follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your expectations for bitcoin in the second quarter of 2024?  (Read 1532 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2045
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Xup gentle men and ladies, congratulations to us all who have made it through the first quarter of 2024, it's been an awesome ride and experience holding bitcoin from last year to experience the boom we began to see in some weeks into the first quarter of this year, bitcoin performed awesomely well in the first quarter of this year, breaking through its previous all time high and recording new all time highs.
Setting new record of hitting a new all time high even before it's halving which is a few weeks away in the month of April.

With all that Bitcoin has achieved so far, I want to know your expectations for bitcoin as we step into the second quarter of the year in just few hours from now?

What is your prediction in terms of bitcoin price?
Aside the halving, are there any other events coming up in the second quarter of this year that could or has the potentials to aid bitcoin's continual growth; that you know of? Please share with us..
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
I think the price of BTC will improve after experiencing a correction, and hopes of reaching 90k$ up will flare up,
For our events, no one knows in the future because there will always be many surprises in cryptocurrency

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
Aside the halving, are there any other events coming up in the second quarter of this year that could or has the potentials to aid bitcoin's continual growth; that you know of? Please share with us..
I don't know of any other event asides the halving, the BTC halving is the most significant event in the network this year and it is going to happen very soon. I don't think BTC is going to pump so high in this next quarter, we know from the past that the price does not immediately start rising after the halving, so there might be a little correction after the event. However, i think we are going to see ~ $100k in the final quarter of the year, so it is something to look out for.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
2nd quarter of 2024, right? This means that this is the period after the Bitcoin halving. There are several possibilities that will happen, because lately, most people are quite busy with the condition of crypto and other things. And for the BTC price in the second quarter, later it will probably experience a slight increase and the process will continue. And of course there is a price correction too. but, it won't be big. More likely to progress in price increases which might start preparations for a real bullish era. I'm not bad at predicting the price of Bitcoin, but the possibility that we can get is the price of BTC continuing to be above $70k and further increasing significantly. Supposedly, it's probably going to $80k.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1671
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
It is the time when halving occurs, when hopes rise regarding the price of Bitcoin, but since the effect of halving is long-term, it is expected that a correction will occur, so I expect the price to be between $50,000 and $60,000, but since we broke the ATH, everything is expected, and even technical analysis will not occur helps us here.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Xup gentle men and ladies, congratulations to us all who have made it through the first quarter of 2024, it's been an awesome ride and experience holding bitcoin from last year to experience the boom we began to see in some weeks into the first quarter of this year, bitcoin performed awesomely well in the first quarter of this year, breaking through its previous all time high and recording new all time highs.
Setting new record of hitting a new all time high even before it's halving which is a few weeks away in the month of April.

With all that Bitcoin has achieved so far, I want to know your expectations for bitcoin as we step into the second quarter of the year in just few hours from now?

What else can we expect in the second quarter if, in the first quarter, it has surpassed the previous ATH? If you look at the consolidation that is happening on the chart or graph, it is a long horizontal movement. It's been that long that it's been happening for a few days or a week. I think the range is really just showing that the trend that happened recently will continue.

So for now, I just buy as long as there is an opportunity. This second quarter, we will see its rally again, and we also expect that after the halving of Bitcoin, another correction will happen again. We should also be prepared and be careful that we are not left behind.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
What is your prediction in terms of bitcoin price? Aside the halving, are there any other events coming up in the second quarter of this year that could or has the potentials to aid bitcoin's continual growth; that you know of? Please share with us..

I am expecting that Bitcoin will soon try to climb and reach the $100K zone and then maybe if there will be more energy left it can test the $150 level which can provide more excitement for the whole cryptocurrency market. Of course, this is my optimistic prediction and I am just wishing that it can come true soon. I am still seeing a continuing interest with ETFs operating in the market which, of course, can mean a continuing demand for BTC coupled with ignited retail investors coming in to take advantage of the frenzy. Let's hope there will not be bad news coming from SEC in the next quarter that can unnecessarily dampen the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 63
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:00:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
Hoping for the price to hike more after the halving and for a new ATH. Binance and SCB have promising predictions with the latter estimating BTC will cross 150K end of this year. It's all a waiting game and anyway, most of us at the r100k community are all about HODLing and keeping faith. The trick is to continue investing in high potential altcoins alongside BTC to maximize gains. You can minimize risk and go for leverage free trading with the right crypto tool. I mean who wouldn't want automated, low-rish, high-reward trading? Check r100k for more details!

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
I am expecting that Bitcoin will soon try to climb and reach the $100K zone and then maybe if there will be more energy left it can test the $150 level which can provide more excitement for the whole cryptocurrency market. Of course, this is my optimistic prediction and I am just wishing that it can come true soon. I am still seeing a continuing interest with ETFs operating in the market which, of course, can mean a continuing demand for BTC coupled with ignited retail investors coming in to take advantage of the frenzy. Let's hope there will not be bad news coming from SEC in the next quarter that can unnecessarily dampen the market.
I support BTC, but I don't expect it to reach $100K or $150K in Q2. That would make the market too hot, and the subsequent correction could be a crypto winter in the second half of 2024. If that happens, most ALTS will not have time to grow, we will not have an altseason, and the crypto market will not develop significantly. I consider altseason to be the important part of the market, and BTC only has a leading role.

I want to see BTC adjust right after Halving in 6-8 months, creating conditions for many alts to grow and many ALTS/BTC pairs to reverse from downtrend to uptrend, preparing for the market to-the-moon at the end of this year and early next year.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
its halving year i think majority of us will expect a bullish market. with the unexpected growth even before the halving something is just making me think its not quite right. i be hedging the market and put half by coins to stablecoin before halving actually and seen how the market reacts today, it seem right that i should expect something crazy will happen.

if not for the halving, i think a lot of us would have dumped already. people have gained huge profit already since last year.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
its halving year i think majority of us will expect a bullish market. with the unexpected growth even before the halving something is just making me think its not quite right. i be hedging the market and put half by coins to stablecoin before halving actually and seen how the market reacts today, it seem right that i should expect something crazy will happen.

if not for the halving, i think a lot of us would have dumped already. people have gained huge profit already since last year.
Exactly, many people want the exchange conditions to always be bullish, but world economic conditions are not like that, there are times when there will be bearish where many will sell coins at low prices. Those who have a lot of money will have the potential to move cryptocurrency prices in markets.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
Well, I don't want to be too optimistic, but I think the trend will continue to rise, although I wouldn't expect an exaggerated rise, for example, that would take the price above $100,000. I think there will be ups and downs, with more of a tendency to go up and be towards the end of the quarter between $80,000 and $90,000.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Looking at how it is going right now, I have to say there will be some sort of changes in the end. I am not saying that we are going to end up with major changes or anything like that, we are just going to be forced to do something that will not be normal looking. So all in all, I am guessing that the best thing to do would be wait, because right now things looking a little hectic. Reaching to 70k+ again should be our priority, and I do not think that it will be that hard, if we can first do that, then the rest will follow I am sure. This time, when we go up, I am not seeing us going back down again.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
~
As of the moment, the enter of the 2nd quarter isn't quite good for the market because we've seen Bitcoin went down to as low as $65,000, and all altcoins are also down in price, but even that happened, I'm still optimistic with the whole market not only for this quarter, but for the whole year as well.

My expectation towards Bitcoin for this Q2 of 2024 is that, Bitcoin's price will try to surpass the $80,000, and we will see a gradual increase towards the price of Bitcoin. This upwards movement will not happen immediately after the halving event, but it might happen weeks after the event. TBH, we might see Bitcoin's price decreasing a few weeks after the halving event for some reasons. :D

As for the events aside from the halving event, I don't see any significant event that might cause the price of Bitcoin to go up. It's the sentiment of the investors towards Bitcoin that would push it's price upwards. :)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
I think the price of BTC will improve after experiencing a correction, and hopes of reaching 90k$ up will flare up,
For our events, no one knows in the future because there will always be many surprises in cryptocurrency

Instead of going ahead the price of bitcoin is going down but for believers it is not a new thing therefore once halving take place the price of bitcoin will smoothly go up but this dip is because of correction.

90k$ is not impossible but is also not so easy that in just a month it will go from 65k$ to 90k$ but if we think broadly then one day such price will achieved and may be this happens in current year or may be it takes time upto 2025.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██