follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you ready for the Bitcoin bull market? What's your plan? Some ideas for you  (Read 1283 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
My recommendations

• Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
  • Don't time the market. Let's the market runs and try to exit with market cycle length, that you can base on Bitcoin history.
  • Each cycle is unique and it can be longer or shorter than previous cycles but if you make your strategy on average cycle length, you will not take profit too far from the ATH & more important you will be able to avoid stuck too deep in a bear market.
  • If you don't want to exit the market by taking profit with all bitcoins you have, do DCA for profit taking, withdrawal like this strategy.
  • Biggest common mistake of newbies is trying to find absolute bottom or ATH. Just don't!

Now, let's use following flow of thinking and plan from LadyofCrypto1.

I will keep her content originally as it is. My own thinking is above.

▶️ Some questions & predictions
  • When will Bitcoin break its ATH? November 2024
  • When will the bull run end? September 2025
  • When will most of the new 100x alts be released? Jan-July 2024

Why do I think this? I'll show you below 👇
▶️ This Time Is NOT Different
All I've heard for the past 2 years is "This time is different".

They said the bear would be longer because of FTX and recession...

They said the BTC would break its ATH sooner because of ETFs...

Yet, things have been exactly the same 👇

▶️ Market Tops
In 2017 the bull market peaked exactly 29 months before the halving. In 2021 it did the exact same thing.

Alright, I know, it might just be a coincidence. But what if I told you...

▶️ Bear Market Length
Both the 2018 and 2022 bear markets lasted exactly 12 months. This is crazy when you consider how many people were saying this bear market would be way longer and deeper.

But was it deeper?

No, it wasn't. In the 2018 market, Bitcoin retraced 84%. In the 2022 one there was only a 77% retrace.

So all the drama around the bear market and it ended up being the exact same length as the previous one and percentage-wise... better.

▶️ All Time High
In the last two cycles, Bitcoin broke its all-time high 7 and then 8 months after the halving.

The ETF has so far not propelled BTC to 100k overnight as many assumed. I think that like the last two time, it will be 7-8 months, so, November 2024!

▶️ Bull Run
The last three bull runs lasted 9, 9 and 11 months respectively. This one could be longer but I think 9-11 months is a good target to keep in mind.

I think the next run peaks around September 2025 give or take a month. Let's talk profit-taking.

▶️ Taking Profit
I'll take partial profit slowly the whole run up. I believe that if you're up big you should 5%-10% out to secure profit.

A lot of people say "Don't sell strength"... meh. In crypto things can go from strong to dead in hours.

I'll take a small amount of profit on alts that pump hard but as we get closer to Sep 2025 I'll ramp up profit taking. This is a loose plan and could change!

Some profit will be moved out of crypto and the rest reinvested in new projects with more upside potential 🚀

Note:
  • It was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:36:14 AM by tranthidung »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Husires

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1350
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 04:31:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Trying to predict the All time high is an attempt to understand how greedy a trader can be. If he does not know that point, he may decide to sell at $100,000 and discover that the price has reached $150,000. or at $150,000 and find that the price has reached $200,000 because once the peak is broken, people begin to think about the next peak.
it is likely that selling will begin from $100,000 which is the highest point for old predication and $150,000 is a good selling point.
       ▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.Bisq 2 - Now in Beta .
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Download Now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Trying to predict the All time high is an attempt to understand how greedy a trader can be. If he does not know that point, he may decide to sell at $100,000 and discover that the price has reached $150,000. or at $150,000 and find that the price has reached $200,000 because once the peak is broken, people begin to think about the next peak.
it is likely that selling will begin from $100,000 which is the highest point for old predication and $150,000 is a good selling point.
Nothing wrong to expect an all time high and has a prediction on ATH price and use it as your taking profit price.

However, an investor must be realistic to have different plans for exit the market.

• Taking profit at price $100,000 or $150,000 or $200,000 and don't mind when to do it. If it is not able to take profit at a target price in 2024, 2025, the investor can do it in 2028 or 2029. It's just fine.
  • If the price won't hit $100,000 but the investor only want to take profit in this market cycle and don't want to wait for 4 or 8 more years, it's a different situation. With this approach, there must be another plan that sticks with time. Like you will exit the market in the end of 2024 or the end of 2025 no matter what Bitcoin price is at that time.

Offline snowpega

• Activity: 166
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 11:28:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Search Karma

Dear, I am sharing my thoughts or plans here, and if you feel I need to change it so let me know what I will keep in mind your recommendation. well in my case I will book profit from points to points where I will feel I should book some profit here but I will start booking profit after Bitcoin makes its new all-time high until that time I will hold my amount I mean I will not book my all profit only at once because the market may go even higher from the price where I book profit or even lower. So, I plan to book profit from different points. Dear, let me know what you think about it should I change my plan or is it good? I would love to know it from you dear. Many Thanks

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
Planning and reading analysts who really understand what will happen with the movement of Bitcoin other than, of course, with their own trust. We know that Bitcoin will always have a rhythm that keeps repeating.
If he repeats to form a renewable ATH, it will be done again.
Some ago, I read in a literacy book about analysis by Robert Kiyosaki, who actually estimated that ATH would be able to reach $ 120k but was changed because he saw ETF prospects, and the change was quite significant to $ 150k.
Will this happen? Of course, it still needs further proof. Remember when, in 2021, many estimated that it would reach $1K, but was not achieved?
Once again, remain true to the principle of holding, because there is always a surprise that will not be estimeted.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Interestingly, as someone who doesn't really care about "this" bull run, it will pass by very quickly and without much excitement for me to be fair. What I mean by that is the fact that even if it becomes 150k, which is more the three times the price of it right now, nearly four times the price, I would not sell. So when you are not someone who really does anything, like you just stand and do nothing, time passes very quickly compared to people who actually does something. Because I am not waiting for something, whereas they are waiting and when you are waiting, time goes a lot slower. So I will just live through this time easily.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

well in my case I will book profit from points to points where I will feel I should book some profit here but I will start booking profit after Bitcoin makes its new all-time high until that time I will hold my amount I mean I will not book my all profit only at once because the market may go even higher from the price where I book profit or even lower. So, I plan to book profit from different points.
What you do is similar to DCA for taking profit.

With this approach, you don't take profit at only one price because you will either never see Bitcoin touches that target price or Bitcoin will rise much higher than that. If DCA for entry will help you to have average entry price not too higher from the bottom, DCA for taking profit will help you to don't miss a bull market and have your exit price (in average) is nearly the all time high.

Interestingly, as someone who doesn't really care about "this" bull run, it will pass by very quickly and without much excitement for me to be fair. What I mean by that is the fact that even if it becomes 150k, which is more the three times the price of it right now, nearly four times the price, I would not sell.
It means you have very clear target price to take profit and you don't need to know when it happens. With this approach, you must manage your capital very well and should not use all money you have for Bitcoin investment. Because you need money, cash to pay expenses and even for emergent situations so that if you don't always have cash (as part of your capital), you will never be able to hold your bitcoin.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 06:27:14 AM by tranthidung »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
Possibly. Who knows if that would be the all-time-high. But if the price can surpass $100000 not quite long and not decreasing below the six digits, there is a tendency that the price will surpass $100000. But my guess is also that people will likely sell very well at $100000. The good selling point that I guess is $100000. But not that people will sell all. Some people will not sell all even after the all-time-high. Some people will hold bitcoin for decades.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Possibly. Who knows if that would be the all-time-high. But if the price can surpass $100000 not quite long and not decreasing below the six digits, there is a tendency that the price will surpass $100000. But my guess is also that people will likely sell very well at $100000. The good selling point that I guess is $100000. But not that people will sell all. Some people will not sell all even after the all-time-high. Some people will hold bitcoin for decades.
The 2021 prediction was $100K, but it didn't happen, and it's a long way from that prediction happening. Some analysts predict that the price will likely reach 3x the previous ATH price, and if it can reach $150K, it will certainly not be difficult to do.Everything is analyzed and may not be achievable. That's normal, so always be prepared for this possibility.However, a bullish market will indeed occur because the halving era is approaching.Everyone always hopes for the best but must be able to accept that maybe later it will be below the predicted price, like in 2021, but renewable ATH changes will still be formed.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
Yes, I am prepared, but as I am for life in general, it doesn't change much because we are facing an imminent bull market.

Those who are very concerned about whether the price will rise, and by how much, are thinking about buying and selling in the short term. On the other hand, as my gaze is further out on the horizon, I am not going to change much of what I am doing, predictably. Only if I see that the price rises a lot, between this year and the next, I will probably temporarily stop buying DCA and take the opportunity to make some sales, to resume buying a little later on.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 799
  • Last Active: Today at 05:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
My recommendations

• Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
  • Don't time the market. Let's the market runs and try to exit with market cycle length, that you can base on Bitcoin history.
  • Each cycle is unique and it can be longer or shorter than previous cycles but if you make your strategy on average cycle length, you will not take profit too far from the ATH & more important you will be able to avoid stuck too deep in a bear market.
  • If you don't want to exit the market by taking profit with all bitcoins you have, do DCA for profit taking, withdrawal like this strategy.
  • Biggest common mistake of newbies is trying to find absolute bottom or ATH. Just don't!

These are good recommendations, I never thought to make some plan for my portfolio as this is my first time seeing a bull run with some portfolio otherwise I did see the last bull run and learned from that. I will make some plans to book profit so that I can book more profit rather than booking less. I might do DCA. It looks good and I suppose its easier also.

To be honest, I thought to book the profit when the hype of BTC is high, which means, that the sentiments of the market will be telling that, now is the best time to book the profit and exit the market. But from my experience and from your words, I realized that that's not a good way. A plan is needed otherwise everything can be lost.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
I don't really put money that I may need into bitcoin, which may happen if something major happens in my life and it has happened before so I am not saying that it would be impossible for it to happen, but I do not put in living expenses into it. I do not really have a target price neither, I don't really care about the price, my goal is to retire, whatever the price of bitcoin is at that moment, I would be fine. The goal is to have enough money that I could just retire and not worry about money ever again, which won't be anytime soon because I am young, so I won't retire even if I had the money. That means, for another 30 years, I will be holding bitcoin, maybe 20 years if I get super lucky, during all that time, whatever the price rises or drops, I am not really looking at it.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: Today at 11:40:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
My recommendations

Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.

I'm guilty of doing this in the past, you must have your plan for selling what you bought at the bottom, you should set up the price and what percentage of profit you are comfortable selling, after selling you shouldn't look at whether the price will move further or stall or crash, its ok to be greedy but we have no control on the market movement, Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, so being too greedy will not do you good.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Current prediction when bitcoin success breaking out the new highest price bitcoin easily raise to $100k but the fact is wrong and bitcoin price dropped significant, its not wrong with expectation bitcoin will raise to $100k but have to make research with this price potential comparison bitcoin price right now.
I think bitcoin have moment raise to $100k but not in short time and have to wait for several years later, next time halving can't help more for bitcoin will raise to higher price and see the are any potential bitcoin without correction yet? Need more patience if want to sell bitcoin around $100k or highest expectation on $150k, actually I will prefer when bitcoin raise higher price although can't up until $100k

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
My recommendations

A lot of price analysis and market experts gives out different price speculations for Bitcoin but non of them have mentioned the correct price that will be the all time high. What you said is correct that all time high is only known after the market have become bearish again.   Experts can only say that the price will go up to about $90k or $150k but they don't know the exact amount.   Every investor should sell at any price that they are comfortable with the amount of profit they already made.

[/list][/list]
    ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄▄
    ▄██
    █████████▀██▀████████
    ████████▀
    ░░░░▀░░██████████
    ███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
    ███████
    █████░░░███▌░░░█████████
    ███
    ████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
    █████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
    ███
    ████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
    █████
    ███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
    ▀████
    ██████▄██
    ██████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀███████▀▀
    BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████
    ███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
    ███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
    ███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
    ████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
    ███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
    █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████████
    #EndTheFUD

██████████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██