follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 7883 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2024, 07:08:59 PM »
Its like before the end of the year 2024, we are going to have bitcoin all time high and this may as well extent to the beginning of 2025, we cannot be sure of when and which rate will bitcoin reached for its all tie high, though there are more speculations about seeing the market performing to the rate of $100,000 to $200,000 by the said fist quarter of the year 2025, this is where the common expectations of the people goes.
I see from the previous movement of bitcoin which reached $73K before the halving after the bitcoin ETF was approved, I think we will see the price of bitcoin touch more than $100K before the end of this year, because I think after the bitcoin halving the influence of the bitcoin ETF will be quite high.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2024, 07:08:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: Today at 09:18:08 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2024, 09:48:28 AM »
I see from the previous movement of bitcoin which reached $73K before the halving after the bitcoin ETF was approved, I think we will see the price of bitcoin touch more than $100K before the end of this year, because I think after the bitcoin halving the influence of the bitcoin ETF will be quite high.
Happy when you are still confident that the price of bitcoin can reach $100k this year, support from several sources does not provide support for increasing the price of bitcoin, lately there is more and more bad news circulating which is finally being exploited by whales to make Bitcoin price collapses.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2024, 10:51:57 AM »
Happy when you are still confident that the price of bitcoin can reach $100k this year, support from several sources does not provide support for increasing the price of bitcoin, lately there is more and more bad news circulating which is finally being exploited by whales to make Bitcoin price collapses.
What bad news has been circulating lately, if it could cause the price of Bitcoin to fall? Because looking at several analyzes and habits that occur during the halving, Bitcoin will only experience a correction. Even if it falls, we can still buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And the bullish top will occur next year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2024, 11:44:49 AM »
Bitcoin already made new ATH this year. Honestly, I expect more to come because this new ATH isn't really far from previous. I still DCA for now. Although with Bitget smart portfolio to automatically buy more for me if It drops. I don't wanna miss any dip. Hopefully, I will be satisfied with my holdings before the bull market fully commence.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 823
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2024, 01:18:50 PM »
What bad news has been circulating lately, if it could cause the price of Bitcoin to fall? Because looking at several analyzes and habits that occur during the halving, Bitcoin will only experience a correction. Even if it falls, we can still buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And the bullish top will occur next year.
Its normally with bitcoin correction just not in the right time near future with halving, however bitcoin have reached new higher price one month before halving and currently the investor prefer to buy back when correction than get risk invest after bitcoin pumping most higher price.
Bitcoin currently on correction moment, I think many investor waiting the result after halving will another correction or bitcoin get recovery raise to higher price. If I have free fund I will buy back without waiting after halving time because current bitcoin get more correction.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2024, 11:35:01 PM »
Have you checked the current price? It is dropped to $60k today but it raises again to $63k now. Although Bitcoin is already in ETF market, there is no guarantee for the price to be $100k in the end of this year. I think we must be careful to decide of taking profits. The price change is getting difficult to predict, it can be beyond of out prediction. I also want to see the price $100k but it may not reach very soon in this year.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2024, 05:58:05 AM »
Have you checked the current price? It is dropped to $60k today but it raises again to $63k now. Although Bitcoin is already in ETF market, there is no guarantee for the price to be $100k in the end of this year. I think we must be careful to decide of taking profits. The price change is getting difficult to predict, it can be beyond of out prediction. I also want to see the price $100k but it may not reach very soon in this year.
Many panicked seeing the price of bitcoin unstable and dropping to $60k, in my opinion it was just a game from whales who wanted to buy at a lower price. During halving, prices usually fall, even though some people believe prices will rise, maybe they forget that what determines prices going up and down is demand and supply. When the halving supply is limited, but we don't know whether demand will be stable or fall, whales will manipulate market prices by selling their bitcoins or not.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2024, 05:58:05 AM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2024, 08:22:39 AM »
Many panicked seeing the price of bitcoin unstable and dropping to $60k, in my opinion it was just a game from whales who wanted to buy at a lower price. During halving, prices usually fall, even though some people believe prices will rise, maybe they forget that what determines prices going up and down is demand and supply. When the halving supply is limited, but we don't know whether demand will be stable or fall, whales will manipulate market prices by selling their bitcoins or not.

I think there are only a few people who feel worried because most of the community at the moment is aware of what is happening and will happen regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Besides the correction we are facing now and the few hours left for the halving, no one really knows what surprises Bitcoin will do.

The buy is only a hold if there is still a purchase of potential coins that are being held, which we believe will provide a large profit in the future a few months from now.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2024, 02:48:17 AM »

I think there are only a few people who feel worried because most of the community at the moment is aware of what is happening and will happen regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Besides the correction we are facing now and the few hours left for the halving, no one really knows what surprises Bitcoin will do.

The buy is only a hold if there is still a purchase of potential coins that are being held, which we believe will provide a large profit in the future a few months from now.
We should wait a few weeks after the halving, even though in theory during the halving, stock from supply is limited because the reward from miners is halved, but don't ignore buyer demand. Because when the economy is not good, demand will decrease. Moreover, currently there is inflation and there is war between Iran and Israel

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2024, 03:28:44 PM »

We should wait a few weeks after the halving, even though in theory during the halving, stock from supply is limited because the reward from miners is halved, but don't ignore buyer demand. Because when the economy is not good, demand will decrease. Moreover, currently there is inflation and there is war between Iran and Israel
Actually, we return to Bitcoin's unpredictable character. Currently there is inflation and war between Israel and Iran. I saw several friends asking why Bitcoin didn't increase as expected during the halving. I agree with you, let's wait for the next few weeks.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2024, 03:18:56 AM »

Actually, we return to Bitcoin's unpredictable character. Currently there is inflation and war between Israel and Iran. I saw several friends asking why Bitcoin didn't increase as expected during the halving. I agree with you, let's wait for the next few weeks.
Bitcoin has risen again to $64K, so in my opinion the war only had an initial effect when the news was heard, bitcoin will return to normal again showing its strength to rise again to touch a new ATH. So we wait for future bitcoin price movements.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2024, 08:39:30 AM »

-   Actually, the question on the topic made by OP is quite exciting because almost everyone doesn't really know what the ATH price value of Bitcoin will be in
the market by 2025.

There are others who say that the ATH that may happen next year is between 150k$ and 200k$, and of course, when that happens, that is for sure good news, but for me, only 150k$ is enough; that's true too. Because that's a big thing, for sure.

Online emmybd

• Activity: 220
  • Last Active: Today at 11:48:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #192 on: Today at 11:47:24 AM »
If we andlyze the growth of Bitcoin over the past few years, despite occasional hiccups it did maintain a steady growth. So it is highly likely that it will touch around 100k. If the current financial situation declines even further then the price may come down less than 50k again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG