follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: the end of 2018 price?  (Read 4496 times)

Offline ipanks

• Activity: 148
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 25, 2022, 11:45:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: the end of 2018 price?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »
I have a lot of dogecoin and at the moment the price of dogecoin is still very cheap, and I decided to hold it until the end of 2018, what do you think is the price of dogecoin at the end of 2018?

I have a feeling for Dogecoin to reach more than 100 satoshi again but I don't know when the price can reach that price. Dogecoin still profitable and the price now still be a good price to buy, but it can reduce for a while before it increases. I think soon, the price starts to rally again like before, and once it breaks 100 satoshi, the price will reach the higher price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 03:03:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline busiat

• Activity: 64
  • Remember! Busiat, you can feel it everywhere!
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 06:34:27 AM »
I have a lot of dogecoin and at the moment the price of dogecoin is still very cheap, and I decided to hold it until the end of 2018, what do you think is the price of dogecoin at the end of 2018?
I think DOGE is not easy to Pump (rarely), even this coin very stable price at the moment. So that's why I choose it for my investment, and If you said about the price at the end of 2018, I think the price will Up gradually..

Offline bigzone

• Activity: 169
  • Last Active: September 19, 2019, 11:53:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 09:05:48 AM »
My prediction and hope for Dogecoin is that the price of this coin will continue to rise and be able to compete with coins such as Ether or Ripple. And in my opinion, doge is a pretty good long-term coin project.

Offline Sudarmono

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 646
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: December 20, 2020, 03:12:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 12:40:31 AM »
if you want to hold back the dogecoin that you have until the end of the year it is a very good decision and right, because I believe that at the end of this year the price of dogecoin will be able to grow and soar, and I am still optimistic that dogecoin will be able to reach the price of $ 0.5 at the end this year with the help of rising bitcoin prices as well.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 12:46:46 PM »
2018 has passed and I have seen the DOGE market in July 2020 still like 2018.
There are no significant changes because this DOGE tends to have goals in games that require a lot of numbers, such as dice, slots, jackpots etc.

The essence of DOGE is if we want to invest in DOGE then don't expect for the price to rise quickly!
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Mental

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 570
  • 100x Coin
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 04, 2022, 09:33:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2021, 03:38:25 PM »
Brother, it is understood that there is a market now that 2021 is going on. The price of doge coin is expected to increase in 2022.  So if you want to hold a doge coin, you can keep it because if its price goes up in 2022, you can make a lot of profit.
100xCoin{On Our Way to $1B
Market Cap & Beyond
}
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

IyemRoker

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2021, 04:40:52 AM »
2018 is a history of all cryptocurrencies so badly down and difficult to control that it's sad to remember.
It is very far from now, if all cryptocurrencies go up very high and DOGE goes up fast and everyone makes a profit.
And also DOGE is fully supported by ELon Musk so that the price goes up quickly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2021, 04:40:52 AM »

Offline Criminal

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 506
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 12:07:14 PM »
There are many who have suffered a lot in the past by investing in dogecoin platforms. Because the value of doge coins did not rise as expected But I think now is a good time to buy doge coins. Because many people are already buying doge coins and holding them for the future. Because the value of these coins is likely to increase in the future.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Sumaiya2

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 677
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:19:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2021, 07:53:58 PM »
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Dougie Coin has pumped out the current massive price in 2018.  Because in 2021 the price of Doge coins was very low but now the price has gone up.  Doge Coin’s platform is much better so there has been a huge demand in the Doge Coin market despite the massive price increase.
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀

Offline AlviNess

• Activity: 632
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:28:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2021, 03:58:08 AM »
I haven't seen the price of doge coins increase much. However, the value of doge coins has increased a lot after Elon Musk supported doge coins a few days ago.However, we are optimistic that the market for doge coins will change again, as people are increasingly attracted to doge coins
 ██

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG