follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can you get over my anger and frustration?  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Matthead012

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 07, 2023, 07:58:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma Topic Starter
How can you get over my anger and frustration?
« on: August 16, 2023, 06:20:56 PM »
You could try to suppress your emotions if you experience irritation and anger as a result of trauma or loss in the hopes that they would go away. Unfortunately, strong emotions don't just go away on their own; they need to be acknowledged and dealt with.
Even though it is not their fault, you could get upset and start blaming others for what has happened. We refer to this as displaced anger. A greater authority, like God, might make you upset.
People's emotions and bodies are affected by frustration and fury. You can get rid of these emotions by talking to someone or engaging in physical action (such jogging, housework, or punching a pillow). Physically expressing dissatisfaction and rage eases muscle tension and may lessen restlessness and annoyance.

Unresolved annoyance and rage may intensify until you are unable to control them. Then you might scream, yell, or strike someone or something. Unmet rage and fury can also contribute to other issues like physical disease or depression.

Realizing that you are experiencing irritation and rage is the first step towards overcoming them. Many people learned as children to hold their irritation and rage inside. If you are feeling internally bottled up and are unsure of how to handle it, try:

conversing with a reliable person. You might be able to express your feelings more clearly by talking.

speaking aloud to oneself. Even better, use a recorder and listen to the recordings. By doing this, you may hear how you feel as though someone else is listening to you.

Expressing emotions in writing Making a list of everything that is upsetting you could be beneficial. Then you can determine which things you can improve and list your ideas for changes.

Understanding what you cannot change There may be things over which you have no control. Sometimes it helps to just write them down. It also helps to remind yourself that not everything is within your power. It could be difficult to give up the wish that you might alter their behavior. You might have to constantly or frequently remind yourself that these things are out of your control.

Making adjustments to help you feel less irritated and angry. For instance, if the television shows your child watches disturb you, move the television into a room with a door you can close. If sounds like the television or radio appear louder than usual, you can also wear earplugs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How can you get over my anger and frustration?
« on: August 16, 2023, 06:20:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Coinmama7824

• Activity: 107
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 07:04:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Poll Voter 50 Posts
Re: How can you get over my anger and frustration?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 05:08:06 AM »
There are ways I get over my anger and frustration depends what might be the cause of it. Although expressing one self is good but how to get over it, is another thing.
For me, anytime I find myself in such case, I do what makes me happy and I will be already like listening to music, cry, silent to anyone etc especially if someone send me money in my bank account or my Binance wallet, I will be very very happy

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1850
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
Re: How can you get over my anger and frustration?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 06:09:51 PM »
I agree with all that you posted but some anger and frustrations cannot be treated by advice only, I have a friend who has a problem with his anger management but all the best advice we've given him does not work at all, it turns out it has something to do with hormone imbalances, his treatment consists of counseling and taking medicines to balance his hormones, when it comes to anger management and it is out of control only a professional can help him manage it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██