follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Started by two whales who know how to HODL  (Read 241 times)

Online Shariar Porosh

• Activity: 929
  • Love to live honestly
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary Karma Bad One year Anniversary
Started by two whales who know how to HODL
« on: April 30, 2024, 04:42:58 PM »
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog calling all dirty dogs in their sol

no roadmap. no bs. powered by you.

CA: A48Maa3iUWj72ihg5ERFSv3y7s8DGCstHwWwc3Wfnw4P

Sick of the BS? Utility Blah? Roadmaps Blah? For the Real Dirty Dogs go to $DDOG on Solana.
Started by two whales who know how to HODL, this backing means it's got insane marketing plans for a tiny market cap that will blast it off.
Given the whale backing, tiny mc,  and the great setup, 100% LP burned, 0% Tax, revoked you won't often get setups like this.

Check out the real dogs https://t.me/dirtydogsol

Telegram: https://t.me/dirtydogsol

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dirtydogcoin

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: April 30, 2024, 04:42:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Started by two whales who know how to HODL
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 09:38:00 PM »
At this point, I have to say that 99.9 percent of all Solana based meme coins have become nothing but absolute nonsense, developers seem to have all run out of ideas on what funny names to call their new meme coins which is created for no other intention other than to scam people.

I love meme coins, but right now, Ive resolved to not buy new Solana meme coins anymore, but rather hold the quality ones I've bought previously, I have lost a good sum of money trying to buy into the next billion dollar market cap meme coin while it's still at $10,000 market cap, I am tired of trying and right now, I am happy to return back to investing in only quality projects.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1832
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 11:24:27 PM »
I have lost a good sum of money trying to buy into the next billion dollar market cap meme coin while it's still at $10,000 market cap, I am tired of trying and right now, I am happy to return back to investing in only quality projects.

I have taken notes from my friends who lose a lot of money from investing in these memes this is why like you I stopped investing too, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack and finding a meme that will turn out like Shiba and PEPE, they have the same features they are all pump and dump and there's no utility whatsoever.
I'm just surprised by the longevity of this meme trend, developers keep creating while investors keep losing money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:01:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 06:13:24 AM »
...it's like looking for a needle in a haystack and finding a meme that will turn out like Shiba and PEPE, they have the same features they are all pump and dump and there's no utility whatsoever. I'm just surprised by the longevity of this meme trend, developers keep creating while investors keep losing money.

At this point, getting into memecoin type of  projects most especially newly sprouted is going to be a very risky proposition. I understand that it is Solana that has become the biggest beneficiary of this strong trend these past many months and because this has become a popular movement so many new players are coming in for the sake of taking advantage of the willing market thereby making some money as much as possible. There is only one big problem as most of these memecoins will not actually make it and see the daylight leaving many trusting and investing supporters holding digital assets with no real value. I have seen the same developments when ICO was at rage in 2017 and 2018...and in 2023 and 2024 we are seeing the same thing. I am so careful with risky project and that is why I prefer not to risk my hard-earned money with a project like this...not unless it is endorsed by Elon Musk.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 02:24:09 PM »
At this point, I have to say that 99.9 percent of all Solana based meme coins have become nothing but absolute nonsense, developers seem to have all run out of ideas on what funny names to call their new meme coins which is created for no other intention other than to scam people.

I love meme coins, but right now, Ive resolved to not buy new Solana meme coins anymore, but rather hold the quality ones I've bought previously, I have lost a good sum of money trying to buy into the next billion dollar market cap meme coin while it's still at $10,000 market cap, I am tired of trying and right now, I am happy to return back to investing in only quality projects.

-  When you say this, I will agree with you because there is truth in what you mentioned. After the events that took place in the market BOME under Solana, the following meme coins under the SOL network are completely worthless; they have almost the same interface design as their meme coins.

That's why I'm going to stay away from the meme coins under the Sol network; maybe even if there's a lot of hype, meme coins just need a lot of research to be done so that the investment we're going to use isn't a waste.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 07:19:16 AM »

For those of you who want to trade using tokens on the Solana network, you should be careful because so far a lot of tokens have been created on the Solana network with the aim of deceiving traders who don't understand the risks of trading tokens on the Solana network.

-  When you say this, I will agree with you because there is truth in what you mentioned. After the events that took place in the market BOME under Solana, the following meme coins under the SOL network are completely worthless; they have almost the same interface design as their meme coins.

That's why I'm going to stay away from the meme coins under the Sol network; maybe even if there's a lot of hype, meme coins just need a lot of research to be done so that the investment we're going to use isn't a waste.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 250
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:32:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 07:25:26 AM »

Before we decide to buy tokens on the Solana network, we should be able to check the total supply, LP and Smart Contract they have, the ease of creating tokens on the Solana network makes criminals take advantage of this to create tokens which end up being a scam.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2024, 07:25:26 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG