follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace  (Read 26026 times)

Offline Cryptos Investors

• Activity: 138
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 08:09:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2018, 03:49:48 AM »
What will the Citowise say about this statement:

[/size]The project was excluded, many of its contractors who performed this work, the general director did not pay, do not come into contact ... SCAM ... they pull time and do not pay anyone.

I would like to hear an explanation because I am involved in your project as you see. Keep promoting Citowise and want to know if this is true and what happened?

Scam accusations from contractors. Not good.

I talked with this member and he say that he made a contracted work for Citowise with few other people and the CEO don't want to pay as agreed and scheduled. Already payments are postponed and only answer they hear is that Citowise will pay soon.

I would like to hear an explanation to this query.
Yes sir, they will pay soon we just need patience because what i know based on information from telegram they are busying to make the projects of Citowise to be more successfull and about the the stakes for signature campaign the admin who count it, be is sick so we must wait for the counting of stakes for signature campaign.
I hope the problem of signature campaign will be fixed soon due to the project is still good in my view, should the Dev team gives clear explanation about the campaign for all of the members. I'll follow this one too.  :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2018, 03:49:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2018, 07:28:13 AM »
What will the Citowise say about this statement:

[/size]The project was excluded, many of its contractors who performed this work, the general director did not pay, do not come into contact ... SCAM ... they pull time and do not pay anyone.

I would like to hear an explanation because I am involved in your project as you see. Keep promoting Citowise and want to know if this is true and what happened?

Scam accusations from contractors. Not good.

I talked with this member and he say that he made a contracted work for Citowise with few other people and the CEO don't want to pay as agreed and scheduled. Already payments are postponed and only answer they hear is that Citowise will pay soon.

I would like to hear an explanation to this query.
Yes sir, they will pay soon we just need patience because what i know based on information from telegram they are busying to make the projects of Citowise to be more successfull and about the the stakes for signature campaign the admin who count it, be is sick so we must wait for the counting of stakes for signature campaign.
I hope the problem of signature campaign will be fixed soon due to the project is still good in my view, should the Dev team gives clear explanation about the campaign for all of the members. I'll follow this one too.  :D
Thank you very much for your support of campaign members, if you want to know more about the campaign you can learn more about it on here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=41227.0 the official thread of signature campaign Citowise. Also you can join on their official group of telegram to getting latest of updating from the developer of team.

• View Profile

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2018, 04:10:54 AM »

Thank you very much for your support of campaign members, if you want to know more about the campaign you can learn more about it on here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=41227.0 the official thread of signature campaign Citowise. Also you can join on their official group of telegram to getting latest of updating from the developer of team.
Thanks for your other useful info about the citowise but i don't interesting in campaign for now due to i don't have much time for it, i am more interesting to analize all of citowise now.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2018, 06:02:10 AM »

Thanks for your other useful info about the citowise but i don't interesting in campaign for now due to i don't have much time for it, i am more interesting to analize all of citowise now.
Ok no problem you can always stay on this official announcement of Citowise to getting latest updating of Citowise projects, i will always share something new information about the Citowise and any other related with this great project. Hopefully you can take the benefits of it and you always be part of great community of Citowise. Thank you very much.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2018, 10:35:09 AM »
Why spreadsheet is not updated for so many weeks and there is nobody active from the team in the thread?

I have send PM to Citowise some time ago but didn't get an answer.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2018, 09:33:46 AM »
Why spreadsheet is not updated for so many weeks and there is nobody active from the team in the thread?

Hello based on the latest updating about the speadseets of bounty campaign of Citowise on their official telegram channel, they are busying to build the projects of Citowise and they are busying in the event of the blockchain, the developer of team said that they will make updating about the speadseets campaign, just give them time for it and always be patient for it.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2018, 09:57:57 AM »

Hello based on the latest updating about the speadseets of bounty campaign of Citowise on their official telegram channel, they are busying to build the projects of Citowise and they are busying in the event of the blockchain, the developer of team said that they will make updating about the speadseets campaign, just give them time for it and always be patient for it.

Thanks for this information. I started to worry because there is no updates on their social media pages like Twitter and Facebook for weeks.

It would be nice if OP or somebody from the team confirm this announcement in this thread.

I don't understand why nobody is active here from Citowise team or even the OP?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2018, 09:57:57 AM »

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »

Thanks for this information. I started to worry because there is no updates on their social media pages like Twitter and Facebook for weeks.

It would be nice if OP or somebody from the team confirm this announcement in this thread.

I think they are busying in the projects of Citowise and they don't have much time to making updating the project of Citowise or being active on altcointalk, but the most important for us everything is fine and sometimes the developer of team was active on the official channel on the telegram to answer all of question about the Citowise projects on there.

Offline gerald232

• Activity: 209
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 09, 2019, 09:35:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2018, 05:52:15 PM »

I think they are busying in the projects of Citowise and they don't have much time to making updating the project of Citowise or being active on altcointalk, but the most important for us everything is fine and sometimes the developer of team was active on the official channel on the telegram to answer all of question about the Citowise projects on there.

I hope like that. But the bounty program should have special people who manage it, so that the bounty participants don't think negatively. I hope the next week will be better and more satisfying for the community.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2018, 06:27:38 AM »

I hope like that. But the bounty program should have special people who manage it, so that the bounty participants don't think negatively. I hope the next week will be better and more satisfying for the community.
I agree with you, should the developer of team Citowise has bounty manager to manage their bounty program, it will make better to bounty program of Citowise but we don't have any control about it, let's wait and see the answer from the developer of team Citowise related bounty program of Citowise. Just be patient brother and give them the time for fix it.

• View Profile

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
Hopefully just due to the price of digital coins is down, it won't makes stoping the project of citowise due to i have made investment in citowise, should the developer of team has good spirit to making the citowise ICO to be great project for the community including the their investors.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »
Hopefully just due to the price of digital coins is down, it won't makes stoping the project of citowise due to i have made investment in citowise, should the developer of team has good spirit to making the citowise ICO to be great project for the community including the their investors.
Just be relax buddy because the projects of Citowise is fine, everything is good, they are busying now that's why they don't make any other updating on here. You have knew that even Citowise does not reach the softcap the project will run and it is just volatility of cryptocurrencies price won't stop the project of Citowise. Citowise is great project of ICO just be relax buddy, i will gives you updating if i have got it.

Offline Romaldos

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Good karma bounty
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 18, 2019, 01:27:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Signature Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!
newbie deactivated link:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDmIfgB_8ECRGyDSeowrHQ [nonactive]

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2018, 04:22:49 AM »
It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects!
Thank you and good luck in the future!
Yes you are right, you can observe about the Citowise projects and welcome to the community of Citowise, we are part of Citowise community members, feel free to ask anything related with the Citowise. The community will helps you also you can join in the official telegram channel on the main page of Citowise announcement, it will gives you useful of information about the Citowise projects and you can make question directly on there.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »
Citowise — We create infrastructure for the blockchain community! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

📢NEW POST

📣[ANN]  New cooperation with ICO Checktocashup 🚀🤝🤝🤝
+1 great ICO has been added to our wallet.

Read more
https://blog.citowise.com/ann-cooperation-with-ico-checktocashup-e0049daa8f86

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG