follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 9689 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 01:29:26 AM »
Actually Holding and trading both are good for investment. Many people think Holding is best and also many people think trading is best. I saw many people doing well by trading. They are profited huge from trading. It could be short time trade or long time trade. On the otherhand many people believe Hold is best policy. And they also profited from Hold. I think who are new or inexperienced in crypto currency market hold bitcoin or any others good coin.

But i think Trading is Best for me. Because i am not a big investor. And i am very experienced on short trade. I also know short trade could be long some times, when price were go to my Against me. But as a small investor trading is best for me i think it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2024, 01:29:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2024, 10:46:13 PM »
~~
Contributing in accordance  to your topic .
Firstly, let's  understand this:
HODLing is probably  holding your investment for a long period  of time commonly years
While Trading  could be done on different  time frames , long periods (years), short period (secs, month, days  Hour e.tc) but the difference is that your coin value and quantity increases and decrease according  to the price movement .

However  determining the one that suits depends  on individuals because  what's  right for Mr A might be wrong for Mr B but people  seems to have been going  with Holding  because  its smoothe and stress free.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2024, 11:54:10 PM »
holding coins in the long term is good as our savings for the future... but it is also good if we trade in the short term to gain profits every day so that we can get 2 profits from what we do and we have to be careful when trading in short term time because we have to have a lot of knowledge in trading so that we become experienced in it
Holding Bitcoin isn't for saving but it is for investment. If you want to have saving, you can go to the bank and create an account there. Having investment should be better than saving because we have chance to multiply our money. But if we have saving, the money will remain the same or even will decrease its value. Regarding trading, it requires a lot of knowledge and experience. It is not recommended for new comers, it is only recommended for experienced people.

Investment will have a long term goal, meanwhile trading has a short term goal. If we want to get quick profits, we can choose trading. But if we want to get maximum profits but we are busy everyday, we are better to choose the investment.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 11:56:16 PM by I-Bit »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2024, 07:11:52 AM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.

-   If you are a beginner in this industry, you should learn or start this way, but you can invest in Bitcoin in terms of long-term or top altcoins like BnB, Ada, Tao, and others. But it should be long-term only.

Of course, you're in the learning stage; you need to delve deeper into the theory of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency first. So, while you are doing this, you can also do actual trading with a small amount first, not a large amount right away. As they say, the more we practice, the more we learn.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2024, 08:19:49 AM »
On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
Just buying a good cryptocurrency does not make you a HODLer. In order to HODL, you need to have the will to HODL and a plan. HODLing sounds easier than trading but it is as hard as trading. One wrong decision and your profits become your losses. Emotion control is a key part of HODLing. If you can't control it and sell out of FOMO, FUD or panic, you are not a strong HODLer.

Set up a plan, buy something that has created a good reputation for being a long-term asset and make a mindset that you will make this much profit and only then you will sell. Finding the best time to sell is also a part of good HODLing because it ensures your profit.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2024, 04:17:58 AM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
Indeed. If you invest your money in crypto coins, it should take for few years to take profits. There is no investment that target to take profits for few days or weeks. So, if you want to take profits quickly, kindly do trading because it can earn profits daily or weekly. But if you can both, why don't to take investment and trading together. We just need to divide our funds and make specific targets on them.

First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
Sure, both investment and trading require knowledge. We can learn investment and trading from many sources, it can be in this forum and out of this forum. Most people learn from articles on the crypto sites or watch some videos from YouTube. As long as it is from trusted/reputable sources, there is no problem to learn investment and trading from any sources.

I think there is no exact time to get profits. Even experienced traders, they may not get profits every day. Sometimes we have a very difficult condition in the market. For example when the market dropped significantly due to big FUDs. In this condition, we will be very difficult to get profits if we buy the coins/token at high rates before the dump happens.

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2024, 05:40:57 AM »
Both holding and trading are individual, some prefer long term holding and some prefer short term holding. Many prefer to trade holdings, some prefer trading, and some prefer futures trading. But for now long term holding is more profitable than short time holding.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2024, 05:40:57 AM »

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2024, 10:06:25 PM »
Both holding and trading are individual, some prefer long term holding and some prefer short term holding. Many prefer to trade holdings, some prefer trading, and some prefer futures trading. But for now long term holding is more profitable than short time holding.
You trade holdings only when you're  ready  to opt-out of that particular trade so everyone trades  their holding  on the point  of withdrawal  probably  to a more stable coin which is of less volatility  compare to the invested coin .
Also, depending  on the type of crypto you are holding  long term  might not be suitable  for  tokens not all though but if its  the BTC then holding for a longer period  of time is  the best practice  toearn more profit in BTC investment scheme, we have the short term investorto but  they opt out untimely  leaving  with little profits

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 10:56:24 PM »
exactly. Both holding and trading are individual preferences based on our own abilities. We don't need to compare or blame other people who prefer trading or holding. because it could be what suits each of them best in terms of strategy, financial, mental readiness and so on. What we should do is prepare ourselves what best suits our conditions, our abilities and our readiness. As long as we can choose these risks and we are willing to take one or both of them, yes, we have to be responsible for this. As much as possible, we can make a profit, instead we end up losing money. and this is definitely not easy and there are always risks. Therefore we have to understand what we have to do to prepare ourselves before we dive into the world of crypto, whether trading or holding.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 12:23:23 PM »
In both holding and trading you need to know your strategy, if you don't know your strategy you can't be successful in either. You must have a lot of experience in trading, especially on trading platforms. If a trader does not have a trading strategy, he will never succeed in trading. And trading that a trader can constantly earn money is not. So for me holding is better than trading because I am not very experienced in trading and making money from trading seems too risky to me.

Online DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2024, 09:30:39 PM »

In both holding and trading you need to know your strategy, if you don't know your strategy you can't be successful in either. You must have a lot of experience in trading, especially on trading platforms. If a trader does not have a trading strategy, he will never succeed in trading. And trading that a trader can constantly earn money is not. So for me holding is better than trading because I am not very experienced in trading and making money from trading seems too risky to me.

agreed , we should have good strategy as trader and holder.
If there is questions which is the best between holding and trading ?
I think both is good way to gain profit in crypto currency.
We can earn profit from trading and holding.
If you have more time, you can do trading. Because trading needs more focus to see the market and the chart.
Holding is just buy and hold potential coins.
But also needs good research.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2024, 01:49:01 PM »

-   If you have another source of income and you are too lazy to do studies about it, I think it is suitable for you to be a long-term investor. The only thing to do is to choose a crypto to buy and hold it long-term.

And while your assets are on hold, you can gradually learn how to trade in this business field of the crypto space. This is also where you can practice yourself little by little in actual trading for a small amount first.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2024, 01:51:28 PM »

If we want to make money every day we can do daily trading.
But I see many member here didn't have time to monitor market and candle.
They prefer as  holder.
Holder is also good way to do.
Keep patience if become holder.

Investment will have a long term goal, meanwhile trading has a short term goal. If we want to get quick profits, we can choose trading. But if we want to get maximum profits but we are busy everyday, we are better to choose the investment.

Agreed, same like you. I'm really busy in my life.
Didn't have time to do trading, I have time in weekend.
But we know the market is always bad performance at weekend.
So I choose investment.
Just to be a holder. Buy several top coins and hold.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 03:41:32 PM »
The point is to understand what we are doing. You are right we will never be successful if we do something without any knowledge and strategy, be it in trading or in holding.

Other than that, know yourself first, I mean whether you are a risk taker or not. If yes then maybe trading is a good choice, but if not then it's better to hold.

If someone trades for the reason of wanting to get rich quick, then that is a big mistake, because trading is not that easy.

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3530
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2024, 11:35:17 PM »
If you have another source of income and you are too lazy to do studies about it, I think it is suitable for you to be a long-term investor. The only thing to do is to choose a crypto to buy and hold it long-term.
We should have other source of income in real life. It is better to not rely on trading to get monthly income. We may not get profits every day, trading sometimes becomes difficult because of the change of crypto trends. I have an experience to get no profits with my day trading, during the bearish season it is a bit difficult to get profits.

Indeed, we can choose to be a long term holder if we don't have enough time to trade and learn it seriously. Trading isn't an easy thing that we can master in a day or few days. It requires a long time learning, so we must have enough time to learn it. If we are busy, it is better to focus on long term holding only.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀