follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?  (Read 2420 times)

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 09:17:00 AM »
I don't know if the approval of ETH for Ethereum In may will happen and if this will Help the coin to increase that much but if not those ? Am not sure if there is a light about your question here.

I know how good ethereum and I also knew how potential this increase but I don't know that without Bitcoin halving effect there will ever be a chance for Ethereum getting through that value.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 09:17:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 02:41:37 PM »
I believe that Ethereum can achieve the height of $5000 or even more if we get it more time to perform in such regards, we may even have it after this close of 2024 halving during the bullrun, there noting that we cannot expect those once its all about the discussion of hw a digital currency can perform, and when we are considering the altcoins sections, ethereum is the first digital cryptocurrency to be considered.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2024, 08:27:27 PM »
I believe that Ethereum ca achieve the height of $5000 or even more if we get it more time to perform in such regards, we may even have it after this close of 2024 halving during the bullrun, there noting that we cannot expect those once its all about the discussion of hw a digital currency can perform, and when we are considering the altcoins sections, ethereum is the first digital cryptocurrency to be considered.
It was already at $3,480 but fell again even though bitcoin continues to increase. Now it is at $3,317. Of course, it is unexpected that it could go down, which should be in line with bitcoin when it also happens in 2021.
But I am also optimistic, like you, that by the end of this year ethereum will be able to reach $5K, because it is still the best altcoin and is still an attractive investment and continues to be traded.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2024, 11:45:45 PM »
I believe that Ethereum ca achieve the height of $5000 or even more if we get it more time to perform in such regards, we may even have it after this close of 2024 halving during the bullrun, there noting that we cannot expect those once its all about the discussion of hw a digital currency can perform, and when we are considering the altcoins sections, ethereum is the first digital cryptocurrency to be considered.
It was already at $3,480 but fell again even though bitcoin continues to increase. Now it is at $3,317. Of course, it is unexpected that it could go down, which should be in line with bitcoin when it also happens in 2021.
But I am also optimistic, like you, that by the end of this year ethereum will be able to reach $5K, because it is still the best altcoin and is still an attractive investment and continues to be traded.
It is normal for the price of Ethereum to fall by just a few percent because the whales are trying to take advantage, but you have to be calm because the price of Ethereum has the potential to rise to the price you mentioned, $5k will be easy to reach at the end of this year after the Bitcoin halving.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2024, 12:34:40 AM »
Yes you must predict if the price of ethereum is possible to touch $5000 dollars this year?

We have seen the price of ETH very much dumped from 2022 to 2023. The value of Ethereum has been very low in these two years while all other coins have increased in value, but the value of Ethereum has not increased in comparison. However, starting in late 2023 and into 2024, the price of Ethereum has been growing sufficiently and looks to be much more bullish. We saw yesterday that the price of Ethereum touched $2640, and this is the highest it has been in two years. So I guess since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved, the value of altcoins has started to change as well. I expect the price of ethereum to exceed $5000 this year, since the price of ethereum is still low in comparison.

ETH $5K
I believe Ethereum will surpass this price $5k --$10k 2025, because of it mass adoption and high demand.
It just gas fee that we need it to reduce.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2024, 10:09:17 PM »
It is normal for the price of Ethereum to fall by just a few percent because the whales are trying to take advantage, but you have to be calm because the price of Ethereum has the potential to rise to the price you mentioned, $5k will be easy to reach at the end of this year after the Bitcoin halving.
Maybe what you say could be true. There was an influence by whales, and it could have been that all that happened.
Bitcoin has reached $67K and currently ethereum is increasing quite well at $3,593, but the weekly % achieved is only half that of bitcoin, so it seems that ethereum cannot be optimal and close to the movement of bitcoin. But I agree that by the end of this year ethereum will probably reach $5K and this is a natural thing to happen, and it will not stop becoming a renewable ATH.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2024, 11:59:16 PM »
I don't know if the approval of ETH for Ethereum In may will happen and if this will Help the coin to increase that much but if not those ? Am not sure if there is a light about your question here.
What approval you mean?
Do you mean the approval of ETH in ETF market?
Even if it can't be approved, the price of ETH will continue to increase massively. $5,000 will be achieved although ETH isn't a part of ETF market. I think there are still many factors that make ETH to keep increasing the value. ETH has a crucial role for crypto industry, we all need ETH for investment or other functions.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2024, 11:59:16 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2024, 04:38:14 PM »
What approval you mean?
Do you mean the approval of ETH in ETF market?
Even if it can't be approved, the price of ETH will continue to increase massively. $5,000 will be achieved although ETH isn't a part of ETF market. I think there are still many factors that make ETH to keep increasing the value. ETH has a crucial role for crypto industry, we all need ETH for investment or other functions.
The discussion on the ETF has already been carried out. It is estimated that it will start to take place in May, and we are waiting for that. However, looking at the development of Bitcoin and the ETF, it is certain that this is also expected to be able to increase.
What you say may be true, but the fact that ETFs are very influential cannot be avoided, but the development of ethereum can still continue because the halving situation and bitcoin, which continues to increase, will provide a boost to every altcoin, including ethereum, but it will be more effective if it coincides with clear ETF endorsement will have an impact. $5K will be able to be earned by the end of this year by ethereum and this is normal because ethereum is still a very attractive investment.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2024, 11:38:18 PM »
The discussion on the ETF has already been carried out. It is estimated that it will start to take place in May, and we are waiting for that. However, looking at the development of Bitcoin and the ETF, it is certain that this is also expected to be able to increase.
What you say may be true, but the fact that ETFs are very influential cannot be avoided, but the development of ethereum can still continue because the halving situation and bitcoin, which continues to increase, will provide a boost to every altcoin, including ethereum, but it will be more effective if it coincides with clear ETF endorsement will have an impact. $5K will be able to be earned by the end of this year by ethereum and this is normal because ethereum is still a very attractive investment.
Correct. It is already planned but not sure when it will be approved. It can be in May or the next months. It is good as long as there is positive news about ETH. Whether it can be in ETF market soon or later, I think it won't affect much for the increase of ETH price in the current bullish season.

In the last few days, ETH price almost reached $4k. Today, the highest price was $3.817. $5k seems to be achieved in the next month when we have Bitcoin halving. For the next ATH, I even think the price of ETH can be around $10k.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2024, 05:28:32 AM »
Correct. It is already planned but not sure when it will be approved. It can be in May or the next months. It is good as long as there is positive news about ETH. Whether it can be in ETF market soon or later, I think it won't affect much for the increase of ETH price in the current bullish season.

In the last few days, ETH price almost reached $4k. Today, the highest price was $3.817. $5k seems to be achieved in the next month when we have Bitcoin halving. For the next ATH, I even think the price of ETH can be around $10k.
The announcement about an ETF for Ethereum is likely to happen in May 2024. As you mentioned, the price could possibly reach $10k but this all depends on demand conditions on the exchange. If more and more people come in and provide support for Ethereum then that price will be easy to achieve.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2024, 02:20:46 PM »
The announcement about an ETF for Ethereum is likely to happen in May 2024. As you mentioned, the price could possibly reach $10k but this all depends on demand conditions on the exchange. If more and more people come in and provide support for Ethereum then that price will be easy to achieve.
Honestly, I can't wait for the ETF to accept Ethereum and provide good news for Ethereum because of course there will be many people buying Ethereum in the ETF because it is getting easier to buy Ethereum and making the price expensive because demand increases, maybe in the near future it will reach the target as you mentioned .

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2024, 04:56:53 PM »
Honestly, I can't wait for the ETF to accept Ethereum and provide good news for Ethereum because of course there will be many people buying Ethereum in the ETF because it is getting easier to buy Ethereum and making the price expensive because demand increases, maybe in the near future it will reach the target as you mentioned .

I f Ethereum ETF application should get approved this year, then we are likely to experience more with this coin and its going to reach a new all time high as well, this is an opportunity for it to show how it give rise and be profitable to all its investors, but we must never forget that the decision for approval is not what comes with ease like that, it takes a lot of patient and financial support in seing the coin performance more better than ever.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2024, 12:32:52 PM »
Well, I really agree with what you said, with good news from the ETF for Ethereum, it will provide very significant price movements, such as what happened with Bitcoin price movements which soared after the ETF accepted Bitcoin into circulation. Hopefully everyone's hopes about increasing Ethereum prices can be achieved quickly.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2024, 07:05:24 PM »
Well, I really agree with what you said, with good news from the ETF for Ethereum, it will provide very significant price movements, such as what happened with Bitcoin price movements which soared after the ETF accepted Bitcoin into circulation. Hopefully everyone's hopes about increasing Ethereum prices can be achieved quickly.
It must be admitted that the influence of ETFs is clearly very visible on Bitcoin and, of course, this opportunity will not be missed by ETH either, because the prospects are clearly visible. But it must also be remembered that Bitcoin is influenced by the halving period, which also plays a role in the movement, and ETH will only be implemented after the halving period has passed, but there is always optimism in that regard.

With the price of ETH having already passed $4K, it will be possible to pass the ATH before the halving period, just like Bitcoin did last time.
Then the renewable ATH in 2025 will be as surprising as what it will achieve, and it is difficult to predict its price.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2024, 11:49:24 PM »
ETH $5K
I believe Ethereum will surpass this price $5k --$10k 2025, because of it mass adoption and high demand.
It just gas fee that we need it to reduce.
ETH can pass $4k now, I don't know if it can be $10k in 2025. Do you think the altcoins season will be in 2025?
Even we have an altcoins season in 2025, I'm not sure if Ethereum can be $10k. I think it can reach $8k, it is a small chance to reach $10k. However, it is my own prediction, reaching $10k isn't totally impossible. Moreover if ETH can be in ETF market very soon.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG