follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Suitable for persons 18 plus to gamble  (Read 709 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 02:49:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Suitable for persons 18 plus to gamble
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 03:30:13 PM »
I think 18 plus persons are suitable for gambling, because boys and girls under 18 will be studying at that time. If gambling is indulged in at that time, it is certainly fatal to the society, and a threat to the family. Because a gambler can never do anything good, he will always be addicted to winning, and he can do various evil things to earn this money by gambling.

A person can start to gamble if they are mentally prepared to do so, 18 plus is not even a guarantee if they do not have the means to sustain their gambling activity if their pocket mind and responsibility are not yet ready.

Some countries allow as young as 15 years or even younger to gamble but when it comes to gambling the readiness to be a gambler is important less they become addicted to gambling.
Not only are they mentally ready, but they also have to be financially ready. They have to make sure that they have a steady income to cover their need for gambling, because if they don't have an income, then where will the money they use for gambling come from?

Actually there's a lot more if we talk about this, but I'm just talking about the general outline of this. That is the first step we must have before gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 03:30:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3967
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 03:40:58 PM »
Since we are a cryptocurrency forum, what can you comment on this: children under 18 can earn crypto by various methods and use exchanges to convert it to fiat. Since they are in a way financially independent, why cant they gamble? They have their own money.

A lot of you here used argument: "they will lose all their money". They can gamble with even 1 sat or choose other cryptocurrency
A lot of you here used argument: "gambling addiction". But doing something regularly does not mean getting an addiction. Not everyone who has ever placed a bet, turned into addicted gambler later.

Moreover, there are so many things to desire for young generation, that gambling definitely not on the first place to spend money on in their list.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4166
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 02:37:12 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2024, 03:58:09 AM »
I think 18 plus persons are suitable for gambling, because boys and girls under 18 will be studying at that time. If gambling is indulged in at that time, it is certainly fatal to the society, and a threat to the family.

I think you might be saying that actually 18 should not be the age of consent for gambling as many of these young people are still studying and don't have a stable job yet. And you have a point but then again legally speaking 18 is the age of majority and in fact here in my country it is the time when anyone can marry and so some legal contracts without anymore the approval from the parents or guardians. here, girls will have a debut once they reach the age of 18. Gambling is a big issue in any society and the government should make sure that all people are protected and educated on the ill effects of this habit and for anyone to get engaged with it then it must be a choice one has to be prepared to bear the burden of its disadvantages. There is nothing we can do to stop gambling as it is already become a fixture in the society and a big source of revenues for the government and a big business for many entrepreneurs too. What we can do is to avoid it on individual basis and to exercise caution not to be swayed by its enticement.

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 04:25:33 AM »
Betting is usually based on experience and luck, whenever I go to bet I bet using my experience. Although I can't win every match but I try hard enough and I succeed in trying. Out of 100 bets in last one month I have won 64 matches. But I try my best based on my experience.

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2024, 04:39:06 AM »
Since we are a cryptocurrency forum, what can you comment on this: children under 18 can earn crypto by various methods and use exchanges to convert it to fiat. Since they are in a way financially independent, why cant they gamble? They have their own money.

A lot of you here used argument: "they will lose all their money". They can gamble with even 1 sat or choose other cryptocurrency
A lot of you here used argument: "gambling addiction". But doing something regularly does not mean getting an addiction. Not everyone who has ever placed a bet, turned into addicted gambler later.

Moreover, there are so many things to desire for young generation, that gambling definitely not on the first place to spend money on in their list.

It's an interesting point you raise about financial independence and the ability of minors to engage in cryptocurrency transactions. While it's true that the digital age has enabled younger individuals to gain financial autonomy earlier. Moreover, the focus on responsible gambling is crucial for all age groups, emphasizing that gambling should always be approached with caution, regardless of one's financial independence. Your perspective could become a valuable discussion on financial literacy and responsibility among the younger generation  ;)

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2024, 12:58:09 PM »
A person will never do harm to himself on his own will. Maybe a person could little harm, until pain kicks in. In all other cases, it is impossible for person to harm himself and spoil life on purpose. That is why underaged and gambling is not the biggest problem. 18+ = gambles if you want. <18 also gamble. In case of losing money, that will be a valuable life experience. Being broke at 14 is different than being broke at 40-50. Gambling addiction while being underaged? This sounds like a joke. A new video games gets released, new gadget and person will get addicted to that.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:34:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2024, 04:19:45 PM »
Gambling addiction while being underaged? This sounds like a joke. A new video games gets released, new gadget and person will get addicted to that.
I think some research does suggest that underage gambling exists, and it has a higher chance of causing problems for the children's future[1]. I also think there is a different meaning between gambling addiction and game addiction, or other hobbies similar to the ones you mentioned. It is unwise to dismiss the potential of children or teens having gambling problems just because adults are usually the ones who get into trouble because of that. Some findings even claim that it is easier for teens to develop an addiction instead of adults[2].

[1] https://www.mass.gov/info-details/teens-gambling-its-a-risk
[2] https://kmb.camh.ca/ggtu/knowledge-translation/youth

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2024, 04:19:45 PM »

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 949
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2024, 08:03:49 PM »
I think 18 plus persons are suitable for gambling, because boys and girls under 18 will be studying at that time. If gambling is indulged in at that time, it is certainly fatal to the society, and a threat to the family. Because a gambler can never do anything good, he will always be addicted to winning, and he can do various evil things to earn this money by gambling.

Create by Fc9
Not all person are suitable for gambling like those who don't afford to lose or don't have money to gambling.
And I will also this agree with you that the only under 18 peoples are student because we also say lots of people who are 18 + they are also student. So in case there will also found some people who don't have money and they is still playing gambling by those parents money which he has give up to for his pocket money.
I want to also say that you can't just all gamblers by only few of them because not all gambler are addicted to win some of them are enjoying the games and excitement when they do gambling.

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 889
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 02:44:50 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2024, 08:22:00 PM »
Not all person are suitable for gambling like those who don't afford to lose or don't have money to gambling.
And I will also this agree with you that the only under 18 peoples are student because we also say lots of people who are 18 + they are also student. So in case there will also found some people who don't have money and they is still playing gambling by those parents money which he has give up to for his pocket money.
I want to also say that you can't just all gamblers by only few of them because not all gambler are addicted to win some of them are enjoying the games and excitement when they do gambling.
I understand that some people worry about those who can not afford losing money when they are doing gambling. But not all who are doing gambling have money problems like others have. Many adults gamble for fun and only spend those money what they can afford. It is not fair to judge all gamblers based on few who have addiction issues. Also not only people who are under 18 are students. Many adults go back to school later in life. It is good to think carefully about why people do gambling and not make generalizations.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2024, 12:49:28 AM »
Every task has a proper time in which if the task that should be done, otherwise if it is not done at that time there is a fall in rhythm. Minors under the age of 18 must have other responsibilities during this time. It is important if they spend time on their academic aspects during this period, how they can improve their manners and try to know good and bad things. And if they are attracted to gambling instead of learning during that time, then this gap will never be filled. If they don't get the right education at the right time, their lives can be ruined.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2024, 12:28:57 AM »

Create by Fc9

Every person should indulge in gambling after passing the age of eighteen, because if a person is not of full age, if he participates in gambling, the chances of addiction are high. So you must be of legal age to participate in gambling as you can see.  For gamblers under 18 years of age, gambling is essentially the only symptom of addiction.  So to keep yourself calm, a person must be 18 years old then he can indulge in gambling.্

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2024, 03:09:29 PM »
Gambling addiction while being underaged? This sounds like a joke. A new video games gets released, new gadget and person will get addicted to that.
I think some research does suggest that underage gambling exists, and it has a higher chance of causing problems for the children's future[1]. I also think there is a different meaning between gambling addiction and game addiction, or other hobbies similar to the ones you mentioned. It is unwise to dismiss the potential of children or teens having gambling problems just because adults are usually the ones who get into trouble because of that. Some findings even claim that it is easier for teens to develop an addiction instead of adults[2].

[1] https://www.mass.gov/info-details/teens-gambling-its-a-risk
[2] https://kmb.camh.ca/ggtu/knowledge-translation/youth

If people talk about gambling addiction among underaged or young gamblers, then the problem really exist since it got noticed. But I still that it isnt that popular. We all were children, we all know what casinos and gambling was at that age, we all knew (probably) where is nearest offline casino or we all were able to buy playing cards and gamble (that is the counter to what people say that gambling is now more available). However, how many of our friends or classmates turned into gambling addicted?

When people say that everyone now can gamble online, mobile internet and phones are affordable, that does not 100% means that underaged will use that for gambling only. I think they will still prefer video games, gaming online over gambling.

Maybe my vision on gambling and underaged is totally different from yours, but during my childhood, I remember that kids spent most of their free time on the streets, of course they play cards. I remember I played cards also. We bet apples. That we got for free from nearest tree. It was more fun than more addictive to play. However, I did not turn into addicted gambler.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2024, 09:26:55 PM »
It has always been this way because things are very appropriate at that moment to do them better, a minor does not have the necessary maturity to face any challenge of games of chance, however I say that when a person is 18 years old, Sometimes it is not very mature, however it is the standard age for a person to consider themselves a responsible adult in all their senses. In a casino, obviously the risks are high and you cannot go around venturing that these things can be seen in other ways. There will always be many ways so that we cannot cause problems and one is by being mature in the game.

I know people who are 30-40 years old and think like teenagers, but their actions are worthy of being punished with prison if they violate the basic principles of normal Human behavior.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:38 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2024, 01:11:18 AM »
In our society, it is believed that someone who is above 18 must have learned how to make and make decisions on their own, differentiate what is good and evil, know the worth of money, and even work for money.

However, getting to see 18+ people gambling wouldn't be addressed as a crime because they can do and know what I have mentioned above. By the way, they can vote or contest for any position they choose to

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG