follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024  (Read 1585 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1059
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 09:23:25 AM »
I actually created a topic in the other forum saying it will hit 60k by end of this month but I am still surprise seeing bitcoin dangling around 52k for the past 5 days now to this is to show that $60k not yet possible, otherwise we could have it crossed that $55k after hitting the price $52k plus.
I am on a view that bitcoin might not touched $60k even by ending of this month or next, it will maintain the position for more 60 days before breaking out $60k

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 09:23:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2024, 05:16:40 PM »
It's close to ATH but it isn't there we're waiting to see if it's going to improve. I don't know why there's belief halving's going to make affect the price. We know it's happened before but it's taken time there isn't a fixed rule halving's making the price increase.

It's touched $52k a few minutes ago so what's stopping btc touching all time high soon. If it doesn't make it in Feb who's feeling strong it'll happen later in 2024?
The current price of Bitcoin is around $52k which is very near to its current ATH which is very possible to break especially the halving is coming. If we look back at the history of Bitcoin, after the halving occurred, the price of Bitcoin impulsively increased. It's also true to Bitcoin this days, and a lot of investors are waiting for this but since manipulators are aware on this, there might be a little changes from it's history but still the destination is the same.
It's a psychoanalysis. The halving of Bitcoin creates a massive impact of its price after the event is occured. It's been happening since the first halving that after a couple of weeks or months, Bitcoin creates new ATH. And this news is being spread through social medias to make people aware of it particularly investors. A lot of people are eyeing for this and some are started to invest that's why the price of Bitcoin today is increasing. Imagine how this news affect positively to the price of Bitcoin even the halving is not happening yet.

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2024, 07:49:35 PM »
It's an event which ppl look forward to because they're expecting a price increase but the market doesn't look at the past. We don't know how long it's going to take in reaching $60k or ATH. At least investors start talking when halving isn't far away.

It's a psychoanalysis. The halving of Bitcoin creates a massive impact of its price after the event is occured. It's been happening since the first halving that after a couple of weeks or months, Bitcoin creates new ATH. And this news is being spread through social medias to make people aware of it particularly investors. A lot of people are eyeing for this and some are started to invest that's why the price of Bitcoin today is increasing. Imagine how this news affect positively to the price of Bitcoin even the halving is not happening yet.
██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2024, 08:40:51 PM »
Like I said, its not really what we should be looking forward to, its not really the point of it and we should probably just ignore the ATH at all. The point that matters is the direction, as long as its going towards a good higher price, it doesn't matter how high. If I wake tomorrow and see it 55k, I would still be happy, if the year ends at 64k and never go down at all all year long, then I would still be happy. It would be small increases but increases nonetheless. Like I mentioned before, look at the good side of it, expect that it will make you profit, the rest should not be all that confusing at all.

Offline arabspaceship123

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2024, 02:44:59 PM »
There's another topic about bitcoin worth $1M in 2030 but it's a distance we don't know if it's going to be legal to trade cryptos in the time. It's easy to seek answers to ATH questions I think if's above $50k it's heading in a good direction so we'll hope it's going make a new record but there's doubt.

Yes, it's true that I also hope that BTC can have stronger support in the current area. And that way BTC will be able to retest the nearest resistance and if it is able to break it then it will give the market a longer green color. But I see the nearest resistance to be quite strong and this might make BTC a little stuck in the current area. But the most important thing is that btc does not fall less than the current price. :)
|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2024, 07:40:01 PM »
It's touched $52k a few minutes ago so what's stopping btc touching all time high soon. If it doesn't make it in Feb who's feeling strong it'll happen later in 2024?
Bitcoin has crossed $52k in the last few days. But it still can't to reach $53k, it sometimes dropped again to $50k - $51k. If it didn't drop below $50k, I think the price will reach $55k in the next few weeks. However, I don't think the ATH will be achieved very soon. We are still in the beginning of bullish season. Most people assume the ATH will be in 2025.

We don't know how long it's going to take in reaching $60k or ATH. At least investors start talking when halving isn't far away.
I think $60k will be easily achieved during the Bitcoin halving. It is likely achieved in the early of April, before the Bitcoin halving started. I assume we may have a new ATH at the end of April 2024.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2024, 03:23:41 PM »
Like I said, its not really what we should be looking forward to, its not really the point of it and we should probably just ignore the ATH at all. The point that matters is the direction, as long as its going towards a good higher price, it doesn't matter how high. If I wake tomorrow and see it 55k, I would still be happy, if the year ends at 64k and never go down at all all year long, then I would still be happy. It would be small increases but increases nonetheless. Like I mentioned before, look at the good side of it, expect that it will make you profit, the rest should not be all that confusing at all.
As long as Bitcoin doesn't get bad news until it is close to halving, the price will not collapse and price movements will tend to increase in price until the end of this year, it looks like Bitcoin's price will reach $150k. Bitcoin will provide a surprise for those who continue to hold their assets for a long time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2024, 03:23:41 PM »

Offline arabspaceship123

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 02:48:48 AM »
It's been a long time so what were your feelings when it's briefly climbed to $68k. I'm anxious to know if it's going to beat $70k because it's going to be new ATH.
|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2024, 12:30:29 PM »
It's been a long time so what were your feelings when it's briefly climbed to $68k. I'm anxious to know if it's going to beat $70k because it's going to be new ATH.
I think it is too early to say that the price of $70k is the new ATH because the end of the year is still long and there is still a possibility of another price increase at the end of this year, I believe the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k at the end of this year due to increasing demand.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:52 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2024, 12:53:05 PM »
It has already surpassed $70,000 for a brief period and then returned to correct. It is clear that this point will constitute a very strong resistance for Bitcoin because most of those who bought at the previous ATH will now sell to start making their long-awaited profits.

But in the end, it is certain that Bitcoin will surpass it soon, rising to 100K$ or more. No one knows exactly what the new ATH will be, but it is likely, according to most opinions, that it will be between 100-125K$.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2024, 03:27:03 PM »
It has already surpassed $70,000 for a brief period and then returned to correct. It is clear that this point will constitute a very strong resistance for Bitcoin because most of those who bought at the previous ATH will now sell to start making their long-awaited profits.

But in the end, it is certain that Bitcoin will surpass it soon, rising to 100K$ or more. No one knows exactly what the new ATH will be, but it is likely, according to most opinions, that it will be between 100-125K$.
It wasn't a surprise to me that it surpassed the $70,000 for a short period because we know that we will come to that soon. What surprised me was how quickly it surpassed that price.

Yes, it might be for a short period, but that is a sign that even though there are many sellers near ATH prices, the buyers are way more because they don't want to waste the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price. Yes, I said low price because I believe that Bitcoin will reach at around $100,000 to even $125,000 or even higher during the bull run phase. During this bull run, I believe that Bitcoin will reach a 6-digit price for the first time.

Nevertheless, I congratulate those investors who risked their money and bought more Bitcoins when most of the investors are afraid of buying it.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2024, 04:15:35 PM »
This is a good thread. BUT the op can't lock it.

There is no need to use this thread any more 70K was breached. At admin will you consider a lock thread option in some cases.

I have a similar thread that I can't lock and ath passed. Would you consider a way for us to lock out of date thread.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2024, 11:12:45 PM »
I'm not sure BTC will be able to make a new ATH in 2024. But I'm sure BTC will be close to the last ATH price this year. And continued to rise higher in the following year. Because every halving cycle actually always has almost the same pattern. So there is no doubt that in the coming year a new ATH will be created. Hopefully so.  :)
Just within a month, of you posting this, bitcoin has given a new ATH, surpassing its previous ATH. This signifies how unpredictable the crypto market continues to be.

Many of us thought the same ''bitcoin giving a new ATH" after months of bitcoin halving or next year at least, as the case may be based on how the history of Bitcoin has been operating on giving a new ATH

Offline arabspaceship123

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2024, 10:21:26 PM »
Investors must've had a party to celebrate going past $72k. It's 72% on the way to $100K. The question's about how far it'll go before it's dumped.
|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 03:31:00 PM »
Investors must've had a party to celebrate going past $72k. It's 72% on the way to $100K. The question's about how far it'll go before it's dumped.

Surely we are likely to have a dump but i don't think the bull season is off yet for now, we should expect more of bullish trend than the way the market is appearing already now and after the halving, Bitcoin will move close to $90,000 if care is not taken before the halving this year and we are going to have something near to $100,000 before or by the end of the year, and next year will be another opportunity to see the market going more higher to it all time high where that will be its final destination for the 2024 halving before it will start coming down.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG