follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: No Notification For -Karma.  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
No Notification For -Karma.
« on: February 19, 2024, 09:49:20 PM »
I was having 55 positive karmas for about a week and today when I login I discovered that one of my positive karmas is no more and now they are 54 and I didn't get a notification for the -Karma so I am inquisitive to know if the creator of the notification bot only put +Karma and not -Karma. It would be better to have a notification fe the both -Karma and +Karma. I don't know if other people also have this experienced before or not. This -Karma will create drama here oh! And we have been saying that the comments that led to the -+karmas should be see even though the names are not showing.  So we can know where our faults are coming from but as it is we are all dealing with a blank interaction whereby nobody knows who like your post and who don't like your post all is blank like a blind person.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

No Notification For -Karma.
« on: February 19, 2024, 09:49:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: No Notification For -Karma.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 09:58:47 PM »
So the question is did you post something really bad and get -karma from 10 people?

55 down to 44 is a large drop and it would need to be 11 different people giving -1 each to you.

I read you last 15 posts they do not seem really bad.  Not sure why you got dropped by 11 karma.

did you mean you dropped from 55 to 54 not from 55 to 54?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 10:06:16 PM by philipma1957 »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 10:06:32 PM »
So the question is did you post something really bad and get -karma from 10 people?

55 down to 44 is a large drop and it would need to be 11 different people giving -1 each to you.
Sorry it was a typos error, it was 54 abd just now one was removed again so it has reduced to 53. Really I don't know what I said dat made them to -Karma from me but that is not withstanding since the forum ignored our crys to know which post was affected. We should keep it in that way. And let all of us bear the pain. Because when rain fall it doesn't fall for only one roof but all would wet.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 04:58:05 AM »
well i gave you a karma and it looks like a few others helped you out. you are now at 56 karma so you are doing well.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 06:28:02 AM »
I can relate on you mate , when I first teleported here I received negative karma first before a Positive one so i felt like thinking what have i done wrong , and with that I PMmed Admin directly as this alarms me not having a understanding about Karma and luckily Admin tells me that it is just an abuser that gave me negative for no reason at all , so I agree in this that there can be a notification if we earned or lose karma each time at least when we get back online.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 09:36:50 AM »
This -Karma will create drama here oh! And we have been saying that the comments that led to the -+karmas should be see even though the names are not showing.  So we can know where our faults are coming from but as it is we are all dealing with a blank interaction whereby nobody knows who like your post and who don't like your post all is blank like a blind person.
Some members of this forum have also raised concerns about the same thing as receiving negative karma. They are unsure where it came from and what caused it. I agree that it would be helpful if we were informed about the posts or posts that resulted in the negative karma being given by an anonymous member. This would allow us to identify whether our opinions are valid for negative karma or not.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 07:34:00 PM »
This -Karma will create drama here oh! And we have been saying that the comments that led to the -+karmas should be see even though the names are not showing.  So we can know where our faults are coming from but as it is we are all dealing with a blank interaction whereby nobody knows who like your post and who don't like your post all is blank like a blind person.
Some members of this forum have also raised concerns about the same thing as receiving negative karma. They are unsure where it came from and what caused it. I agree that it would be helpful if we were informed about the posts or posts that resulted in the negative karma being given by an anonymous member. This would allow us to identify whether our opinions are valid for negative karma or not.
You have spoken well. Yes I can remember that threads have been created for -Karma but this thread is mainly for the notification. Because as we receive +karma notification we should equally receive -Karma notification as well. But today I have getting all the notifications that were outstanding and I think probably it was a network issue and I thank the creator of the notification bot, he is really working as well as the admin. And yes that part of the function of the forum is very much important because when the post has been mentioned then we can adjust ourselves to do well.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 07:34:00 PM »

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 08:06:39 PM »

how about you try the notification here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315728.0

everybody uses telegram these days, you must have it too. the notification will send you information of what you are looking for such as private message, karma and who quoted you in the forum and more. this will make you respond to the thread that you have been quoted.  this is a very convenient bot if you wanted to learn about those info.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 07:53:45 AM »

how about you try the notification here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=315728.0

everybody uses telegram these days, you must have it too. the notification will send you information of what you are looking for such as private message, karma and who quoted you in the forum and more. this will make you respond to the thread that you have been quoted.  this is a very convenient bot if you wanted to learn about those info.
Well this bot is very useful to notify us when there is a reply or mention on our account. And now we also have notifications on every positive karma we get. But Op may already be using it. And the problem here is that there is no notification for - Karma or negative karma. I hope in the future the developer can add it.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 08:34:34 AM »
I was having 55 positive karmas for about a week and today when I login I discovered that one of my positive karmas is no more and now they are 54 and I didn't get a notification for the -Karma so I am inquisitive to know if the creator of the notification bot only put +Karma and not -Karma. I
Is this the same bot being mentioned above or are you referring to another one? If the former is the case, you can post this on his thread, can't you? I'm pretty sure he's open to suggestions and there's no rule preventing you from asking for more features iirc. The forum itself doesn't handle notification about karma so I'm a bit confused at the beginning. CMIIW.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 01:24:01 PM »
You have spoken well. Yes I can remember that threads have been created for -Karma but this thread is mainly for the notification. Because as we receive +karma notification we should equally receive -Karma notification as well. But today I have getting all the notifications that were outstanding and I think probably it was a network issue and I thank the creator of the notification bot, he is really working as well as the admin. And yes that part of the function of the forum is very much important because when the post has been mentioned then we can adjust ourselves to do well.
My bad, what I mean is, it seems like the reason why the admin isn't answering any other questions on newly created threads right now is because most of the threads are already a similar topics that have been discussed. It's possible he is tired to check and answer questions repeatedly. I didn't mean to say that your thread was already discussed in the past. That's why I only think that if we want an answer immediately from the admin, we can ask in the chat as they are actively responding to questions there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:12:59 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 01:49:09 PM »
I was having 55 positive karmas for about a week and today when I login I discovered that one of my positive karmas is no more and now they are 54 and I didn't get a notification for the -Karma so I am inquisitive to know if the creator of the notification bot only put +Karma and not -Karma. It would be better to have a notification fe the both -Karma and +Karma. I don't know if other people also have this experienced before or not. This -Karma will create drama here oh! And we have been saying that the comments that led to the -+karmas should be see even though the names are not showing.  So we can know where our faults are coming from but as it is we are all dealing with a blank interaction whereby nobody knows who like your post and who don't like your post all is blank like a blind person.

Last week, I had a disagreement with one phsyco and he gave me negative karma and immediately I received a notification about that karma.
I think the negative Karma notification works but may be the server wasn't responsive that time when they gave you a negative karma and it could be the server was down that time when the negative karma was given and when it came online, it skipped the previous notification and continue in real time.

My own suggestion is to make it visible but admin has stand on his statement to make it the way it is but there are some special task to do if you want to see who gave you negative karma but you have to burn some ALLT tokens I think.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 807
  • Last Active: Today at 09:25:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024, 11:47:48 PM »
So we can know where our faults are coming from but as it is we are all dealing with a blank interaction whereby nobody knows who like your post and who don't like your post all is blank like a blind person.
You can't see who gave you +ve karma then why you are interested in knowing when you receive negative karma, but yeah you can at least know that you have got one, and knowing that is also necessary, I was not noticing my karma till they reach 15 but from that point to till now I am keeping record of my points, karma so that I could understand the way of these things works.

I suggest you should mention the developer of TG bot PXZ here so that he would know you have made a thread here and he might act upon your request, besides it, the best way is to send him PM, or add this feature to his TG bot thread, he must be active there.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:58:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2024, 10:44:04 PM »
I don't really think -Karma even makes sense, anyone can give you -Karma for any reason, you can argue with a member and they select one of your post and give you -Karma, i think this option should be disabled for members, and only the admins should be able to give -Karma. If a user is shitposting too much, you report them to the moderator and the admin can punish them with -10 Karma.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7637
  • Last Active: Today at 06:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2024, 07:55:22 AM »
I don't really think -Karma even makes sense, anyone can give you -Karma for any reason, you can argue with a member and they select one of your post and give you -Karma, i think this option should be disabled for members, and only the admins should be able to give -Karma. If a user is shitposting too much, you report them to the moderator and the admin can punish them with -10 Karma.

If someone has too many bad posts, as a moderator I can do much more than just give -karma. Negative karma is a community tool to make discussions better. You will not insult others too much if you know that others (not just someone insulted) will not like it and will give -karma, you will not necro bump topics just to meet the quota in a signature campaign if you know that others will give you -karma, you will not answer to the first post of the topic on the 6th page of it, etc. -karma is an important tool if users use it wisely. Those who abuse karma system will face with penalties.

So no, admin and moderators don't need any additional tools or options, I can do much more. But community has its own tool not depending on moderator's view, and that is good.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██