follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are they giving karma to active users ?  (Read 1294 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:51:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Are they giving karma to active users ?
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »
Thanks to you too for reminding me, as I said to jokers that I already knew about this fact but only forgot while writing that post. So, are you suggesting admin is working to bring some ranking system in which Karma will be counted as well?

Yes. As you can read in the link to my previous post in this thread, the admin is working to implement a system that requires a minimum amount of karma (I still don't know more details) from certain ranks in order to reach the highest ones. It won't be like BTT's merit system (I know I always say that, but some users still ask the same thing) but it will help avoid spam and L.Q.P posts, since otherwise they won't be able to reach new ranks. There is no release date yet, but I don't think it will be long since the admin said "soon".
At first, I thought that karma was a standard requirement, especially for Legendary members to reach a higher rank, which is mythical, this has been a discussion ever since I teleported my account here. This makes me clarify my understanding that it is about to be implemented soon.

On the other hand, this makes me think that since the rule of allowing to convert positive karma to ALTT is back, this only means that this feature will not be used as the users will probably choose to reach a new higher rank than to exchange it to ALTT tokens.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2024, 02:58:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2024, 03:43:26 PM »
At first, I thought that karma was a standard requirement, especially for Legendary members to reach a higher rank, which is mythical, this has been a discussion ever since I teleported my account here. This makes me clarify my understanding that it is about to be implemented soon.

On the other hand, this makes me think that since the rule of allowing to convert positive karma to ALTT is back, this only means that this feature will not be used as the users will probably choose to reach a new higher rank than to exchange it to ALTT tokens.

That is a decision that each user must make. Users with more karma may decide to exchange a portion of that karma for tokens, while users with less karma may prefer to keep it. Personally, it is something I will not do, since with the points earned by creating threads/posts we can get a good amount of tokens.

I don't know the karma requirements to rank up, but I don't think they're very high, at least to begin with. We must first give the administrator time to implement this new feature and then see how it works and if it meets the parameters that the administrator has in mind.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Last Active: Today at 03:47:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2024, 10:04:59 PM »
Yes. As you can read in the link to my previous post in this thread, the admin is working to implement a system that requires a minimum amount of karma (I still don't know more details) from certain ranks in order to reach the highest ones. It won't be like BTT's merit system (I know I always say that, but some users still ask the same thing) but it will help avoid spam and L.Q.P posts, since otherwise they won't be able to reach new ranks. There is no release date yet, but I don't think it will be long since the admin said "soon".
okayyy that's a great thing, yeas I checked that post as well, and thanks for sharing it. I was hoping that karma would be added to the rank system because it would avoid spam at a great level, as newbies or spammers would not be making a lot of useless posts on the ALTT. But its an inverse proportion hahaha. like if spam from the post side decreases it will increase from the karma side. But I guess dealing with karma abuse would be easier than dealing with spam posters.

You are a moderator so it would be a plus point for you as well. I hope the karma criteria won't be so high, as getting karma is much easier here, as it doesn't require us to get 2 karma in order to give 1 as on BTT so I can assume we have to get more karma in order to rank in compared to BTT. Well, eagerly waiting for it, but I hope I will become legendary till then hahaha.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2024, 06:45:12 AM »
I think karma will come to your account depend on post qualities, if you have good and educative post seems not difficult your karma will increasing depend on how many meaningful or your post. the same with other forum on bitcointalk, appreciated by sending merit if you have educative or meaningful post.
First need increasing post qualities and then you will get large amount increasing karma with your account, admin have rule with karma system and need to make better post in the future in want get many karma points but the sender or karma get limitation in daily day around each 10 hours for sending it.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:51:20 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2024, 12:26:52 PM »

That is a decision that each user must make. Users with more karma may decide to exchange a portion of that karma for tokens, while users with less karma may prefer to keep it. Personally, it is something I will not do, since with the points earned by creating threads/posts we can get a good amount of tokens.

I don't know the karma requirements to rank up, but I don't think they're very high, at least to begin with. We must first give the administrator time to implement this new feature and then see how it works and if it meets the parameters that the administrator has in mind.
Well, yeah. That will depend on the user especially if they get less karma, even I would not dare to do that if karma will be needed to increase the rank to a higher level. Much better if the points were allocated to convert for ALTT tokens, and then the karma for ranking up (once the update for karma has been implemented).

I think karma will come to your account depend on post qualities, if you have good and educative post seems not difficult your karma will increasing depend on how many meaningful or your post. the same with other forum on bitcointalk, appreciated by sending merit if you have educative or meaningful post.
First need increasing post qualities and then you will get large amount increasing karma with your account, admin have rule with karma system and need to make better post in the future in want get many karma points but the sender or karma get limitation in daily day around each 10 hours for sending it.
Or it is easier to say that receiving karma means someone out there like your post. It can be informative, helpful, or whatever, as long as they want it and decide to send you karma, that's what it is.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2024, 12:34:58 PM »
I just wanted to ask, is it only the senior members in this forum that can give karma

Senuior rank and above can give karma, other ranks below cannot, you will have to be active and make posts in other for you to be able to rank up from one rank to another,

or the forum it self give karma

No, the forum does not give karma, members of the forum are the ones that gives and receive karma.

And also do they give karma to users in this forum that post vital stuffs and are always active?

When you make a quality post, then you will receive karma from someone who got touched or moved by your post.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Last Active: Today at 03:47:23 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2024, 11:21:40 PM »

Thanks for quoting me in this post, as I did not knew that we have the option to convert our karma to the ALTT tokens, I guess this should be spread among members as most of the members must not know it and they might convert there karma to ALTT and after the release those will talk bad about the forum as they will say we are not told about the feature although its there mistake they should have explored more but in the end they will talk bad about the forum and I would not want that.

I will spread this word in my local community thanks dear. Besides, I don't thnk there is a need to remove this feature as its a individual decisions. For example, if a person have become the jedi (which i think is the last rank of the forum) and after that all those karma would be sitting there. So that member might think to convert the extra Karmas to ALTT tokens, Or it might be possible that Admin introduced a system in which once the criteria hits, the rank will be given then it will not require us to hold them as we can sell it all. Well, let's just not assume more and wait for the final announcement.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2024, 11:21:40 PM »

Offline Findingnemo

• Activity: 805
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:09:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2024, 10:38:32 AM »

Not every Post that deserves Karma got one and the same goes with the merit system because we may not see them because it's buried under others posts, or it's created in a section where users not much active, etc.

About the limitations, you can give as much as Karma you want to the members, the only limitation is you can't merit the same member twice before the 10 hours cooling period.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2024, 05:23:50 PM »
People shouldn't get this wrong on the use of karma, there is no need for one to give karma to a user who is not active, the reason for giving anyone karma is because you feels that they have made a quality post on a discussion and you wish to express your heart felt towards that, the user will not even know who gives him, except on the situation whereby someone already made a quality post in the past and was inactive for a while, then you come across such post to give karma.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2024, 09:49:50 AM »
Thanks to OP for creating this topic. The thing is, I just found out that only senior members and above can give karma. Initially I thought that all users here, both beginners and beginners, could send karma. I haven't read any further. But getting answers from discussion topics can sometimes be easier to remember. So simple but useful questions like this sometimes help beginners and also new members here.

+1

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2024, 10:43:09 PM »
Thanks to OP for creating this topic. The thing is, I just found out that only senior members and above can give karma. Initially I thought that all users here, both beginners and beginners, could send karma. I haven't read any further. But getting answers from discussion topics can sometimes be easier to remember. So simple but useful questions like this sometimes help beginners and also new members here.

+1
That is why when you came to a new place, mostly a forum like this, you are to read the rules and ask questions in any area you are not clear with and for doing that you will understand many things in the forum. And what Op asked is in forum rules and regulations. S-karma is unlimited from Sr. Members but you have to send within 10 hours after the first one sent, and if you are sending it to the same account. But you can send to different accounts at your pleasure. But there are restrictions sending to the same account. 1 karma at a time and within 10  hours time.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2024, 07:57:00 PM »
I just wanted to ask, is it only the senior members in this forum that can give karma, or the forum it self give karma, because definitely everybody im this forum started from somewhere k belive, so how did the first people that started got their karma?
And also do they give karma to users in this forum that post vital stuffs and are always active?

Your idea is correct but in the beginning the member could have given karma from the member.  When we were members we had the ability to give karma around 2021.  But it scammers misused Karma, later admin assigned it to senior members.  A senior member status person has the power to give karma from above and now karma is not misused. Only important and active and fresh users get Karma gifts. Usually Karma is given based on the post, Karma and gift are given only if the post quality is good and contains quality information.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:47 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2024, 10:53:32 PM »

+1
That is why when you came to a new place, mostly a forum like this, you are to read the rules and ask questions in any area you are not clear with and for doing that you will understand many things in the forum. And what Op asked is in forum rules and regulations. S-karma is unlimited from Sr. Members but you have to send within 10 hours after the first one sent, and if you are sending it to the same account. But you can send to different accounts at your pleasure. But there are restrictions sending to the same account. 1 karma at a time and within 10  hours time.

Correct, it is written in the rules already that only Senior members and up can give karma and it is only 1 karma and then there is a cooldown period so that it won't be abuse.

I know that we all have teleported here and the best for us is to read the rules, just saying. And just like in the other community, we can give karma to a good post although is it subjective as it depends whoever we give karma to.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG