follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What Made You Believe in Cardano ??  (Read 30112 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What Made You Believe in Cardano ??
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2024, 11:57:23 PM »
i dont believe this because there team is not working good like other project example matic and solona and other coins supply of cardano is to much they have to burn there coins to pump there coin you may invest in other coins my best coins is matic solona and bnb project are so strong then cardano if you believe on it then hold them for 1 or 2 year for good profit.
How you can claim this? There are many good news about Cardano. Don't you ever read them?
The team of Cardano have worked well, they continue to develop the project. If you followed the update news of the project, you must easily found out the progress.

They did the same way as the teams of Polygon and Solana. I don't see any difference between them.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2024, 11:57:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2024, 06:49:14 AM »
Cardano is the most evironmently friendly blockchain system cardano is 1.6 million times more energy-efficient then bitcoin. it is good for investing in cardano coin.

Yeah many advantages to use cardano, I think It's ver potential coins and usable.
I have invested in this coin since 2019 and still hold.
Maybe I will sell at 2025.
Hopefully will touch new ATH again
So you have been holding ADA for that long now ,  and from 2019 there is no big climbing happened from the project and still now there are no much good news coming from the team and its supporters , same as Solana have done best than ADA that I thought in the past is better than that.
ATH coming? this is your own decision mate but for me better not to have that so long because there are even not so good news coming in this coin.

Offline Odusko

• Activity: 719
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 06:22:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2024, 08:53:14 AM »
The scientific and professional content of the code for the ecosystem is the biggest advantage of Cardano. The growth of the Cardano ecosystem in 2021 is a good sign so I also expect an explosion of ADA in 2023-2025.
A very nice view but do that really mean so much? We have other of the competitors like matic, Sol has a very good professionals programming. I think ada is good and will do well because of us we the community. The community has really stand with this project and has really sell it out. There is no day pass that you will not had about ada on coinmarketcap and twitter so I think the community should have the praise.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 08:55:26 AM by Odusko »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2024, 01:59:07 PM »
I was a Cardano holder for some time. But I really couldn't be patient and let it go after making a profit. I see with the MC they have it will be very difficult for them to reach their ATH again. Or it will take a very long time for it to happen. So I prefer to no longer hold ADA and choose other altcoins.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2024, 01:39:22 AM »
I was a Cardano holder for some time. But I really couldn't be patient and let it go after making a profit. I see with the MC they have it will be very difficult for them to reach their ATH again. Or it will take a very long time for it to happen. So I prefer to no longer hold ADA and choose other altcoins.

Everyone have own consideration for hols long term or short term.
Maybe You're not one of Cardano fans which hold ADA for long term investment.
But I'm cardano holder for along ago every 4 years
I will buy ADA when low and hold for two or three years.
But it's up to your confidence.
If you  more confident in other , you can choose other. Good luck

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2024, 08:18:52 PM »
Cardano (ADA) is fantastic project. Now Cardano huge popular coin.Its position 8th on coinmarketcap. I am trading on Cardno since 2020 when it’s price was $0.05. I am huge profited form Cardano. Now it’s price $0.48. As i am trading cardano for 4 years passed but still it being well. In thia time Cardano's Price, marketcap, volume are increasing so i believe this coin very much.

I think cardano will do more good in future. Gradually it’s usability increasing. Many people also involving in cardano coin. I also huge profited form Cardano. So i believe it.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 09:53:56 PM »
Cardano (ADA) is fantastic project. Now Cardano huge popular coin.Its position 8th on coinmarketcap. I am trading on Cardno since 2020 when it’s price was $0.05. I am huge profited form Cardano. Now it’s price $0.48. As i am trading cardano for 4 years passed but still it being well. In thia time Cardano's Price, marketcap, volume are increasing so i believe this coin very much.

I think cardano will do more good in future. Gradually it’s usability increasing. Many people also involving in cardano coin. I also huge profited form Cardano. So i believe it.

It's one of my favourite coins which always in my exchange wallet.
Because I have used this coin for my trading..
I believe in cardano, because this project is really potential and good. Although many projects are more better than cardano but ADA has potential to compete to others
Yeah , ADA  at top 8 coins , this shows this coin can compete in the market.
Maybe Cardano will compete at top 5 coins at the next year's.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 09:53:56 PM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2024, 07:06:21 AM »

It is about Holding and he have discarded ADA because he cannot wait for long but that does not mean he dod not trust Cardano and instead he wanted to find fast running currencies..

You can buy and sell of course and your estimate time is at least each Bitcoin halving season that runs 2-4 years before acting great?

Buy low and sell High that is the best strategy but hard to  get the timing.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2024, 07:25:17 AM »

Cardano is actually an altcoin which I also believe has a pretty good future. Because we all know who the developer behind Cardano is. Their quality and reputation are beyond doubt. It's just that I have limited capital for altcoin investment, so when the ADA I held gave me almost 100% profit, I decided to sell it. Because I see that ADA will take quite a long time to reach the actual target that I want. But if you hold for 2 or 3 years from now. So I believe you will get multiple benefits from ADA.

Unfortunately I am in no way holding altcoins in the long term. I mostly only hold for the medium term. That's why I keep rolling my snowball and switching altcoins. Because I want my capital to continue to grow. And when my capital is large enough, maybe I will also start accumulating ADA again.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2024, 11:47:50 AM »
It is about Holding and he have discarded ADA because he cannot wait for long but that does not mean he dod not trust Cardano and instead he wanted to find fast running currencies..

You can buy and sell of course and your estimate time is at least each Bitcoin halving season that runs 2-4 years before acting great?

It seems that the price movement of Cardano is quite stable, but when you look at this graph, it tends to collapse, even though in a few days Bitcoin will halve. But why do you put assets on Cardano? I think that putting all your assets into Cardano is not the right choice because the possibility of making a profit from Cardano is very long and the product you have does not have high demand.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2024, 05:16:58 AM »
What's the moment you're waiting for?
If you are new to the cryptocurrency market then I will give you a little introduction: It is unrealistic to make huge money on cryptocurrency in a short time without risking to lose money in 90% of cases, if you want to make money buying top altcoins and bitcoin then prepare a lot of money and a lot of time to hold.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2024, 11:45:11 PM »
To be honest, the main reason why I still believe that ADA can still rise significantly is because I still hold ADA from the past. ha ha
Actually, ADA still has a lot of potential. Especially if you look at the current price, which is still far below 1 dollar, it has the potential to rise, at least several times in the next bullish season. The team is also still working to progress the development of this project, so it seems like it's just a matter of waiting for me to be able to bounce back like last season.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2024, 05:34:21 AM »
To be honest, the main reason why I still believe that ADA can still rise significantly is because I still hold ADA from the past. ha ha
Actually, ADA still has a lot of potential. Especially if you look at the current price, which is still far below 1 dollar, it has the potential to rise, at least several times in the next bullish season. The team is also still working to progress the development of this project, so it seems like it's just a matter of waiting for me to be able to bounce back like last season.

If you have consideration, current ADA price is $ 0.5 below $1 , and you believe ADA will rise. I think I agree with you. ATH of ada at the past was $ 3. I think It will be reached at the bullish season 2025.
We have own prediction and consideration, So keep hold your ADA

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2024, 09:45:54 AM »
I see a lot of investors who believe in Cardano coin.
There is also a large community that supports Cardano coins.
But I have a weakness and that I don't know what everyone needs for Cardano coins.
Can you guys share some advice in this thread about Cardano as to my knowledge this Cardano is always in the top 10 of Coinmarketcap rankings.
I Invested in cardano (ADA) as at 2019/2021 and made some mad profits out of it about 10X when it was at $0.3 and it then skyrocket to $3 as at 2021. Based on its protocol and running of smart contract. I believe cardano is a long-term investment and more it's yet to come in the future.

Offline bang_ari

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Imagination
  • Last Active: March 05, 2024, 04:40:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Mobile User 10 Posts Search
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2024, 12:42:58 PM »
I see a lot of investors who believe in Cardano coin.
There is also a large community that supports Cardano coins.
But I have a weakness and that I don't know what everyone needs for Cardano coins.
Can you guys share some advice in this thread about Cardano as to my knowledge this Cardano is always in the top 10 of Coinmarketcap rankings.
I Invested in cardano (ADA) as at 2019/2021 and made some mad profits out of it about 10X when it was at $0.3 and it then skyrocket to $3 as at 2021. Based on its protocol and running of smart contract. I believe cardano is a long-term investment and more it's yet to come in the future.

That's awesome, man! Cardano has been on fire lately. Solid gains there! Do you think it's gonna keep climbing, or are you considering diversifying your portfolio? 📈

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG