny that I'm a conservative type of investor but putting on money in new projects just to be eligible in airdrops. :D

As for Solana, I believe that it's a good coin to invest your money with. It's a good long term coin as well. :)

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2024, 09:54:00 AM »

yes, in the end it doesn't cost us much if we have made profits elsewhere, remember that we are at the bitcoin halving in about 700 blocks
which means that from now on 1 year we will have a powerful bull market
consequently everything will rise, even coins that are not really useful, even meme coins... so it's better to think about it now
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2024, 09:54:00 AM »

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2024, 12:55:04 PM »
I increased my Solana to 12 coins. I will add more in the next 60-90 days.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:17 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2024, 01:54:47 PM »
I increased my Solana to 12 coins. I will add more in the next 60-90 days.

this is a good strategy: the Dollar Cost Average, for sure this way you get an average on the entry price
now after the decline of everything it is a good time to enter, given and considering the year that awaits us
I'm also meditating on SOLANA or ETH, I'm a little undecided
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2024, 10:29:35 PM »
this is a good strategy: the Dollar Cost Average, for sure this way you get an average on the entry price
now after the decline of everything it is a good time to enter, given and considering the year that awaits us
Buying both is pretty good and holding them for the long term.
ETH has a fairly good return and clear project development and Solana will give a tremendous increase when some of their projects grow again.

Just have to wait for the Halving to finish and the real bull run will come.
Buy and hold until you reach a new ATH again

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2024, 05:55:44 AM »
Solana and Ethereum do not provide a guarantee of profit for the future, but this is an investment in cryptocurrency which has a very high risk. If you don't want these two coins then you can choose bitcoin which has a smaller risk if used for long-term investment.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2024, 06:40:13 AM »
Solana and Ethereum do not provide a guarantee of profit for the future, but this is an investment in cryptocurrency which has a very high risk. If you don't want these two coins then you can choose bitcoin which has a smaller risk if used for long-term investment.
You are right, if you want to be safe and have little risk, buy bitcoin when it is down. but in my opinion, Ethereum, BNB and Solana also have potential for the next 5-6 years because the projects are mostly used in crypto. So the top 5 coins in my opinion are coins that are safe for the long term

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2024, 06:25:08 PM »
You are right, if you want to be safe and have little risk, buy bitcoin when it is down. but in my opinion, Ethereum, BNB and Solana also have potential for the next 5-6 years because the projects are mostly used in crypto. So the top 5 coins in my opinion are coins that are safe for the long term
Bitcoin is the best investment among cryptocurrencies.  Ethereum, Solana BNB all coins are best for investment but there is some risk but even if there is risk people are accepting all those risks and going ahead with investment and investing for long term. I am also investing in all these coins along with Bitcoin but I have had a lot of success with all these coins as the price of Bitcoin has increased. I am expecting a lot of success from Bitcoin as well as all coins in the next bull season.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2024, 07:31:58 PM »
Bitcoin is the best investment among cryptocurrencies.  Ethereum, Solana BNB all coins are best for investment but there is some risk but even if there is risk people are accepting all those risks and going ahead with investment and investing for long term. I am also investing in all these coins along with Bitcoin but I have had a lot of success with all these coins as the price of Bitcoin has increased. I am expecting a lot of success from Bitcoin as well as all coins in the next bull season.
Investing in anything is risky. Do you think investing in Bitcoin is not risky? Bitcoin is a crypto coin, but people have more faith in it, because of which many people do not consider it a risk. But here too there is a connection risk because after investing in Bitcoin, its price will only increase, no one can guarantee it. so after buying bitcoins if its price falls then you have to sell it at loss to meet emergency needs. so how can Bitcoin be risk free?  Similarly there are many risks involved in investing in SOL. So the one who can accept the risk will be the suitable person to invest

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2024, 11:59:13 AM »
Investing in anything is risky. Do you think investing in Bitcoin is not risky? Bitcoin is a crypto coin, but people have more faith in it, because of which many people do not consider it a risk. But here too there is a connection risk because after investing in Bitcoin, its price will only increase, no one can guarantee it. so after buying bitcoins if its price falls then you have to sell it at loss to meet emergency needs. so how can Bitcoin be risk free?  Similarly there are many risks involved in investing in SOL. So the one who can accept the risk will be the suitable person to invest
Cryptocurrency is no less risky than risky. I never think bitcoin is less risky, I always think bitcoin is much more risky. But even though Bitcoin is a risky investment, people can invest with confidence. As there are unique coins that people are afraid to invest in but people are very less afraid to invest in Bitcoin. It is true that in urgent need we have to sell our investments even at a loss because we should never invest longer than necessary.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG