follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?  (Read 1151 times)

Offline emma.lee1890

• Activity: 460
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 01, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:56:03 PM »
I feel like the quality of the people in crypto has gone down. I wasn't even in at the beginning but even when I started I remember everyone was giving out coins for free and donating to all kinds of charities, but now it's just everyone on exchanges trying to pump and dump before the next guy. I remember when ethereum came out and I thought it was a scam at the time, but even that was high class compared to the crap now. I think about what kind of actions that will take against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future because today most countries are restricting and making regulations against cryptocurrencies and only few understand the potential of digital currencies and this is a major scenario for the future existence of the crypto world.

I am not sure if political pressure that intense or not but I do know that government as whole is big challenge in the crypto industry and thats the biggest concern considering the future of crypto currencies. Whether it is the bitcoin itself or the crypto (Alts) government is imposing their rules and regulation and creating fearsome situation amongst the people. If this continued then it could happen that crypto users will fall back in number. Just like with the situation of Indian crypto ban created bad impression on the national market and now there is no movement from that country.

This is concerning if it happens with powerful countries too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:56:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline squadus

• Activity: 140
  • Investor and Entrepreneur
  • Last Active: March 07, 2024, 07:47:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma
Re: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 02:59:20 AM »
I hope crypto goes up. Bitcoin needs to be more mainstream.
Check out the Smart Bitcoin Investments app at AndroidiOS

Offline Kyoshiro

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: February 04, 2019, 07:28:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 03:18:14 AM »
Many things, like how would you learn from the bounty ccampaign that do not pay rather called scams. How would you cope up in your investment losses, just seeing your tokens slowly being invaluable, taking a hard time researching and gathering data for on your post and many. Well, one of the greatest concern is how and when Bitcoin would have its bill run again.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ ICO LIVE ███
AI Trading Technology
██
██
██