follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 5291 times)

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1878
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2024, 11:55:29 PM »

I used to be very active on airdrops back when airdrops were airdrops but the landscape has changed you need to do a lot of tasks and worse you have to do KYC which is very risky because so many airdrops have become scams and sold the participants' information in the black market.
My biggest airdrop was ebtc it happened 5 years ago and it was worth $2000 when I converted it to our local currency I became active in bounty campaign and airdrop campaign I saw the potential of these airdrops.
Unfortunately, all great things will end, too many scammers entering the industry because of the potential because I stopped doing airdrops its not worth it anymore.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:01:27 AM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2024, 11:55:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2024, 01:20:47 AM »
I want to hear your story in the Airdrop sector:
  • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
  • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
  • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
I was a partaker of $UNI airdrop back in 2020 if memory serves me right, and its been my biggest ever. Worth around $1500 in total at the time I got it. Only problem is, I sold immediately. It would've been worth around $3000 or more if I'd waited for just one extra week[/list]

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1193
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:18:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2024, 03:23:41 AM »
    • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
    I was a partaker of $UNI airdrop back in 2020 if memory serves me right, and its been my biggest ever. Worth around $1500 in total at the time I got it. Only problem is, I sold immediately. It would've been worth around $3000 or more if I'd waited for just one extra week[/list]
    D@mn this brings me back memories about this UNI , I am supposedly a partaker of this but  I missed because of Pandemic there are lots of thing I need to face and the airdrop was not my priority.

and suddenly when I saw them being paid I felt so stupid and depressed not having the funds supposedly mine if I did not act lazy that time.

Congrats to you mate , thats a good amount of course .

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2959
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • Referrals: 1
    • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 05:56:44 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
      Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
    « Reply #63 on: March 01, 2024, 11:22:29 AM »

I used to be very active on airdrops back when airdrops were airdrops but the landscape has changed you need to do a lot of tasks and worse you have to do KYC which is very risky because so many airdrops have become scams and sold the participants' information in the black market.
    My biggest airdrop was ebtc it happened 5 years ago and it was worth $2000 when I converted it to our local currency I became active in bounty campaign and airdrop campaign I saw the potential of these airdrops.
    Unfortunately, all great things will end, too many scammers entering the industry because of the potential because I stopped doing airdrops its not worth it anymore.
    I also never agree to KYC in bounties or airdrops because it is unreasonable: we cannot sell personal information for a few USD, or worse, our identities can be exploited by scammers. KYC should only be done with large and reputable exchanges in the market, it is not for new projects and risky airdrops.

Congratulations on getting a great reward in EBTC, hope you have used this reward to generate more profits through investing in many other potential tokens.

Scammers are appearing and many airdrops are just a way to create good social media profiles for bad projects. You can refer to groups specializing in airdrop hunting from the best projects in the market, the possibility of receiving rewards will be higher, such as Arb, Manta or Jup.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1732
    • Your Privacy Matters
    • Referrals: 8
    • Last Active: Today at 12:00:14 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
      Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
    « Reply #64 on: March 01, 2024, 04:07:51 PM »

I also never agree to KYC in bounties or airdrops because it is unreasonable: we cannot sell personal information for a few USD, or worse, our identities can be exploited by scammers. KYC should only be done with large and reputable exchanges in the market, it is not for new projects and risky airdrops.

Congratulations on getting a great reward in EBTC, hope you have used this reward to generate more profits through investing in many other potential tokens.

Scammers are appearing and many airdrops are just a way to create good social media profiles for bad projects. You can refer to groups specializing in airdrop hunting from the best projects in the market, the possibility of receiving rewards will be higher, such as Arb, Manta or Jup.

You know, honestly, sometimes I feel envious of participants who suddenly earn a lot just because of unexpected airdrops. I can only shake my head and feel regret for not participating in that event.

Then the Jup one just ended. It seems that I'm not really lucky with those airdrops; I've never really experienced a big profit just because of the airdrops program, to be honest. I wish I could experience that here at least once.
    ...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 945
    • Coinomize.biz
    • Last Active: Today at 11:09:25 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
      Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
    « Reply #65 on: March 01, 2024, 04:32:42 PM »
    I've been receiving airdrops but not as frequent as the way some have been receiving and don't think i have the previous record on the highest ever received, moreover people are no longer interested that much on airdrops like before since they ended up being scammed, i don't think i have that kind of patience in waiting more for the outcome to receive in participating for any airdrop.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
    • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
      100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
    « Reply #66 on: March 01, 2024, 11:16:57 PM »
    The potential crypto market always surprises us. There are serious and hard-working traders who still have to suffer losses when the market fluctuates, but sometimes luck can change the someone life. We have heard of cases where someone became a millionaire from DOGE[1], SHIB[2], PEPE[3]... Recently we know another lucky teenager who became a millionaire thanks to JUP token airdrop.

He has made over $1 million on a Jupiter airdrop, he invested time and resources into the platform and was able to maximize his earnings by using various features:

The teenager shared his strategy in a 12-min video, saying: "I focused on actively using all of Jupiter's tools. It's about being smart with your moves on the platform. I made over $1,000,000 on the $JUP airdrop[4]".

Although Airdrop/RetroActive hunters have been a popular profession over the past year as many projects have launched and there have been many campaigns to attract the community, success like this case is an exception. I think that he will receive many congratulations for working hard and receiving a well-deserved reward, but there will also be many people who are jealous. I hope he will use this great reward effectively for his life in the future.

I think events like this have a positive impact on the crypto market:
    • The luck and becoming a millionaire of an individual are always attractive to everyone: the crypto market will have new investors.
    • New projects will have more motivation to conduct big airdrops to be well promoted as Jupiter.
    • Many Airdrop hunters will participate, helping projects test platforms to detect bugs before they are exploited by hackers.

I have been participating in the crypto market since 2017 and have also received a few airdrops but usually they are only worth a few USD. Maybe I should collect more luck before becoming an Airdrop hunter :)

References:
    [1] Truck Driver That Made $3 Million from Dogecoin (DOGE) is Now Selling His Bags to Invest in This New Memecoin
    [2] From $1,000 to $1 Million, How Shiba Inu Made People Millionaires
    [3] Becoming Millionaires in 2 Weeks: How 3 Addresses Got Rich with PEPE
    [4] A Teenager Made Over $1M On $JUP Airdrop: 'I Invested Time, Resources Into This'

Note:
    • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
    • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
    • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Valuable airdrop I have received was from uniswap, a decentralized exchange that was lunched 2018. September 2020 uniswap airdrop 400 UNI tokens was sent to every address that was using the platform. UNI value was at around $4 at that time, so the airdrop Worth $1,600. However, UNI price have increase and as at now , the airdrop would Worth over $9,100! Do you have any experience with the UNI token?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2024, 11:16:57 PM »

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1224
    • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
    • Last Active: Today at 08:23:03 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
      10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
    « Reply #67 on: March 01, 2024, 11:34:10 PM »
    Quote from: KryptoBull link=topic=316859.msg1488694#msg1488694
    What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
    I got a big payment from an airdrop campaign but not too long ago I got a payment yesterday which is huge for me. A few days ago I registered and successfully KYC on Bybit exchange and traded there with $100 as per Air Drop campaign rules. I just traded $100 with Bitcoin and USDT and then I left $100 in my account. A few days after joining I was paid 40 Mavia from Bybit exchange. Not only me mavia company air drop mentioned that they will give 40 mavia to 30k user but they worked according to the rules and I succeeded here I got 40 mavia where current price is $220. This is a big find for me from the airdrop campaign here.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
    • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
      500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
    « Reply #68 on: March 02, 2024, 04:04:51 AM »
    Quote from: KryptoBull link=topic=316859.msg1488694#msg1488694
    What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
    I got a big payment from an airdrop campaign but not too long ago I got a payment yesterday which is huge for me. A few days ago I registered and successfully KYC on Bybit exchange and traded there with $100 as per Air Drop campaign rules. I just traded $100 with Bitcoin and USDT and then I left $100 in my account. A few days after joining I was paid 40 Mavia from Bybit exchange. Not only me mavia company air drop mentioned that they will give 40 mavia to 30k user but they worked according to the rules and I succeeded here I got 40 mavia where current price is $220. This is a big find for me from the airdrop campaign here.

-   Really, congratulations, that's a pretty big amount. What you mean is that you just sign-up then you enter money according to the amount they need to qualify you for their aridrops and then you are included in the participants and this is the price of mavia now https://www.bybit. com/en/trade/spot/MAVIA/USDT. Because I didn't believe that before the exchange airdrops.

But now that I have read this testimony of your experience, if I see a reputable exchange that has more aordrops like that, I will also create an account and maybe I will experience something like you.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
      • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2024, 12:24:24 AM »
    Valuable airdrop I have received was from uniswap, a decentralized exchange that was lunched 2018. September 2020 uniswap airdrop 400 UNI tokens was sent to every address that was using the platform. UNI value was at around $4 at that time, so the airdrop Worth $1,600. However, UNI price have increase and as at now , the airdrop would Worth over $9,100! Do you have any experience with the UNI token?
    UniSwap's airdop was really popular last season, but unfortunately I didn't participate and get the reward. I am often cautious with new protocols, especially when UniSwap was not famous and DeFi had not yet become a big trend in the crypto market. I also felt a lot of regret at that time, but the opportunity is still there with UNI token. UNI price has dropped sharply during the past crypto winter, I am also considering investing in UNI after the halving.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 843
    • Coinomize.biz
    • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:41:56 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
      Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
    « Reply #70 on: March 05, 2024, 10:41:54 PM »
    Most of the airdrops I have received are mainly shitty airdrops or scam airdrops. None have I received and aim to call it the rare gem of the future. It's either the value is less or I am being asked to pay some amount of crypto to be eligible for the claim, which is the first signal to know a scam airdrop. You don't pay to receive an airdrop no matter how legit it seems to be. That mindset alone has helped me not to fall into an airdrop scam or like to partake it in

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1495
    • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
    • Last Active: Today at 12:35:06 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
      too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
    « Reply #71 on: March 06, 2024, 03:31:59 AM »
    I think it is a very easy airdrop result because using only $ 100 capital and doing KYC you can get $ 220. I prefer to hold Mavia tokens as long as possible because the maximum total tokens are 250 million pieces, so I think there is still a chance to be expensive and maybe it could go to $10 someday when the game project being developed becomes trending.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
      • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2024, 01:01:04 AM »
    Most of the airdrops I have received are mainly shitty airdrops or scam airdrops. None have I received and aim to call it the rare gem of the future. It's either the value is less or I am being asked to pay some amount of crypto to be eligible for the claim, which is the first signal to know a scam airdrop. You don't pay to receive an airdrop no matter how legit it seems to be. That mindset alone has helped me not to fall into an airdrop scam or like to partake it in
    It's a pity that you have put in so much effort but have never received a worthy reward in the airdrop. You can refer to groups specializing in airdrops and retroactives, they analyze the project carefully, recommend the best airdrops to members, and most of those airdops bring worthy rewards to hunters.

Some airdrops will require hunters to pay a transaction fee for interacting with the platform, which is usually quite low if the new project operates on Solana or BNB chains. Some projects also require hunters to provide liquidity in LP, if you do not trust, you can ignore this requirement.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
    • Activity: 477
    • Last Active: Today at 01:20:43 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
      Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
    « Reply #73 on: April 08, 2024, 07:58:01 PM »
    I have participated in many successful airdrops, really many, now it is a rare number almost reduced to 5% of airdrop distribution efficiency, the reason for this is delay and fake projects. The largest amount was $700 and I paid 80% while I continued investing and selling coins the rest.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
      • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2024, 03:36:42 AM »
    I have participated in many successful airdrops, really many, now it is a rare number almost reduced to 5% of airdrop distribution efficiency, the reason for this is delay and fake projects. The largest amount was $700 and I paid 80% while I continued investing and selling coins the rest.
    700 USD is also a great reward and enough to be the capital for a successful investment journey in the future. I would be very happy to receive that reward from an airdrop. Currently, the airdrop wave is still ongoing, we have many new projects being launched related to restaking, Layer-2, zK, RWA..., I agree that many of these projects are scams but we can use fundamental analysis to know the solution, tokenomics, investment funds to choose the best airdrops and participate.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
    BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
    BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
    BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG