follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Government Lotteries are a Scam!  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 818
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: Government Lotteries are a Scam!
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2024, 12:28:47 PM »
Sometimes I wonder how this lottery is even managed or arranged, but I don't have much interest in any lottery and besides if you are from my country then anything that would involved the government, you would probably understand where am coming from and besides the ratio of possibilities that warrant someone winning in a lottery involving the full nation is wildly impossible so I don't waste my time and energy.

Yes mate I understand your point. You know these days whatever involves the government can not be trusted not to talk of when it comes to money, there you would see that some people are just funny. The cabals do not take such opportunities for granted. They make sure their lackies and croonies are strategically placed in those lottery position so they could get it all amongst themselves. These are just what they do then the average citizens who spends their little funds buying tickets hoping to be the lucky winner loses out without knowing the real deal behind the scheme.

These are the reasons I don not give in to these lotteries of a thing. I do not bother about that and I do not even encourage any of my family members waste their funds for such exercise neither will I allow my loved ones waste their resources on an already scripted process.

You know that the lottery, if you look at it in general, becomes the hope of poor people who have no hope in life. They are the type whose only hope is the lottery to get out of trouble; they don't want to work hard to work or do a small business; instead, they rely on betting on the lottery.

This is the sad reality, but there are also others who are in the middle class who also really love the lottery because, of course, they also hope that they might get lucky. Apparently, the government is also so full of porridge that they easily make millions from the number of lottery bettors.
No doubt, the lottery seems to be the last resort to those who fully depend on it for survival however, not everyone plays the lottery depends on it but there are those who just feel like playing it but do not depend on it for their survival. It is just like one gambling which is almost similar but different in the sense that lottery is done in a kind of raffle draw if I am not mistaken.

I think people depending on the lottery are just seeking for a means of survival through that means hoping that if it enters for them they would take it but if the other way round, they accept it that way but I believe they really do not know what happens behind if not they would not bother themselves going for the lottery tickets.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Government Lotteries are a Scam!
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2024, 12:28:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG