follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 10673 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2024, 01:16:47 PM »
That is what has been predicted after the halving, it is possible that Bitcoin will touch a new ATH price, where we don't know how many ATHs will occur. There are those who predict $80K, $100K, there are even those who predict up to $150K. We will see the market movement after the halving, then we can predict more accurately
Bitcoin has reached a new ATH before the halving, so in my opinion after this halving the price of bitcoin will fall to a cheap price again. Although there is no guarantee that what I say is true, but at least you can try, it's better to keep it in the form of Bitcoin and don't get into altcoins yet. Focus on what Bitcoin price will happen next.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2024, 01:16:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2024, 04:48:19 PM »
That is what has been predicted after the halving, it is possible that Bitcoin will touch a new ATH price, where we don't know how many ATHs will occur. There are those who predict $80K, $100K, there are even those who predict up to $150K. We will see the market movement after the halving, then we can predict more accurately
Bitcoin has reached a new ATH before the halving, so in my opinion after this halving the price of bitcoin will fall to a cheap price again. Although there is no guarantee that what I say is true, but at least you can try, it's better to keep it in the form of Bitcoin and don't get into altcoins yet. Focus on what Bitcoin price will happen next.
After trading, the price of bitcoin will fall, but will rise again. I read several analyzes that it is possible that Bitcoin will experience a sharp decline, so they have prepared funds to buy Bitcoin again. I will do it too

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2024, 06:24:08 AM »
Bitcoin market is currently high momentum, it is suitable to hold at present.  Because the halving will take place in the current month of April in 2024, and this month was the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin touched 73.6K dollar from there and then moved down to touch the price of 64K dollar. So you guessed it was a good time to invest because of the high prices dumping 10k dollar.
We only assume that Bitcoin price is halved in April but it is not a 100% certainty. In other years we've seen Bitcoin price start dumping from April and at one point the price of Bitcoin has almost halved since April. In other years the price of Bitcoin has halved in April but this month or this year we have not seen anything like that in the Bitcoin market. The market has been quite positive this year and so far the market seems positive to me. Where you are concerned about the Bitcoin market hitting the halving, I am optimistic that the Bitcoin market will touch $100k this year.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2024, 06:34:28 AM »
Bitcoin market is currently high momentum, it is suitable to hold at present.  Because the halving will take place in the current month of April in 2024, and this month was the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin touched 73.6K dollar from there and then moved down to touch the price of 64K dollar. So you guessed it was a good time to invest because of the high prices dumping 10k dollar.
We only assume that Bitcoin price is halved in April but it is not a 100% certainty. In other years we've seen Bitcoin price start dumping from April and at one point the price of Bitcoin has almost halved since April. In other years the price of Bitcoin has halved in April but this month or this year we have not seen anything like that in the Bitcoin market. The market has been quite positive this year and so far the market seems positive to me. Where you are concerned about the Bitcoin market hitting the halving, I am optimistic that the Bitcoin market will touch $100k this year.
I am also optimistic that the price of bitcoin will reach $100K, hopefully nothing will happen that will cause the price of bitcoin to dump, including a negative issue. Currently the bitcoin price is experiencing a correction ahead of the bitcoin halving, I'm just waiting and will sell when there is bullish again

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2024, 01:22:53 PM »
I am also optimistic that the price of bitcoin will reach $100K, hopefully nothing will happen that will cause the price of bitcoin to dump, including a negative issue. Currently the bitcoin price is experiencing a correction ahead of the bitcoin halving, I'm just waiting and will sell when there is bullish again
Unfortunately, market conditions are currently bleeding, Bitcoin prices have collapsed following bad news circulating, from dollar inflation in the US to the war that started between Iran and Israel. In my opinion, with the amount of bad news currently circulating, it will make it difficult for the price of bitcoin to reach $100k.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2024, 02:21:45 PM »
Unfortunately, market conditions are currently bleeding, Bitcoin prices have collapsed following bad news circulating, from dollar inflation in the US to the war that started between Iran and Israel. In my opinion, with the amount of bad news currently circulating, it will make it difficult for the price of bitcoin to reach $100k.
Yes, now we are experiencing a blood bath where the price of bitcoin is falling again and that is not just happening to bitcoin.

But I also never regret holding bitcoin and not selling it when the price hits ATH. I think this is just our patience that will be tested. If we can hold on when the price was in the tens of thousands some time ago. Why should we panic when the market experiences a correction like now.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2024, 04:00:04 PM »

Yes, now we are experiencing a blood bath where the price of bitcoin is falling again and that is not just happening to bitcoin.

But I also never regret holding bitcoin and not selling it when the price hits ATH. I think this is just our patience that will be tested. If we can hold on when the price was in the tens of thousands some time ago. Why should we panic when the market experiences a correction like now.
That's right, we don't need to panic when we see the price of bitcoin falling due to correction. Because I also have confidence that the price of bitcoin will rise again, even though currently the price of bitcoin is down and almost all altcoins are also down. Because we all know, the price of altcoins will always follow the price of bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2024, 04:00:04 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2024, 08:18:43 PM »
That's right, we don't need to panic when we see the price of bitcoin falling due to correction. Because I also have confidence that the price of bitcoin will rise again, even though currently the price of bitcoin is down and almost all altcoins are also down. Because we all know, the price of altcoins will always follow the price of bitcoin.
The correction is now natural where people speculate that it is due to a country at war so this has at least an effect on the price of bitcoin, on the one hand before the usual halving correction, it makes sense to look at the past history of bitcoin.

No need to panic and stay HODL, the current decline will not be long halving will come bullish will soon arrive ATH history will be solved maybe in 2025 it's not a long time even said to be short.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2024, 10:43:56 PM »
The correction is now natural where people speculate that it is due to a country at war so this has at least an effect on the price of bitcoin, on the one hand before the usual halving correction, it makes sense to look at the past history of bitcoin.

No need to panic and stay HODL, the current decline will not be long halving will come bullish will soon arrive ATH history will be solved maybe in 2025 it's not a long time even said to be short.
Don't be panic with natural correction when have some countries get conflict as war, keep calm and have much recovery fund its not bad thing to buy back. I don't think with war conflict make bitcoin drop but its routine when closing halving bitcoin on correction awhile before pumping back after halving time.
Make enjoying awhile buy and hold many assets with current price still drop, then back one month or two months later with potential market growing up and some your coins have raise more profitable.

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2024, 01:30:15 PM »

Many say the collapse of the bitcoin price was due to the war between Iran and Israel and some also said it was due to inflation in the US, in my opinion this was the work of the whales who took advantage of the lots of bad news circulating and the price of bitcoin was forced to collapse. so that traders on the exchange panic. Thus triggering a crash in the market. If we still have Bitcoin then it is still safe to store long term.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2024, 11:28:27 AM »

Many say the collapse of the bitcoin price was due to the war between Iran and Israel and some also said it was due to inflation in the US, in my opinion this was the work of the whales who took advantage of the lots of bad news circulating and the price of bitcoin was forced to collapse. so that traders on the exchange panic. Thus triggering a crash in the market. If we still have Bitcoin then it is still safe to store long term.
Whales always take advantage of the opportunity to make the price fall so they can buy more bitcoin and then raise the price again to make a profit. War and inflation are global conditions, and this causes panic from crypto lovers if the market becomes a dump. That is the whales' strategy to take advantage of that moment
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2024, 01:35:01 PM »
There's always profits in holding of bitcoin, this digital asset increases in value over a specific time duration, if we can have the required patience needed to wait till our investment got to its maturity stage, then we are going to earn more from it than we expected, we also must never forget that when we hodl, we must not allow fear to take hold of us, as long as bitcoin is what we are holding.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2024, 08:45:21 PM »

Even the whales can manipulate the current negative news so that it continues to fry, the whale's opportunity is to buy at DIP prices while a retail investor will panic seeing the market conditions continue to decline, yes the news of panic will never disappear from the minds of investors but it depends on how they respond.

Because the investment goal is long-term, there is no need to panic anyways with the price down this is not the target to sell now, just keep it and even if you still have fiat then buy again in my opinion this is the base price.

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1520
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:06:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2024, 08:59:20 PM »

The pro trader do not panic maybe you are pointing to spot traders but for day traders they don't panic they want a volatile market and even if it is bearish they can still make a profit on shorting unlike spot traders they don't have a choice but to sell to cut their losses except for investors who can hold longer because they believe holding assets for a long time can benefits them in the future since the block halving events is coming.

News is also part of the fundamental not all news affects the price market because some of them are controlled by big investors or whales that is why traders also use news as their analysis it gives an impact to the coin that they currently trading.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2024, 08:05:58 PM »
Whales always take advantage of the opportunity to make the price fall so they can buy more bitcoin and then raise the price again to make a profit. War and inflation are global conditions, and this causes panic from crypto lovers if the market becomes a dump. That is the whales' strategy to take advantage of that moment
That's right, therefore we have to keep following the price movements made by whales, never go against cryptocurrency price movements in the market because that will make us lose money, whales have unlimited money so it will be easy for them to control the market as they wish.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG