follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: You can start Free in Crypto  (Read 994 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: You can start Free in Crypto
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:09:42 PM »
If anyone want to enter crypto and have no funds then don't give up. First try some free airdrops, bounty, contests to get fully free rewards. I hope you will get very good rewards to start trading/holding. Some exchanges Bybit/bitget offering free 20$-50$ for new users which is somehow enough for testing purposes. Don't withdraw money you earned from free stuff and just use good strategy to double thriple your fund.
If you have no money, you can't join bounty, airdrop, or contest. You need to have money to connect to internet at least.  :D

Sure, there are many ways to begin crypto investment. We can join bounty, airdrop, or contest. When we can get money from them, it can be our capital to invest in some coins. It is also what I did for the first time when I joined crypto. I was trying to get some money for the capital of my investment. I succeed to earn money from few airdrops and bounties, it is enough to be the capital for investment. Now, I'm still holding some of the coins that I got from my first capital (got from airdrops and bounties).

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:09:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 04:01:57 AM »
~
Anyone here who started crypto as a feee users or have any advice for those want free crypto?
Well, I'm not in this category anymore because I invested 10$ of my own money back in 2018 when I wanted to try trading. That 10$ is the only money that I invested that came into my pocket. Anything that I have now is what I get from various bounty campaigns including signature campaigns.

You can start for free in cryptocurrency. Faucets back then could give you free money just by clicking on those websites full of ads. It's annoying,  but it's free money. Nowadays, there are still many ways to earn crypto without using any of your own money. Bounty campaigns, airdrops (projects that are giving tokens to those testnet users), freelancing, etc.

If you have no money, you can't join bounty, airdrop, or contest. You need to have money to connect to internet at least.  :D
I'm assuming that you're a bit sarcastic about this, but you're right anyway. :D Oh I forgot that I'm not the one paying for our internet connection. :P

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 10:28:57 AM »

You can start for free in cryptocurrency. Faucets back then could give you free money just by clicking on those websites full of ads. It's annoying,  but it's free money. Nowadays, there are still many ways to earn crypto without using any of your own money. Bounty campaigns, airdrops (projects that are giving tokens to those testnet users), freelancing, etc

Yeah, faucet is free,but it's annoying.
I suggest if we want to start free in crypto,  we can join in bounty campaign and airdrop.
We can get rewards from bounty and airdrop.
But for now, I see bounty campaign is worthless.
Many scam projects there and worthless coins.
For airdrop we must be careful to join, it's also worthless.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 03:33:22 PM »
Yeah, faucet is free,but it's annoying.
I suggest if we want to start free in crypto,  we can join in bounty campaign and airdrop.
We can get rewards from bounty and airdrop.
But for now, I see bounty campaign is worthless.
Many scam projects there and worthless coins.
For airdrop we must be careful to join, it's also worthless.
Nothing can be expected with Faucets at the moment, Faucets are only used for tesnet networks only and will not give real results.
Faucets used to be a great place to make extra income, but not now.

Nothing is free in crypto, it all takes effort and willingness to do or work on various Airdrops, bounties and other campaigns.

Regarding scam projects, scams etc. it has become commonplace, and it is necessary to be wary of some scammers and fake projects.
Do an analysis to find out.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 07:56:24 PM »
You are right but what if the person doesn't know where to earn free crypto token just as you mentioned because I believe there are still people who are yet discover here but does not know how to start receiving them. People out there have a great interest but yet didn't know that there is a site like this existing for them to come glanced through to read what is going on here, sometime I look around my locality and their few people seems to know here out of million people out there walking and searching for work online for them to earn free money.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2024, 11:44:33 PM »
You are right but what if the person doesn't know where to earn free crypto token just as you mentioned because I believe there are still people who are yet discover here but does not know how to start receiving them. People out there have a great interest but yet didn't know that there is a site like this existing for them to come glanced through to read what is going on here, sometime I look around my locality and their few people seems to know here out of million people out there walking and searching for work online for them to earn free money.
Everyone started without knowledge about how and where they can get free tokens or earn them. But the good thing is there is a lot of information that they can easily find if they learn how to navigate and explore this forum. All the information they need is here, they just need to utilize it. If they really have great interest, they will spend more time learning and exploring.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 08:35:23 AM »
Everyone started without knowledge about how and where they can get free tokens or earn them. But the good thing is there is a lot of information that they can easily find if they learn how to navigate and explore this forum. All the information they need is here, they just need to utilize it. If they really have great interest, they will spend more time learning and exploring.
As mentioned by @SmartGold01, what if the people we are referring to are not even aware of the existence of this forum? In such a case, they will not have access to any information that could help them learn how to earn free cryptocurrency or earn through cryptocurrency. The problem is not about how to find useful information within this forum, but rather, it is about making people aware of this forum in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:40:45 PM by DabsPoorVersion »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 08:35:23 AM »

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 03:51:22 PM »
If anyone want to enter crypto and have no funds then don't give up. First try some free airdrops, bounty, contests to get fully free rewards.
What you say is very true and I have gone through this phase by not giving up.
I have done Airdrop, Bounty, AMA Event, Retrodrop, but the most important thing is the Signature service section.
I like the Signature campaign because I think it can have a good effect on myself and I will conclusion it up like this :

-Signature provides Ranking in the forum.
-Signature on average gives the biggest rewards.
-Signatures can be done in my free time after real work.
-Signature can have more intense discussions with various members in forums, trading discussions, mining etc.
-Signature for me is like when I discuss things with other people in various countries without having to see their faces, but those who speak are answers to their topic with very useful.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2024, 04:08:38 PM »
There are ways one could earn from crypto and it all depends, if you're having a specific quality that can be employable by the people then any crypto industry can choose to employ you, you can exchange for crypto with fiat currency, you can earn through faucets, airdrop, tokens and other available means including when you're being given any for free, there are no financial  conditions for you to start unlike banks.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 754
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2024, 08:33:06 PM »
I began using crypto as a free user, taking part in airdrops and pushing projects as bounties to get paid. But as time went on, I realized that I was wasting a lot of time on them because I was getting paid in shitcoin tokens in exchange for my time. Giving them up and investing in bitcoin is a better option than receiving a free, worthless token.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2024, 11:50:22 PM »
Yes, indeed we can start for free when working or doing activities in the crypto business. but make sure we have the understanding and skills to be there. because only then can we survive longer. Whatever the skill, believe in it and keep fighting if we can start joining in investing and getting rewards in crypto to become a significant income. In this case, making money in crypto is not easy because there is indeed a lot of bad news that we have to face. But what is certain is that when we understand what we are doing, whether with capital or not, whether with a lot of capital or a little, as long as we understand and have the knowledge, we are consistent, and also increasingly improve the process and progress, then this will all be worth it in the end. the time.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 04:04:23 AM »
Whenever we use word "Crypto" then our mind goes to investment"" we have to buy tokens then trade/hold to earn profit and we cannot enter in crypto world without decent investment but it is not true. I started crypto as a fully free user and then continue my journey and so far my total income would be more than 30k$ in three-four years.

If anyone want to enter crypto and have no funds then don't give up. First try some free airdrops, bounty, contests to get fully free rewards. I hope you will get very good rewards to start trading/holding. Some exchanges Bybit/bitget offering free 20$-50$ for new users which is somehow enough for testing purposes. Don't withdraw money you earned from free stuff and just use good strategy to double thriple your fund.

Anyone here who started crypto as a feee users or have any advice for those want free crypto?
As an investor who has invested some money at the beginning in cryptocurrency, it will be a bit more difficult for him in the beginning. Since he has not yet acquired proper knowledge about crypto currency, it is not advisable to invest money in the beginning. But I agree with you.  As a new crypto currency investor he can do bounty first, airdrop, and various free jobs if he wants. Through this work, at a point in time when his money comes, he can invest in crypto currency with those money. I myself have seen many people who have already succeeded in doing exactly this way.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2024, 07:46:18 AM »
Whenever we use word "Crypto" then our mind goes to investment"" we have to buy tokens then trade/hold to earn profit and we cannot enter in crypto world without decent investment but it is not true. I started crypto as a fully free user and then continue my journey and so far my total income would be more than 30k$ in three-four years.

As an investor who has invested some money at the beginning in cryptocurrency, it will be a bit more difficult for him in the beginning. Since he has not yet acquired proper knowledge about crypto currency, it is not advisable to invest money in the beginning. But I agree with you.  As a new crypto currency investor he can do bounty first, airdrop, and various free jobs if he wants. Through this work, at a point in time when his money comes, he can invest in crypto currency with those money. I myself have seen many people who have already succeeded in doing exactly this way.
He is still new in crypto, so it might be best for him to focus on trying to learn about cryptocurrency, instead of looking for the airdrops, and bounty campaigns he can join with. Everyone needs to have a better understanding before focusing on earning money. The learning process is the priority and most important for any newbie, they should not try to earn money before gaining enough knowledge.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:25:11 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2024, 11:14:32 AM »
Actually, the steps you take are quite reasonable, by using the money you get for free and the potential for getting bigger profits is of course wide open. But many people are afraid of this risk, so when they get money, they immediately exchange it for cash and start shopping with that money. This move is not wrong, but it is also unwise.

I believe everyone has the ability to refrain from spending something from crypto, but each person's limits are different. I am one of those people who entered the crypto world through free channels, little by little I bought cryptocurrency and hodl.

I know, in the end it will be converted into cash, but I choose to only convert it when the price is really expensive.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2024, 08:11:02 PM »

MashAllah, May Allah Bless you more and more.

3 to 4 years, well buddy that is a very good achievement, more likely as I do follow you locally mostly you've farmed the airdrop with extraordinary strategies, it going to be almost 4 years for me as a newbie, and I've adopted part-time trading, analyst, content writer. From that time until now I'm not sure how much time I was consistent but for sure in the last 2 years, I've been quite consistent.

i really cant say 20k or 30k for now because this is the portfolio I'm dreaming of having with my current investment in this cycle. Let's watch and observe how efficiently I've predicted the market. I've earned from crypto I've spent a lot from crypto as a free starter, not even Invetseda single penny. Now I'm quite actively following airdrop farming let's expect something good from that. I've missed many airdrops as I was holding 8k+ TWT tokens from airdrop, I was eligible for the ENS airdrop but ignored it by considering it as scam due to some funds, I was eligible for many many Cosmos airdrops and I didn't even know that I was eligible because I did stake 20+ Atom around in 2021 and missed every claim because I wasn't aware of any airdrop like that haha.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 08:14:08 PM by Hamza2424 »
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀