follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ethereum wallet  (Read 15598 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ethereum wallet
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2024, 11:36:59 AM »
My stages of saving Ethereum:
1.MyEtherWallet
2. Metamask
3. Safepal
4. Trustwallet

I used MyEtherWallet a long time ago when I was still learning cryptocurrency and my friend was the first to teach me how to store and move Ethereum.
I use Metamask while my second friend gave me this option because Metamask can easily be used with multiple wallets when created on the desktop version.
I used the Safepal wallet when I attended an event from Binance to look for an Airdrop because Safepal had an event, if I'm not mistaken, the Wallet Holder Offering (WHO).
I use Trustwallet to compare the use of Safepal because my friends say Trustwallet can support Bitcoin wallets, and I use both of them now to store Bitcoin.
Your experience when getting to know cryptocurrency is very good and can be used as a very important lesson. From the experience you have, I am sure you already have experience with wallets being drained by hackers. Currently,  many hackers are developing projects and forcing users to connect to the wallet they are using. After that, all assets will be drained by hackers. This incident has affected a lot of Metamask and TrustWallet users, and currently it still often happens like that. Maybe you can give suggestions so that the main wallet can be protected from crimes like that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2024, 11:36:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2024, 11:07:14 PM »
Which ethereum wallet is secure and gives a very very low transaction fee... I will like to know
If you are looking for a secure wallet to hold Ethereum or some other coin, I recommend you to use MyEtherWallet. MyEtherWallet is very safe and secure. Negligence can also make many secure things unsafe. Before using the wallet you must keep the seed phrase of the wallet very secure otherwise many secure things will not be safe for you.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2024, 12:57:13 AM »
-
From the experience you have, I am sure you already have experience with wallets being drained by hackers.
I experienced my wallet hacked when I made a mistake when installing the KMSpico application to remove (Activate Windows) on my desktop OS.
I tried it myself with inexperience and sure enough the result was that my desktop malware hit me so that all my wallet assets were hacked.
I experienced a loss for stolen Ethereum of around 0.46 Ethereum and it was sent to a personal wallet and then sent to Yobit Exchange.
I have never drained wallets from various dApps because I am now more careful with various new token creations, such as airdrops, etc. I only use new, fresh wallets so that when the wallet is drained by hackers, the contents are empty and have no cryptocurrency assets.
retire and rest in peace

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1082
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2024, 03:50:05 AM »
My stages of saving Ethereum:
1.MyEtherWallet
2. Metamask
3. Safepal
4. Trustwallet

I used MyEtherWallet a long time ago when I was still learning cryptocurrency and my friend was the first to teach me how to store and move Ethereum.
I use Metamask while my second friend gave me this option because Metamask can easily be used with multiple wallets when created on the desktop version.
I used the Safepal wallet when I attended an event from Binance to look for an Airdrop because Safepal had an event, if I'm not mistaken, the Wallet Holder Offering (WHO).
I use Trustwallet to compare the use of Safepal because my friends say Trustwallet can support Bitcoin wallets, and I use both of them now to store Bitcoin.
Your experience when getting to know cryptocurrency is very good and can be used as a very important lesson. From the experience you have, I am sure you already have experience with wallets being drained by hackers. Currently,  many hackers are developing projects and forcing users to connect to the wallet they are using. After that, all assets will be drained by hackers. This incident has affected a lot of Metamask and TrustWallet users, and currently it still often happens like that. Maybe you can give suggestions so that the main wallet can be protected from crimes like that.
Hacking for me is from  our own laziness and diligence and this is not to be blame to anyone but us because remember that it is our coin and we must take care of it and hackers is just looking for opportunity to take our funds from our wallets.
the more we secure our funds is the harder hacker getting into it so why need to blame wallets?
and also there are so much wallet to use in safest way like OffLine wallets that will surely makes our funds not vulnerable to those takers .

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 880
  • Last Active: Today at 07:09:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2024, 05:33:58 AM »
~~~

I have a Ledger, but I have never used it. A friend gave it to me, but I haven't even turned it on yet. I agree with you, and I think that such wallets should be used only when there is a certain amount of bitcoin.
And now I only use a Trust Wallet and an Electrum.
As for the Metamask, it has become incredibly convenient due to network switching. I wonder how it manages to be so secure and still be just an extension in the browser.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2024, 05:49:44 PM »
Hacking for me is from  our own laziness and diligence and this is not to be blame to anyone but us because remember that it is our coin and we must take care of it and hackers is just looking for opportunity to take our funds from our wallets.
Not laziness and perseverance, more precisely I am careless towards myself.
I have explained above this topic if I am careless when installing the KMSSPICO application to eliminate activate Windows.
Maybe you can also say that I was ceoroboh, it started with my laziness to read from various sources to be able to avoid malware from KMSpico.

But it's okay because the rice has become porridge and I can't repeat and have to let go of 0.46 Ethereum for them.
retire and rest in peace

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2024, 06:09:04 PM »
So finally it is official, Enkrypt wallet at Myetherwallet website can use as tool in your search explorer and give extraordinary low fee cost. Easy to use and mostly safe as password.

Myetherwallet is good wallet, very usable and secure.
I have used this wallet for along time. I  also used Trust wallet, safepal, metamask and unisat.
For now, I think those wallet above are still safe.
Keep always your private key.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2024, 06:09:04 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2024, 03:00:39 PM »
So finally it is official, Enkrypt wallet at Myetherwallet website can use as tool in your search explorer and give extraordinary low fee cost. Easy to use and mostly safe as password.

Myetherwallet is good wallet, very usable and secure.
I have used this wallet for along time. I  also used Trust wallet, safepal, metamask and unisat.
For now, I think those wallet above are still safe.
Keep always your private key.
Myetherwallet is no longer a good part of the wallet because currently there are many EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) wallets that support multiple networks and are easier to use. Myetherwallet also cannot be used to run Dapps freely, and of course not all websites support the use of Myetherwallet. Therefore,  many are leaving Myetherwallet. For me, Trust Wallet is the best choice for now.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2024, 09:37:15 AM »
Which ethereum wallet is secure and gives a very very low transaction fee... I will like to know

Generally, the gas fee is high to transfer ERC-20 platform tokens. So using Mew MyEther wallet you will save a little, and the transfer completes in less time. A lot of savings can be obtained by using this Mew wallet but it costs a lot due to its popularity nowadays. 
But you can use Token pocket as an alternative, here too you will get a lot of savings. Either of these two mediums wallet will be very suitable.

IyemRoker

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2024, 11:08:12 AM »
Since my friend first introduced me to cryptocurrencies, there are bounties and bounties require an ERC20 wallet from Ethereum.
At that time, I was still confused and was still learning how to make a wallet from Ethereum, while being taught by my friend and I chose Metamask Wallet.
I chose Metamask Wallet because in the past I learned cryptocurrency directly using a notebook, I easily and casually installed the Metamask wallet in the Google Chrome Browser Application and to this day I still use Metamask Wallet.

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2024, 03:26:19 PM »
Only today I learned how to create a wallet with different cryptocurrencies in a Trust Wallet. All this time, I thought that only Bitcoins could be stored on it. And all because I have long ago ruined my bitcoin address in the Trust Wallet. And why, in this case, the Trust does not want to add other wallets. I had to create a new wallet profile to get all the features. And now I have two profiles:(
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2024, 01:09:54 PM »
I have had the opportunity to use several Ethereum wallets in my life, among which the following Ethereum wallets seem to me more important and rich in security.  These Ethereum wallets have now become multi-currency wallets.

MetaMask
Trust wallet
SafePal wallet
MEW wallet
Exodus wallet

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2024, 05:50:46 PM »
I finally realized what was wrong with my Trust Wallet. For me it only supported Bitcoin, and no swap was available, as well as adding other coins and networks. It turns out that if you import a Bitcoin wallet, then the wallet retains similar functionality as I described above. But if you click Create New Wallet, then all the functionality of the Trust Wallet opens, including storing Ethereum and any other altcoins, and Swap also opens. So great useful!

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2024, 10:27:59 PM »
I finally realized what was wrong with my Trust Wallet. For me it only supported Bitcoin, and no swap was available, as well as adding other coins and networks. It turns out that if you import a Bitcoin wallet, then the wallet retains similar functionality as I described above. But if you click Create New Wallet, then all the functionality of the Trust Wallet opens, including storing Ethereum and any other altcoins, and Swap also opens. So great useful!
It doesn't seem to be a problem because the network in Trust Wallet can be changed according to your wishes. When you want to use the Erc20 network or BSC network, you only need to change the settings in the application to change the network to what you want. However, if you feel it's easier, Creating a new wallet is not a problem; the most important thing is that you must always record all the wallets you have, don't forget the secret key, and make sure only you know it.

Offline summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2024, 02:43:18 PM »
TrustWallet continues to earn points from the crypto community, the news about Ether staking has not yet cooled down, albeit at 3.7 percent, as the news came out today:

🛡 Trust Wallet became the first major crypto wallet to receive ISO certificates.
1. ISO/IEC 27001 — confirmation of compliance with information security management requirements and organization of information resource protection system.
2️⃣ ISO/IEC 27701 — confirmation of the availability of an integrated privacy management system

I'm very glad about it like a Trust Wallet user.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG