follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: GameFi Projects: Your Honest Opinion  (Read 366 times)

Offline Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Karma
GameFi Projects: Your Honest Opinion
« on: May 08, 2024, 09:55:03 PM »
They say sharp ears never miss any important informations, for quite awhile now the space has been quite boring since i haven't gotten any significant Airdrops from social fi like BLOCK MOJO etc . Diverting my attention to RWA and gamify projects , lets see if Apeiron Will be worthy of my time as my friends bragged haha.
They said the project presents itself as the world's first NFT-based god game, offering players the chance to govern a virtual realm with elements of action RPG and true ownership of in-game assets.

Some experts and newbies like myself questions whether the play-to-earn model, central to Apeiron's gameplay, might exploit players by turning them into digital laborers as most gamefi projects always turns out .

Heroes of Mavia , Myria , portal , bigtime are literally the only gamify projects that has pleased my soul .. I ate really big 😋.  Mind sharing your thoughts on gamefi projects? Do you find them time worthy or an absolute fade?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

GameFi Projects: Your Honest Opinion
« on: May 08, 2024, 09:55:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: GameFi Projects: Your Honest Opinion
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 12:47:38 AM »
They say sharp ears never miss any important informations, for quite awhile now the space has been quite boring since i haven't gotten any significant Airdrops from social fi like BLOCK MOJO etc . Diverting my attention to RWA and gamify projects , lets see if Apeiron Will be worthy of my time as my friends bragged haha.
They said the project presents itself as the world's first NFT-based god game, offering players the chance to govern a virtual realm with elements of action RPG and true ownership of in-game assets.

Some experts and newbies like myself questions whether the play-to-earn model, central to Apeiron's gameplay, might exploit players by turning them into digital laborers as most gamefi projects always turns out .

Heroes of Mavia , Myria , portal , bigtime are literally the only gamify projects that has pleased my soul .. I ate really big 😋.  Mind sharing your thoughts on gamefi projects? Do you find them time worthy or an absolute fade?
I just checked out Aperion gameplay and read a few reviews about this game. To be honest, I am not a gamer and I don't like playing games either. The only game that interests me is PokemonGo because I can go around meeting friends instead of spending time playing games at home and earning small rewards in the form of NFTs or tokens. So, I think my opinion on Aperion is not really important, I hope the players will share their feelings when playing and earning rewards.

I am usually more interested in the tokenomics of GameFi projects, if they are good enough, I will buy tokens to make a profit in altseason instead of Play-to-Earn. Many gamers made a lot of money from Axie Infinity in the bullrun 2021 but that is not my choice when participating in this market ^^

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Re: GameFi Projects: Your Honest Opinion
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 08:08:35 AM »

Truly gamefi isn't what it used to be during the days of Axie. But I believe it's a project that'll spark the comeback. Also did some reading on Apeiron and figured out they're building & evolving the initial Axie model.. checked their twitter & noticed the team & Bitget & some other cex has a listing partnership. Might be a great start, but fingers crossed

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG