follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!  (Read 17632 times)

Offline Etranger

• Activity: 624
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Search
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2024, 05:00:11 PM »
However, if he is suggesting to read up on Blockchain and Bitcoin, then he is probably inferring that coin mixing services like Unijoin are difficult to use and practically unsafe unless, of course, who he is replying to is interested in understanding the underlying technology the coin mixing service is built upon, and in that regard, it makes sense to refer him to a technical document not on Bitcoin but on the mixing service itself.

We have a lot of confirmations that using UniJoin is safe and easy to understand. Moreover, if someone has some questions while he is involved into a mixing process, he can always ask them here and the community will gladly give its recommendations. I see no reason to dive into technical details in order to mix some coins. UniJoin provides an understandable step-by-step guide, following which will take you to a desired result.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2024, 05:00:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TabithaJoy207

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2024, 08:26:58 PM »
Hello! I'm new here and is trying to understand the benefits of using coin mixer because previously i was just sending the money directly from my coin wallet to a friend when he advice me to use these kind of services to make sure that no one will ever try to steal my information or invade my privacy, I'm still unsure how can they do that since the coins that im using was just given to me and im planning to use it for gaming and profit making, so my concern is if i were to use/do a coinjoin i will be joing a single pool with other people, then how can i be sure that they wont be able to "Possibly" access my information? I understand that UniJoin.io will be securing the pool but still, right?

Offline metashibapro

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:19:40 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2024, 09:18:19 PM »
Hello! I'm new here and is trying to understand the benefits of using coin mixer because previously i was just sending the money directly from my coin wallet to a friend when he advice me to use these kind of services to make sure that no one will ever try to steal my information or invade my privacy, I'm still unsure how can they do that since the coins that im using was just given to me and im planning to use it for gaming and profit making, so my concern is if i were to use/do a coinjoin i will be joing a single pool with other people, then how can i be sure that they wont be able to "Possibly" access my information? I understand that UniJoin.io will be securing the pool but still, right?
Hey mate! I'm also exploring coin mixing services, and I've found a few that seem interesting in terms of how they operate and the privacy they offer.

However, it seems like you do not fully understand what coin mixing services do. They aren't designed to prevent your coins from being stolen or to directly protect your privacy.

Coin mixing services primarily focus on enhancing the anonymity of Bitcoin transactions (or whichever cryptocurrency the service mixes). You essentially send your coins to an address provided by the service, and they use their specific methods to mix your coins with others, making it difficult to trace them back to you when you receive them at a different address.

This is the basic operation of a coin mixing service. I recommend doing more research on this topic by reading through this thread as I'll be doing soon and asking questions if anything is unclear.

However, if you're primarily concerned about losing your funds, then using a mixing service might not be what you should be concerned about.  Instead, you should focus on learning about safeguarding your cryptocurrency and protecting yourself from getting hacked.

Offline Positive

• Activity: 159
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:22:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2024, 10:23:06 PM »
However, I will also try out that of Ethereum and make my comparisons.

Unijoin does not mix Ethereum yet, so it wouldn’t make sense to compare bitcoin mixing with that of a different network - it would be better to do your comparison with two mixers that’s present here in altcointalks using same coin.
Based on my understanding, it is inappropriate to compare Bitcoin with any altcoin, whether Ethereum Near, etc. Because of the concept used to create Bitcoin, it's the only true decentralized cryptocurrency we have in the market while others are just copycats.

Having said that, you said "Unijoin does not mix Ethereum yet" Based on my knowledge of your statement it seems like you have the impression that the Unijoin platform will provide an Ethereum mixing service in the future. Am I correct? If yes where do you get the information? Because after the shutdown of Tornado Cash, there is no cryptocurrency tumbler that has the plan of creating Ethereum mixing.

Meanwhile, it would be nice if we could see some crypto tumbler platforms that provide altcoin mixing services so that the altcoin enthusiasts can also experience the exact privacy Bitcoin enthusiasts are getting through the crypto tumbler website service.

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 737
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2024, 10:44:37 PM »
Having said that, you said "Unijoin does not mix Ethereum yet" Based on my knowledge of your statement it seems like you have the impression that the Unijoin platform will provide an Ethereum mixing service in the future. Am I correct? If yes where do you get the information? Because after the shutdown of Tornado Cash, there is no cryptocurrency tumbler that has the plan of creating Ethereum mixing.
There are few mixers that actually mixes Ethereum although it would be a good entry point for some mixer company that would love to add some touch of difference. Like you said in your post Bitcoin should not be compared to altcoins but still coins like Ethereum is in demand and just like Bitcoin they can support anonymity and privacy.

Personally want to see top mixers like Unijoin integrate Ethereum mixing into their system and see how this goes from there. Although I think the Ethereum network fee may lose as a deterrent for those who would want to use the service.

Offline lemar00

• Activity: 205
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:05:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #320 on: April 29, 2024, 11:00:52 PM »
@cryptofied
Good post mate. But I have used some or few Bitcoin mixers and there are notable differences in them, so what are those similarities or differences that unijoin mixer has that makes it stands out or fall short when being compared to other exchange.

Right not I can still say the Bitcoin transaction fee is still high so any mixer that has additional high fees to this should be out of the list of options. How fast is the transaction on unijoin Bitcoin mixer.
Speaking of fees, I mixed some bitcoins on Unijoin some few days ago when the sats per vbyte was around 45 sats, and I for a pretty good result, atleast, I was very happy with the output for I expected a bit less due to the high bitcoin transactions fees.
Currently, the sats per vbyte is at around 25 sats, and this means that the bitcoin transactions fees have greatly reduced compared to what it was at at the beginning of the week, this means that, if you are mixing now, fees shouldn't really be a thing to worry about, most especially, if you choose Unijoin.

And speaking of how fast it is to transaction on Unijoin, I would rate my first and second experience a 9 out of 10, while mixing, you see a time at which you wish to receive your mixed coins, both times I mixed, my mixed bitcoins arrived to my wallet at the exact time I set, not even a 2 second late.
The current level of Bitcoin transaction fee should be put into consideration if want to use Bitcoin mixing service, especially during the season of Bitcoin network traffic jams which always happen during the 4-year cycle season. However, I dont know if you guys notice that most Bitcoin mixer platforms usually use a Bitcoin scaling wallet address (SegWit, bech32) for their service which will technically provide a 10-30% cheaper transaction fee rather than the legacy Bitcoin wallet.

So, the adoption of the scaling wallet gives most Bitcoin mixer service providers the chance to provide flexibility fees for their users or else it will be difficult for most privacy enthusiasts to make use of their service. Nevertheless, people who want flexible transaction fees can wait till the weekend as you suggested but there's a network jam on some weekends at some point.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2048
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
If you are a fast learner, then you can get some pdf or read books that would increase your understanding about what Bitcoin mixing really entails and the mechanism that the work done without any issue or problem.
If you want to use a mixer like Unijoin, then you do not have to go that far. It is not rocket science, and the mixing process is easy, even for a newbie, all they need is to create a new BTC address to receive mixed coins and set the delay time. Once you deposit the coins, the mixer will handle the rest.

It is entirely unnecessary for him to learn the technical operations of Bitcoin and, by extension, the Blockchain, just to enable him to use coin mixing services like Unijoin.

In my opinion, as long as you have been in the crypto space and have ever transferred and/or transacted Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter, then you can easily use coin mixing services.

However, if he is suggesting to read up on Blockchain and Bitcoin, then he is probably inferring that coin mixing services like Unijoin are difficult to use and practically unsafe unless, of course, who he is replying to is interested in understanding the underlying technology the coin mixing service is built upon, and in that regard, it makes sense to refer him to a technical document not on Bitcoin but on the mixing service itself.
You are completely right and I 100 precent agree with you, it is just like being a driver, one does not have any need to understand how a car engine functions to drive the car, you just simply learn how to drive, which consists of turning the steering as it should, while shifting gears as it should (for manual drive), for automatic drive, one doesn't even have to shift gears or have to know anything  on how the gearbox works, they just enter a car and drive.

Same exactly as you have explained it, using a mixing service only needs the user to know how to send and recieve crypto, that all, there is absolutely no need going into reading the  technical aspect of how bitcoin functions or so, doing this may likely create confusion in the mind of the user, who may likely see it all as very difficult to understand, where as it's something that is very easy.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Cryptofied

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:59:18 AM
    • View Profile

So technically, UniJoin Bitcoin Mixers helps users mix their Bitcoins to preserve their anonymosity especially where the use of Bitcoin is at a risk of being compromised from the cyber space.
Now I would want to know if the 1-3% charge is for all transactions, does it exceed this charge if the transaction volume is higher?
I also want to understand what happens when a glitch happens longer than necessary as their are no stored logs. How do you resolve this if previous logs has been wiped.

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1028
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad

It’s in the website - if you scroll through the page you’ll see where there made a list of coins that they are most likely going to add to their mixing system and Ethereum is among them that’s was why I used “yet”.

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online DYING_S0UL

• Activity: 354
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:10:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
If you want to use a mixer like Unijoin, then you do not have to go that far. It is not rocket science, and the mixing process is easy, even for a newbie, all they need is to create a new BTC address to receive mixed coins and set the delay time. Once you deposit the coins, the mixer will handle the rest.
hey there, I had a quick question. So I was scrolling through the Unijoin website and I saw a feature called UniCode. This options ensures that I rotate within the available Coinjoin pools. So if there is no logs stored how does Unijoin ensures I'm not in the same pool which I was before? Or does that means Unicode is stored separately for future use? I did not used Unijoin yet, but I intend to that's why I am trying to understand it properly before mixing. I know it may sound stupid but pardon my mistakes!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████