follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Empowered by CNS Fully Decentralized Name Registry - Cardano Naming Service  (Read 612 times)

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

i heard this Cardano Naming Service a week ago from an influencer and i thought i could use it to register some accounts. i have no idea how much is the fees actually but i would be willing to pay some ADA for registering some unique names.

the services i'm talking about is https://cns.space it was said to be launching this Feb 7 but i checked again it is still not working. it must be cool to own some cool names.
i'm thinking of registering something like stake.ada just so i can auction it for profit.

and maybe this project also will have drop for its token. i don;t think this one has a token of their own.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
the services i'm talking about is https://cns.space it was said to be launching this Feb 7 but i checked again it is still not working. it must be cool to own some cool names.
i'm thinking of registering something like stake.ada just so i can auction it for profit.

and maybe this project also will have drop for its token. i don;t think this one has a token of their own.
Name service is already present on Ethereum and Eos, now it has come to Cardano. I really don't understand the value of owning these domain names. Maybe it won't be until Web3 is really popular that we will have full information about their utility.

Domain name speculation on Cardano is also a good idea, similar to what happened on Ethereum. I'm not too sure about the cns project's own token, I wouldn't be surprised if it soon releases CNS tokens to be used as transaction fees on the platform. As Cardano grows and the demand for owning .ada domains increases, it could be a potential financial instrument and worthy of investment as ENS token.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

the internet grows fast since the time that i learn about it.  the crypto industry started just 2009 but look how far it had gotten already.  it will be useful one day to have those domain. during the time when internet was just new, people were registering domain names too.

now those 3-4 letter domains cost premium that one would have to pay top dollar if they wanted to own.  how much do you think Elon bought the domain X.com?

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
i heard this Cardano Naming Service a week ago from an influencer and i thought i could use it to register some accounts. i have no idea how much is the fees actually but i would be willing to pay some ADA for registering some unique names.
As far as I know, domain names will have great value in the Web3 era, when we use domains to interact with dapps easily, in addition they can be bought by large companies at very high price.

Some .eth domains have been traded for hundreds of ETH[1]. This profit is really attractive and worth a try, especially when the cost of creating a domain is not too expensive.

I think Cardano will gain more users thanks to this service. It helps investors in the Cardano ecosystem have another opportunity and expectation.

References:
[1] ENS: Let’s Talk Money

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

As far as I know, domain names will have great value in the Web3 era, when we use domains to interact with dapps easily, in addition they can be bought by large companies at very high price.

Some .eth domains have been traded for hundreds of ETH[1]. This profit is really attractive and worth a try, especially when the cost of creating a domain is not too expensive.

I think Cardano will gain more users thanks to this service. It helps investors in the Cardano ecosystem have another opportunity and expectation.

References:
[1] ENS: Let’s Talk Money

if you are the first to have bought those domains, its going to be a huge profit considering the price for registering is just few ADA.   i have some domains ready to register but i suspect there are users who got early access to the naming service which if we are going to try some of the big names, they may have been taken already as reserved.

Amazon.ETH eventually was offered  for $1M, it wouldn't surprised me if it was Jeff Bezos who wanted to buy the domain. the owner username is 4761BF.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG