follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum wallet  (Read 15339 times)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
Re: Ethereum wallet
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2024, 02:49:10 PM »
I do not want to name the amounts in the kennel, except to say that I lost 30 percent of my entire deposit. And it was very insulting, I think you understand. I immediately had to change all the passwords in all the wallets. Now I prefer Electrum and TrustWallet, in my opinion these are now the top crypto wallets that you can use to verify your deposit. I'll switch to Ledger a little later.
I have also experienced the same thing as you, losing some strange assets in your Electrum wallet. I don't know where the theft came from; maybe I was careless because I kept the secret phrase in a place where other people could easily find it. This incident gave me an important experience. and I am more wary of using cryptocurrency wallets.
Maybe your computer was compromised or you accidentally clicked on a bad link somewhere. I base such conclusions on the fact that Electrum is considered one of the best wallets and I have never heard of it being hacked. (Jaxx was a scam wallet, unfortunately). Therefore, it was most likely a mistake on your part. I advise you to buy a paid subscription to a good antivirus, because your system may still be compromised if you have not reinstalled Windows and have not checked the system for viruses.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2024, 02:49:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2024, 12:09:55 PM »
It seems to me that from the beginning until now, many members have chosen to use hardware wallets that are independently owned by the owner without any interference from other people.
But I will think twice if I have to buy a hardware wallet because for me buying a hardware wallet is not better than buying milk and diapers for my 18 month old son.

Maybe I don't have money and am looking for comfort (not using money) using Trust Wallet software, it's very easy, just download it from Playstore for my smartphone.
Even if there is a hack later (I hope it doesn't happen) in my Trustwallet, it's okay because until now I have never had and stored more than 0.001 Ethereum in Trustwallet on my Smartphone.

Online Doovla

• Activity: 470
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2024, 02:24:58 PM »
If anybody knows why the amount of tokens change specifically in bscscan site without any my move? I am using from MEW site Enkrypt wallet for 1 month and no hacker attacks. So it is Enkrypt wallet also amount change from original. Is that site bug because i received some coin that i dont have a clue about.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 844
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2024, 02:56:33 PM »
Which ethereum wallet is secure and gives a very very low transaction fee... I will like to know

It wasn't the kind of wallet you make use that place you on the beam of having lower transaction fee, the network determine the cost for making each transaction, you only decided on the type of wallet to make use of because, but in this regard, I will recommend you that you you make use of a non custodial wallet so that you can have access to your private keys, it's very important that you pay close attention to the transaction fee before making it in other to make it intentional on the rate we were being charged for any transaction.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG