follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Elliott wave & Fibo Retracement ~$160K  (Read 1817 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Elliott wave & Fibo Retracement ~$160K
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2024, 03:02:34 PM »
Maybe bitcoin will surprise and rise more than expected. What we have been expecting is all-time-high to begin in 2024, followed by six figures and by 2025 that it is possible bitcoin may get to $170000. But with what is happening, I am starting to doubt my analyses that I had since bitcoin was $16000 to $17000 and think maybe bitcoin may increase higher than that. But let us see what will happen.
Yeah, I was also surprised by this: the BTC price increased too quickly and exceeded the expectations of even the most optimistic people. Most of us didn't dare to believe that BTC could create a new ATH before the halving, but this happened. I also expected a strong correction of BTC at $49K, but BTC only dropped to $39K and then continued to grow strongly in the past few months. At this time, there are 2 cases: BTC could increase to a price range of more than $170K in 2025, or BTC will end the bullrun early and the all-cycle peak will be created in 2024.

As a predictor, I hope that my prediction of a $160K peak will come true, but as an investor, I hope BTC can exceed $200K in 2025 ^^
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2024, 03:02:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2024, 06:31:46 PM »
Reaching these levels should be fine and I do not think that there will be any trouble, what I am worried about these days is that people are just reacting to the price too quicky, they are acting like they are all leverage day traders, and that's not going to really work well for anyone. We need more investors, and long term ones as well. I do not mean this with just price, the actual action of investing vs trading might be doing fine, what I am really worried is the discussions. When you look at the discussions you will see that there are plenty of stuff that people are overlooking and just talking about daily trades they have.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2024, 07:11:42 PM »
Yeah, I was also surprised by this: the BTC price increased too quickly and exceeded the expectations of even the most optimistic people. Most of us didn't dare to believe that BTC could create a new ATH before the halving, but this happened. I also expected a strong correction of BTC at $49K, but BTC only dropped to $39K and then continued to grow strongly in the past few months. At this time, there are 2 cases: BTC could increase to a price range of more than $170K in 2025, or BTC will end the bullrun early and the all-cycle peak will be created in 2024.

As a predictor, I hope that my prediction of a $160K peak will come true, but as an investor, I hope BTC can exceed $200K in 2025 ^^
You are not alone in this line that who are being surprised by Bitcoin it has moved faster and more quickly than I expected , You thought that Bitcoin would not cross its all-time high price before the halving, while I thought that Bitcoin would not cross its all-time high price before 2025.  And like everyone else I thought that before 2025 Bitcoin price would fluctuate from 37k to around 50k. Now I think Bitcoin can cross 80k before 2025 .

Offline 1020kingz

• Activity: 313
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 04:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 100 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 08:08:15 AM »
Nice charting for the price of BTC. I personally agree with this measurement of the elliot wave. Of course the price will be not exactly on 160k but it will range on that because market will make a liquidty to make the price move and make healthy corrections. As of it's price many people will have their dream come true if they still hold BTC until that day, considering the chart analysis is based on monthly and weekly charts. It will take several years to take place. The question is, do still hold your BTC that much of a time?  ;)

Offline 1020kingz

• Activity: 313
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 04:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 100 Posts
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 08:23:43 AM »
Reaching these levels should be fine and I do not think that there will be any trouble, what I am worried about these days is that people are just reacting to the price too quicky, they are acting like they are all leverage day traders, and that's not going to really work well for anyone. We need more investors, and long term ones as well. I do not mean this with just price, the actual action of investing vs trading might be doing fine, what I am really worried is the discussions. When you look at the discussions you will see that there are plenty of stuff that people are overlooking and just talking about daily trades they have.

I suggest to don't mind or take it seriously the discussions you've seen on social media and other platforms, because some of them are full of hypes and mostly FUD on price predictions, if you do believe in it or fall for it, then it will be your loss. Take time to study and read aticles or price anlysis or how the market works like the OP did, it has a strong foundation of how the market will move according to the plan. Study and learn the market, because whatever you do the market is still there, whether you win or loose.

Offline WolfwOod

• Activity: 572
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:02:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Karma Good Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 05:19:25 PM »
We all have our own predictions about BTC. The Elliott Wave is indeed a powerful strategy for price prediction, and I agree with your assessment. Personally, I also utilize Fibonacci, integrating deviation measurements into my analysis. Currently, I foresee a short-term correction followed by BTC rising to $100k. My prediction is that this will occur sometime within this year, in 2024. Chart analysis in Weekly Time frame
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 07:59:16 PM »
Nice charting for the price of BTC. I personally agree with this measurement of the elliot wave. Of course the price will be not exactly on 160k but it will range on that because market will make a liquidty to make the price move and make healthy corrections. As of it's price many people will have their dream come true if they still hold BTC until that day, considering the chart analysis is based on monthly and weekly charts. It will take several years to take place. The question is, do still hold your BTC that much of a time?  ;)
My Elliott wave count suggests that BTC is in a corrective wave, and it is very difficult to predict the amplitude of these X waves, so I use Fibo. Everything is just my personal opinion, I hope I am lucky enough to be able to predict accurately the full cycle top of BTC will be at ~$160K.

I don't have much BTC, but I will hold them until BTC reaches $160K, or the market has clear signals of a reversal of BTC price from bullish to bearish. I expect the predictions but always be ready for market volatility.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 07:59:16 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2024, 06:50:01 PM »
Always good to read many predictions about will rise to $100-160K. Several investors predict bitcoin will touch more 100K USD , I think I'm agree. Current bitcoin price is $ 48K, It's before halving. Meanwhile bitcoin will have bullish at 2025 maybe at mid 2025. It's long time, So I think bitcoin price will soar. $150K is reasonable.
Current price is 70k$ which is increased value than 48k$ but 160k$ is not possible to happen in current year as still we are far from 100k$ and as people are predicting prices so prediction is Easy but reaching to that price in reality is difficult.

Prior to the halving bitcoin crossed the previous ATH by creating new ATH of 73k$ but again bitcoin is facing dump which is due to correction or due to the reason that many people have sold their bitcoin at 73k$.

Timing of reaching to the worth of 100k$ to 160k$ totally Concerned with the effects of halving and after effects of halving due to which many will sell their bitcoin and price will alter again.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2024, 07:09:08 PM »
Current price is 70k$ which is increased value than 48k$ but 160k$ is not possible to happen in current year as still we are far from 100k$ and as people are predicting prices so prediction is Easy but reaching to that price in reality is difficult.

Prior to the halving bitcoin crossed the previous ATH by creating new ATH of 73k$ but again bitcoin is facing dump which is due to correction or due to the reason that many people have sold their bitcoin at 73k$.

Timing of reaching to the worth of 100k$ to 160k$ totally Concerned with the effects of halving and after effects of halving due to which many will sell their bitcoin and price will alter again.
but that's what bitcoin is like, where miracles can happen in a short time. Maybe you didn't realize that in the previous cycle even reaching $69k seemed impossible before the 2020 halving occurred. However, it turned out that the bullrun lasted for so long and caused a new ATH price to be created.

For this year's halving moment, I think we can still look forward to this miracle, because of that, I think there are still many who are holding and even buying more at this time. ...

$150k is still unlikely right now, but when prices start to rise and MicroStrategy doesn't sell its BTC at this time, it could happen.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2024, 09:08:20 PM »
but that's what bitcoin is like, where miracles can happen in a short time. Maybe you didn't realize that in the previous cycle even reaching $69k seemed impossible before the 2020 halving occurred. However, it turned out that the bullrun lasted for so long and caused a new ATH price to be created.

For this year's halving moment, I think we can still look forward to this miracle, because of that, I think there are still many who are holding and even buying more at this time. ...

$150k is still unlikely right now, but when prices start to rise and MicroStrategy doesn't sell its BTC at this time, it could happen.
Wow, I'm even worried that $160K is too low of an expectation for BTC in this bullrun because BTC has created a new ATH before the halving and the upward momentum is extremely strong ^^

Halving is just the beginning of the bullrun, it could be a good time for many holders to sell to take profits but the uptrend of BTC price will not be affected. I don't think we need to worry too much about this, BTC will soon give us the answer this year and next year  8)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1386
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:21:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2024, 09:15:15 PM »

Wow, I'm even worried that $160K is too low of an expectation for BTC in this bullrun because BTC has created a new ATH before the halving and the upward momentum is extremely strong ^^

Depends on who you asked, of course, we want to see higher price than that so that we can get a good ROI. Nevertheless, $160,000 is already a great prediction and who knows, maybe we can achieved that in this bull run as this could be massive.

Halving is just the beginning of the bullrun, it could be a good time for many holders to sell to take profits but the uptrend of BTC price will not be affected. I don't think we need to worry too much about this, BTC will soon give us the answer this year and next year  8)

Or Halvening is the catalyst for a bull run. It's been proven already that every 4 years we will see new all time high. But the only difference right now is that we have achieved new all time high before the halving itself. Time for accumulation is the bear market as the price is really cheap specially if you invested when FTX collapsed, pushing the price to just $15,500.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2024, 10:59:45 PM »
Seriously, I keep saying that it's possible and it makes me sad to see all this many people who doubt it. Guys, trust Bitcoin and trust that it will do fine, there is really nothing that will make it any tough for anyone, its something that we could just see without checking anything, it's very normal and should not be all that complicated for anyone. Yes, I get that it's not going to be easy right away, but it's not going to be impossible either. Let alone impossible, it's literally very likely for us to see something like this, there is no reason why it can't be 160k and I bet that (literally, have my money in BTC) it will get there.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2024, 09:13:56 PM »
Depends on who you asked, of course, we want to see higher price than that so that we can get a good ROI. Nevertheless, $160,000 is already a great prediction and who knows, maybe we can achieved that in this bull run as this could be massive.

Or Halvening is the catalyst for a bull run. It's been proven already that every 4 years we will see new all time high. But the only difference right now is that we have achieved new all time high before the halving itself. Time for accumulation is the bear market as the price is really cheap specially if you invested when FTX collapsed, pushing the price to just $15,500.
I was also confused when BTC created a new ATH before the halving, but I see it as a good sign for a stronger bullrun, rather than a bad sign that the market is changing its behavior and will no longer maintain the 4-year cycle as it has for over a decade.

In the meantime, based on my analysis, I think $160K is still a price zone worth watching carefully in this cycle as it could be where the BTC price trend will change, despite the positive impact from the BTC Spot ETF.