follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 22442 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3646
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 11:55:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2024, 10:16:09 PM »
to me the most important thing is for the investor to identify whether to hold for long time or not, when he identify long to hold then it would be very much easier for for him, if look at the market situation now you understand that it could take longer time for the market to enter bull and even as that we still have to exercise patient till the bull trend finally show up since most of the newbie investor can not have more patient for the market increase above how they expected.
Sure, we must think about the goal first before buying Bitcoin. We determine how long to hold Bitcoin whether it is for a short term or a long term, depending on the market trend or the cycle. Identifying the market condition is a must when we make a plan/goal. Also, we must determine how much the profits to achieve. If it is not too high profit, it can be for a short term holding. But if we target to earn a huge profit, it should be a long term holding. Maybe to take 2 cycles, around 8 years. But most people will target to hold around 3-4 years (1 cycle).

Patience is another factor. Even we hold for a short term, patience is also needed. Make sure that we have good knowledge because it also has a big role to influence our mentality. If we understand how Bitcoin investment works, it won't be hard to be patient in waiting for the target. But if we have lack of knowledge, we can be easier to be affected by bad news or FUDs.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2024, 10:16:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1198
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:57:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #331 on: May 29, 2024, 10:24:18 PM »
Yes, if we only have $100-200, we should buy altcoins, as mentioned above, Solana and BNB are good choices, because they are not as expensive as bitcoin. I don't really like ethereum, because everyone has their own priority coins
Why we should buy altcoins? Investing in Bitcoin is no problem. With $100-$200, it is possible to buy some Bitcoin even if it will be small number of Bitcoin. Just continue to buy Bitcoin with $100-$200 every month, it will be big number of Bitcoin after 3-4 years. Anyway, if $100-$200 is maximum funds to have in a year, I agree if we are better to buy altcoins with cheap prices. MATIC is one of the example of altcoins with cheap price. I don't think it will be good to buy BNB or SOL, they are quite expensive.
Polygon matic is very cheap but I don't see a very good future for it. Many people who have invested in polygon matic are now in despair. But BNB and Solana coins have a bright future even though they are overpriced. But if bitcoin is the best investment buy and hold bitcoin I think there is no better investment. Whatever you do invest in Bitcoin first then plan to invest in something else. Bitcoin is a currency that doesn't follow anyone else's path Bitcoin moves at its own pace.
Every time I find people discussing Bitcoin I always pay attention to it and after I saw this post I thought that am I the only one who is not interested in investing in Bitcoin?
Because of the many members in this forum, they definitely give advice on investing in Bitcoin and fewer people give advice on investing in Ethereum.
If I agree with the opinion of people who suggest investing in Bitcoin, but is it possible for everyone to have money at least half the price of Bitcoin now?
If we play mathematically about profit with a capital of $100 if Bitcoin increases by 10% how much profit will be obtained and if we buy Ethereum as much as $100 at the current price and increase by 10%, of course the profit obtained is more from Ethereum than Bitcoin.

Offline SmartGold01

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 01:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #332 on: May 29, 2024, 10:50:28 PM »
to me the most important thing is for the investor to identify whether to hold for long time or not, when he identify long to hold then it would be very much easier for for him, if look at the market situation now you understand that it could take longer time for the market to enter bull and even as that we still have to exercise patient till the bull trend finally show up since most of the newbie investor can not have more patient for the market increase above how they expected.
Sure, we must think about the goal first before buying Bitcoin. We determine how long to hold Bitcoin whether it is for a short term or a long term, depending on the market trend or the cycle. Identifying the market condition is a must when we make a plan/goal. Also, we must determine how much the profits to achieve. If it is not too high profit, it can be for a short term holding. But if we target to earn a huge profit, it should be a long term holding. Maybe to take 2 cycles, around 8 years. But most people will target to hold around 3-4 years (1 cycle).

Patience is another factor. Even we hold for a short term, patience is also needed. Make sure that we have good knowledge because it also has a big role to influence our mentality. If we understand how Bitcoin investment works, it won't be hard to be patient in waiting for the target. But if we have lack of knowledge, we can be easier to be affected by bad news or FUDs.
Staying positive is one very important thing every investor should have otherwise they could lose a  life changing investment because they could get panicked and sold off their investment on a short duration while they could have hold for long term. Just as said always reading news concerning about that particular investment also another thing to be considered.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1850
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #333 on: May 29, 2024, 11:01:39 PM »
Polygon matic is very cheap but I don't see a very good future for it. Many people who have invested in polygon matic are now in despair. But BNB and Solana coins have a bright future even though they are overpriced. But if bitcoin is the best investment buy and hold bitcoin I think there is no better investment. Whatever you do invest in Bitcoin first then plan to invest in something else. Bitcoin is a currency that doesn't follow anyone else's path Bitcoin moves at its own pace.
Not only MATIC we have some other top altcoins with cheap prices. ADA, XRP, TRX, and HBAR are also cheap. If we want to diversify assets with cheap altcoins but they should be recommended coins, those altcoins can be the best options. Anyway, I think BNB and SOL are not overpriced, they still can't reach their ATH. And those coins also have big potential to skyrocket if we have altcoins season in 202-2025.

Agree, Bitcoin should the priority. Investing in altcoins is no problem but we must have Bitcoin for the main asset. We must understand that Bitcoin is the safest investment in crypto. It is because Bitcoin has a clear cycle, we know when the dip and the possible peak of the price.

Online dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2614
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #334 on: May 30, 2024, 01:53:21 PM »
Not only MATIC we have some other top altcoins with cheap prices. ADA, XRP, TRX, and HBAR are also cheap. If we want to diversify assets with cheap altcoins but they should be recommended coins, those altcoins can be the best options. Anyway, I think BNB and SOL are not overpriced, they still can't reach their ATH. And those coins also have big potential to skyrocket if we have altcoins season in 202-2025.

Agree, Bitcoin should the priority. Investing in altcoins is no problem but we must have Bitcoin for the main asset. We must understand that Bitcoin is the safest investment in crypto. It is because Bitcoin has a clear cycle, we know when the dip and the possible peak of the price.
I agree that bitcoin is the priority coin for investing and next is ethereum.  I have these two coins as main assets.  And I also diversify like you by buying BNB, Solana, ADA, TRX, Matic, Hbar etc.  Because I am trying to increase the number of opportunities to get bigger profits from the many coins I buy during bearish seasons.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: Today at 08:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #335 on: May 31, 2024, 08:39:12 PM »
I agree that bitcoin is the priority coin for investing and next is ethereum.  I have these two coins as main assets.  And I also diversify like you by buying BNB, Solana, ADA, TRX, Matic, Hbar etc.  Because I am trying to increase the number of opportunities to get bigger profits from the many coins I buy during bearish seasons.

Yes these two are the top coins and we can blindly trust their success but without knowledge such top coins also become full of hazards. Those who have knowledge and have invested in bitcoin and ethereum during previous bear season are really in profit and now their profit will be double than their invested amount.

Those who are diversifying their investment will be more in profit but diversification does not mean to put money in any type of coin but for diversification you will make a thorough research after which you will choose only those altcoins which have made a better reputation from previous years.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2614
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2024, 04:36:03 PM »

Yes these two are the top coins and we can blindly trust their success but without knowledge such top coins also become full of hazards. Those who have knowledge and have invested in bitcoin and ethereum during previous bear season are really in profit and now their profit will be double than their invested amount.

Those who are diversifying their investment will be more in profit but diversification does not mean to put money in any type of coin but for diversification you will make a thorough research after which you will choose only those altcoins which have made a better reputation from previous years.
Yes, in diversifying coins we have to do in-depth research and observation before deciding to buy potential coins, I am more interested in the top coins.  Because the risk is lower, this is my main reason.   For bitcoin and ethereum, it is indeed risky, but if we buy during the bearish season and hold until bullish, I think the risk is very low.  Because we will get benefits if we do this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2024, 04:36:03 PM »

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 129
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:24:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Signature 100 Posts Search
« Reply #337 on: Today at 12:52:38 AM »
I wish I have done this some years back. Now, I'm getting to realise that Bitcoin is the safest crypto asset. Also, The best way to be safe is to convert some altcoins to Bitcoin when they go up against it.. Bitcoin is just the strongest of all
✪ ✪✪   BITGET   ✪✪✪│        𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖   │➡️ 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐄𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⬅️
►    A SECURE AND RELIABLE ASSET PLATFORM   ◄
  ░░░░    |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       ░░░

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1884
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #338 on: Today at 07:58:08 AM »
I wish I have done this some years back. Now, I'm getting to realise that Bitcoin is the safest crypto asset. Also, The best way to be safe is to convert some altcoins to Bitcoin when they go up against it.. Bitcoin is just the strongest of all
Bitcoin is the King of crypto currency, of course Bitcoin is the strongest and safest for long term holding.  There are many other altcoins that can be held such as ethereum, BNB, Solana, XRP, TRX, LINK, DOT etc.  But they may only be suitable for medium investment.  Because the most suitable for the long term is only bitcoin.

Online salad daging

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #339 on: Today at 09:04:14 AM »
Not a safe asset but when you compare ROI with other assets bitcoin has much more potential to rise quickly in the sense that every 4-year cycle and now it may be time.

When you neglect to store bitcoin then it will not be safe, such as storing on the exchange you lose the seed phrase and other types of errors.

So make sure you keep your bitcoins safe no one should know that you have them including the most important seed phrase.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG