follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Was the halving created much tension you?  (Read 863 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Was the halving created much tension you?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 06:44:32 PM »
Now bitcoin is in a good position to buy and hold if you must enjoy the bull run when it comes, because the previous ATH can be likely seen as the effects of the ETF and, we might still see another ATH within next year 2025. So buy and hold tight!

In ad much as I'm bullish on Bitcoin, I think the bulbs are forcing the market, if there is no healthy correction in every Bitcoin run, the bull run wouldn't last because supports at the top will be hard to make when the price if falling but a really healthy correction forms support any time they are in actions.

I also think that this bull run will catch many people unaware because it's not similar to the previous bull run that we had where almost all the coins here where making doubles in number, the Defi went crazy but right now, there is nothing new here yet unless for meme and many shitcoins that comes and go.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 06:44:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1458
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:13:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 03:27:31 PM »
What was different this time is that we reached ATH before the halving, something unlikely every other cycle.
maybe this is the history of the new ATH achieved before the halving and it could reach a new ATH again after the halving later, all hope is definitely there for the highest value on this btc

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2068
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:47:23 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 03:51:32 PM »
@op, you are right, we really can not deny the fact that many expected that Bitcoin and the entire crypto currency market will go into straight bull run after the halving had happened, needless say that from the comments on various social crypto groups, and the general market sentiment, alot of people are disappointed and can't believe we are still in the bear season even after the much anticipated bitcoin had come and gone.
I can bet a lot of persons bought alot of coins, both bitcoin and altcoins, expecting them to pump immediately during the halving, and continue to pump even after the halving, but unfortunately for them, we rather entered into another phase of the bear season after the halving..

But there is good news though, and the good news is that this phase is the last phase of the bear season we gonna see before everything explodes to high heavens, this is thus, another buying opportunity for those who did not accumulate enough even until now, the future is bright regardless of the situation of the market situations currently.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 05:10:46 PM »
But there is good news though, and the good news is that this phase is the last phase of the bear season we gonna see before everything explodes to high heavens, this is thus, another buying opportunity for those who did not accumulate enough even until now, the future is bright regardless of the situation of the market situations currently.
One very important thing a bitcoin investor should do is to be optimistic at all time regardless of the market situation because he knows what the market could give rise to at any given time, when most people invest they think the market is so magical in a way that it could give instant profits or double their portfolio as soon as possible or how they think it should be.

Sincerely speaking there is no hidden magic that happens within the space, the only magic needed is to invest at the right time and also apply patients to hold for long time without even thinking of making short and quick profits excepts for those who are altcoin freaks. Those who always wants to invest in a short time and expecting to make immediate profits within some limited durations.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • Last Active: Today at 08:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 07:03:34 PM »
Now bitcoin is in a good position to buy and hold if you must enjoy the bull run when it comes, because the previous ATH can be likely seen as the effects of the ETF and, we might still see another ATH within next year 2025. So buy and hold tight!

People want to see immediate effects of halving therefore when they are examining dip in price then they are becoming afraid of such dip and these days such people will never want to buy more Bitcoin as they are already in stress.

People who have trust in bitcoin and possess some knowledge about Bitcoin will must buy Bitcoin now because they know that a day will come when there will be a huge pump that will fulfil all their wishes for which they have waited a lot.

Maybe we will see a new ATH this year and there is also a chance that there will be a big bull season next year so be careful and those people will surely lose those who don't have trust in Bitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:32:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 10:23:23 PM »
Halving as the name implies has keep many people on suspend till with the mindset that it would automatically create new price level and become something new and different from other subsequent ones without knowing that what we are to witnessed is new price impact and therefore we should be prepared before/after the halving.
This is my personal experience. I'm really looking forward to the halving moment, and I've been looking forward to this since the start of the bearish period. Like longing for something to meet for a long time. And finally, a few days before the halving, it became even more exciting.

Then, during the halving, did you know? I actually forgot about that moment. Because there are several activities in the real world that make me even forget that it is halving time. Until finally I opened this forum and found out that the halving had happened.

I also thought, then, what is the real effect of the halving on the crypto market? Then I realized some of what I had read. Yes, halving will not make many changes at once afterward. but the market will still take time to create a very high halving effect on the market.

So what we have to do now is to keep ourselves abreast of market developments, whatever they may be. And perhaps disappointment with the results or effects of the halving remains because it is not that significant. But once again, Market continues to show its very good progress. So, trust it and be patient.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1124
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 10:35:34 PM »
If you are saying that the next All Time High will start from next year 2025 then will bitcoin enter into dip this year because as it is in the market the price is still at the high side and buying bitcoin now is still difficult for some people. And I was thinking that bitcoin price will increase to the ATH this year. Though this is my first time of experiencing halving and I don't know what happened after the halving before the ATH. And according to the experienced users, everything in the bitcoin market is changing because even the All Time High happened before the halving so it is strange. And if I may asked immediately after the halving, what followed? Is it the dip or straight to the ATH?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 10:35:34 PM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1077
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:26 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 10:38:10 PM »
What was different this time is that we reached ATH before the halving, something unlikely every other cycle.
maybe this is the history of the new ATH achieved before the halving and it could reach a new ATH again after the halving later, all hope is definitely there for the highest value on this btc
Most definitely, Bitcoin always breaks through it's current ATH and reaches new ATH after every halving, it's just a matter of time.
Right now, it may seem like the impact of the halving isn't really visible as bitcoin still continues to fluctuate, but in a couple of months or weeks, we'll all witness the magic of the halving.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2024, 08:03:27 PM »
Halving as the name implies has keep many people on suspend till with the mindset that it would automatically create new price level and become something new and different from other subsequent ones without knowing that what we are to witnessed is new price impact and therefore we should be prepared before/after the halving.
This is my personal experience. I'm really looking forward to the halving moment, and I've been looking forward to this since the start of the bearish period. Like longing for something to meet for a long time. And finally, a few days before the halving, it became even more exciting.

Then, during the halving, did you know? I actually forgot about that moment. Because there are several activities in the real world that make me even forget that it is halving time. Until finally I opened this forum and found out that the halving had happened.

I also thought, then, what is the real effect of the halving on the crypto market? Then I realized some of what I had read. Yes, halving will not make many changes at once afterward. but the market will still take time to create a very high halving effect on the market.

So what we have to do now is to keep ourselves abreast of market developments, whatever they may be. And perhaps disappointment with the results or effects of the halving remains because it is not that significant. But once again, Market continues to show its very good progress. So, trust it and be patient.
Yes patient is one important thing we have to hold onto otherwise we might end up having to lose some very important things at the cause of wanting the market to surge the way we might think. Most people do not know when the halving effect would take place even though the halving itself has passed but the market growth is still within the corner and we are hoping to enter that phase where everyone would see their investment changes in price and increase uncontrollably.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 08:33:27 AM »
You are correct, that is a truth that such has never happened, so, don't you think this could be a the cause of spot bitcoin ETF?
Since this never occurred before, and there is every likelihood that we might still see another stumbling price in bitcoin.

The ETF (in my opinion) impacted strong resistance at $60k before the halving.

By the way, if we're already talking about the tension caused by the halving, I'm pretty pissed off by all that euphoria, celebrations and congratulations.
Everything is happening concurrently but we will only discuss the ones we understand. Because there's a block that is going to be mined and the bitcoin reward will half, and that is why halving is so popular. In the other there's no block that will be mined to trigger bull run. So, we will only know about bull run when it starts, so there's no pressure about that. When bull run hits, the posts and hypes on social media will say it all.
According to smartgold, we cannot deny that ETF approval played a vital role in introducing a new ATH even before halving.
That's true, because the bitcoin ETF had quite a big impact on the increase in the price of bitcoin which touched a new ATH before the halvibgg, but what makes many people curious is why after the halving the bitcoin price seems to be struggling.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1601
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 01:45:38 PM »
Was the halving created much tension you?

Tension is a rather strong word when it comes to something that is an ordinary technical event that happens approximately every 4 years. Therefore, I think that most people get too excited about something they shouldn't, especially since the halving itself does not have any immediate effect and none of us can influence when exactly it will happen.

In addition, with more than 19.6 million BTC in circulation and with a reward that produces only about 450 BTC per day, this and every subsequent halving will have less and less impact on the price. Of course, this does not mean that a new bull run will not happen, but that is only because everyone wants profit and those who have the power to push the price will certainly try to do it again.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 07:22:08 PM »
Was the halving created much tension you?

Tension is a rather strong word when it comes to something that is an ordinary technical event that happens approximately every 4 years. Therefore, I think that most people get too excited about something they shouldn't, especially since the halving itself does not have any immediate effect and none of us can influence when exactly it will happen.

In addition, with more than 19.6 million BTC in circulation and with a reward that produces only about 450 BTC per day, this and every subsequent halving will have less and less impact on the price. Of course, this does not mean that a new bull run will not happen, but that is only because everyone wants profit and those who have the power to push the price will certainly try to do it again.
Everyone wants the price of bitcoin to rise high during the bitcoin halving so they can achieve greater profits, but remember it usually happens after the halving before the bitcoin price rises to a higher price. There is always high tension when things don't go according to expectations, it's best to stay calm.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 48
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #27 on: Today at 12:22:10 AM »
The halving made people excited, but it's better not to get too carried away. Bitcoin is still doing well even after the halving. I am using Bitget's smart portfolio to get more Bitcoin when some altcoins go up in price against Bitcoin. I am buying more Bitcoin now at the current prices, before Bitcoin potentially goes up a lot again in the next bull run and reaches new high prices in 2025.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #28 on: Today at 04:17:33 AM »
~
If you will base on the history of the price movement of Bitcoin, there's really a chance that we might see a new ATH and a possible $100,000 price per Bitcoin next year. Many are waiting for it as well. :D

Many including me are waiting for their selling targets to get hit and when that time comes, I will immediately sell my Bitcoins and will take profit from it. Anyway, I just hope that all of us here have their own strategies on how they will sell their Bitcoins. I also hope that nobody here will get FOMOed just because they don't want to be left by the train. Now that Bitcoin's price is still low, follow what OP said. Accumulate more Bitcoin and chill. :D

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1073
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:46 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #29 on: Today at 05:16:45 AM »

In ad much as I'm bullish on Bitcoin, I think the bulbs are forcing the market, if there is no healthy correction in every Bitcoin run, the bull run wouldn't last because supports at the top will be hard to make when the price if falling but a really healthy correction forms support any time they are in actions.
how come that you know about Bullrun will not last? have you seen in your mirror ball?
have you happen to see other Bullrun after halving in the past? do the bull did not last? and remember that we have been bullying since last year so if that does not mean long lasting then better to check again.

I also think that this bull run will catch many people unaware because it's not similar to the previous bull run that we had where almost all the coins here where making doubles in number, the Defi went crazy but right now, there is nothing new here yet unless for meme and many shitcoins that comes and go.
actually it is the ETF approval that change everything this halving  and we see that pattern comparing to all the halving that we had in the past.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG