follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HARDWARE WALLETS: WHAT IS IT FOR?  (Read 506 times)

Offline marksayson

• Activity: 225
  • FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: June 07, 2019, 02:24:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 100 Posts 50 Posts
HARDWARE WALLETS: WHAT IS IT FOR?
« on: July 31, 2018, 03:24:31 AM »
Giving you additional information on what you need to know, probably most of you out there have heard about a HARDWARE WALLET before, and I think I can help you out with some information you may need and why you should buy yourselves a hardware wallet.

WHY SHOULD I BUY A HARDWARE WALLET?
Probably most of us are using software wallets; Coinbase, Electrum, Bitpay, Jaxx, and etc. I'm not totally saying that you should spend some money and buy a hardware wallet, In my own opinion, I do think that software wallets will give you security in keeping your bitcoins (or whatever that you are holding), but I don't think it will be enough for you to keep it without getting robbed, it is not HACK-PROOF, which means you cannot assure yourself that it won't get hacked, numerous people have been robbed through their software wallets, and some people have lost everything in just a glimpse, you can search from it on the web, google, bing, or the search engine that you'd prefer, go there and search for cases about BTC, and it actually has numerous cases of people getting robbed from their software wallet.

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A HARDWARE WALLET?
Hardware wallets are indeed one of the best but there, hardware wallets can keep you safe and will take your holding even if you are not online, keys are extremely secured, hardware wallets may seem to cost you, but you should consider it despite that it will give you extra security, a lot of my friends actually own a hardware wallet and ever since they bought one, they never complained to me, it's hassle free, and you won't be worried about your holdings, since you'll be the one who's responsible about your hardware wallet. Now there are youtube videos and these hardware wallets' official websites, I highly recommend you guys try it out, here are one of the most knowned and trusted hardware wallets out of all.

Ledger Nano S: www.ledgerwallet.com
Trezor: www.trezor.io
KeepKey: www.keepkey.com

These hardware wallets are one of my most prerferrable wallets as of now, watch some youtube videos and see for yourself!

THANK YOU! FEEL FREE TO REPLY AND GIVE YOUR OWN INSIGHTS AND OPINIONS ABOUT HARDWARE WALLETS.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

HARDWARE WALLETS: WHAT IS IT FOR?
« on: July 31, 2018, 03:24:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

Re: HARDWARE WALLETS: WHAT IS IT FOR?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 03:08:12 AM »
very good like that because to secure your future assets.
if you don't do it then it's very vulnerable to losing Bitcoin.

Don't store private keys anywhere, because it's dangerous.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG