follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin reach to $100K ?  (Read 14959 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Bitcoin reach to $100K ?
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2024, 10:46:18 PM »
Bitcoin's ATH this year cannot be confirmed yet because currently the price is still stable below $70k. Hopefully there will be good news that can trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices, because many people are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin prices. Meanwhile, many of the projects launched this year will be successful because as you said, Cryptocurrency volatility this year has increased sharply.
Yeah, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will enter $100k in the near future because as you said, the price is still stable at a very high number and if there is more good news it will make the price quickly reach the ATH target and after that it will remain at that number. that is until the halving occurs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2024, 10:46:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2024, 11:30:59 PM »
Yeah, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will enter $100k in the near future because as you said, the price is still stable at a very high number and if there is more good news it will make the price quickly reach the ATH target and after that it will remain at that number. that is until the halving occurs.
No, it won't reach $100k in the near future. The current price is above $73k but it won't easily to reach $100k in the near future. I'm sure $100k will only be reached after the halving, it should take few months firstly. I think when the halving ends, the price of Bitcoin may be dumped before it has some pumps again. When Bitcoin want to reach a new ATH, there should a correction for few days or weeks.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2024, 11:33:26 PM »
No, it won't reach $100k in the near future. The current price is above $73k but it won't easily to reach $100k in the near future. I'm sure $100k will only be reached after the halving, it should take few months firstly. I think when the halving ends, the price of Bitcoin may be dumped before it has some pumps again. When Bitcoin want to reach a new ATH, there should a correction for few days or weeks.
The price of Bitcoin on the exchange collapsed to $66k and the price of Bitcoin reduced to $7k in the near future, which is very sad because the price of Bitcoin cannot break higher and seems to be having difficulty reaching the $100k mark. There is no good news that could trigger the rise Bitcoin price and it seems like Bitcoin's crash season is right around the corner.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2024, 04:30:16 PM »

What you say is a good thought, actually the price of $100k is something psychological, I know that many traders, investors will sell when it reaches $100k, but I consider that things when it comes to money, bitcoin, the whole world is very different. try, but at the same time we should see something, when it reached the price of $73k, everyone started with the news that bitcoin is going up, there were many people who bought it when it was at that price, because they think that the price will go up, in fact it will go up , when? I don't know, but I know that a good ATH will always be very juicy, and this will result in many people continuing to participate and buy.

This vision of things can bring about many good things, firstly people will believe much more in bitcoin and it will make things much easier in terms of making the investment better, that is what is most sought after, making the right investment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2024, 04:56:14 PM »
The price of Bitcoin on the exchange collapsed to $66k and the price of Bitcoin reduced to $7k in the near future, which is very sad because the price of Bitcoin cannot break higher and seems to be having difficulty reaching the $100k mark. There is no good news that could trigger the rise Bitcoin price and it seems like Bitcoin's crash season is right around the corner.

stay calm, dude. This is just a correction to why we were already thinking about a bitcoin crash. Soon we will see the Bitcoin halving and the price of Bitcoin will rise again. Patience is the key to success in investing. If you have free money, buy altcoins now, you will get profits in the next few weeks.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2024, 04:25:02 AM »
Bitcoin's ATH this year cannot be confirmed yet because currently the price is still stable below $70k. Hopefully there will be good news that can trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices, because many people are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin prices. Meanwhile, many of the projects launched this year will be successful because as you said, Cryptocurrency volatility this year has increased sharply.
Bitcoin definitely has a future and it's getting very close. As the bitcoin halving is coming in April, the demand for bitcoin market will increase and people will be interested to invest more. In that case there is no doubt that the Bitcoin market will surpass $100k, although currently we have seen Bitcoin break all-time highs and set new records. So we can expect Bitcoin to grow more and cross $100,000 in future days.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2024, 04:40:32 PM »
This thread has been created around 2020 and unfortunately, the OP of this thread hasn't been active since 2022.
Well, I just hope that he is still involved and still investing into cryptocurrency even though he has been labeled as cheater here. :D

Anyway, it's only a matter of time until we see Bitcoin reaching that $100,000 price for the first time in more than a decade. If I will make a prediction on when it will happen, I believe that it will be on the 4th quarter of 2024 or 1st half of 2025. Nevertheless, it will happen and I just hope that everybody has Bitcoin that they're holding already.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2024, 04:40:32 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2024, 09:02:48 PM »
Bitcoin definitely has a future and it's getting very close. As the bitcoin halving is coming in April, the demand for bitcoin market will increase and people will be interested to invest more. In that case there is no doubt that the Bitcoin market will surpass $100k, although currently we have seen Bitcoin break all-time highs and set new records. So we can expect Bitcoin to grow more and cross $100,000 in future days.
That it has a future it does, you just have to see and wait for the right moment when the price increases, I have said something, I remember that when in 2020 there was a lot of speculation about the previous ATH, and suddenly the price went up go up and up until reaching almost $70k, which the previous ATH was almost $20k, then it does have a future, the best thing about ebticoin is that it appreciates much more every time, and things with bitcoin are always very good On the other hand, I think that when it passes $100k there will be many investors who will have sold at $100k and will have missed the great value of more than $150k, because that is probably a first target of the next ATH, and Later, if things continue well, we will see a price close to $200k that will exceed the expectations of many, I personally believe that it can happen.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2024, 10:49:39 PM »
stay calm, dude. This is just a correction to why we were already thinking about a bitcoin crash. Soon we will see the Bitcoin halving and the price of Bitcoin will rise again. Patience is the key to success in investing. If you have free money, buy altcoins now, you will get profits in the next few weeks.
Theoretically, what you say is very true, but you also have to know how, as people who bought bitcoin at high prices when they saw the free fall that bitcoin made from $73K to $62K, they are guaranteed to remain anxious because they feel that their funds will be held up for a long time.
Even though he knows that an increased season will occur after the halving period has passed, is it not possible that something out of the ordinary will happen?
Remember the 2021 period that was expected $100K but was to only to $69K and many were delayed until now.
But everyone is still very confident and believes that yesterday's ATH was only the beginning and that the current ATH will still occur in 2025.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG