follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Relationships  (Read 1055 times)

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Relationships
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 06:08:01 PM »
What I want in a woman is simple, of course I don't want ugly, and above all I want someone who knows a lot about life, strategic, capable, and has a broad understanding. And above all, we should give each other the same and I don't want us to meet each other with anger.

Then we must face and solve the problem we face together, and we must also understand each other in every problem we face.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 06:08:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2024, 03:57:59 PM »
All I desire is a loyal and industrious woman. Times are hard so having an idle woman in a relationship will be carrying a bigger burden. If I can have such a lady then love can come naturally.

Offline abhiseshakana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1216
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 12:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 02:57:15 PM »

Yes if you find that one with those physical outlook, it is a bonus.mate. what you should emphasize is the person. What are the characteristics features of the person who you claim to be in love with. Does that person love you unconditionally, are you proud of standing out with the person. On your times of trial would he or she be there to stand and give you the necessary support you deserve? All these questions are pertinent questions one needs to have at the back of their mind.
Remember that any relationship that is built on falsehood and deceit does not last long.  Be it a relationship with mysterious power or spells been used in the so called lover would not last forever. Just be your real self and the right person would locate you.

In my religion, it is taught that women are married for four reasons; Because
1. her wealth
2. her descendants,
3. her beauty,
4. her religion;
The most important thing is to choose a woman who is religious, because choosing a woman who is religious will bring good luck in life in this world and in the life after death. In all aspects, we should pay attention to equality, not because of discriminatory attitudes, it's just that large gaps sometimes cause a lot of time, energy and effort to adjust.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 12:27:45 AM »
All I desire is a loyal and industrious woman. Times are hard so having an idle woman in a relationship will be carrying a bigger burden. If I can have such a lady then love can come naturally.
Considering the economic situation of in the country at the moment, it's absolutely unwise to start any form of relationship with a woman who's jobless and depends on a man to satisfy all her financial needs.  I used to think that for man to have a successful relationship with a lady, he must be able to provide every financial need of the woman until when I met my ex girlfriend. She was industrious, resourceful and had a white collar job she was doing while managing a personal business as her side hustle. Because she was financially independent, we were genuinely gifting each other without being mandated and that helped to change my mentality about relationship.   So I'll always advice any man out there to always choose women who are financial doing well for themselves
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2024, 08:28:06 AM »
What's your dream girl like? What qualities should she have, what should she be able to do?
I already have mine . she might not be my Dream girl but she is the perfect girl for me and yeah to our children as well.

She managed to change me(not that she intend but i changed for good) she serves us everytime , loving us completely and over.

She gave us all her time and dedication so this made her the perfect wife and mother to our family.

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 758
  • Last Active: Today at 04:00:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2024, 12:51:58 PM »
          -   To be frank, it's not that I'm insulting; I don't like being ugly or not beautiful because physical looks can't be changed, but ugly behavior can turn into beautiful behavior can literally be changed. Others here may annoy me, but this is what I really want. Second, I want a broad understanding, used to trials, of the kind who, through hardships and comforts, knows that she will not leave you but hold hands together.

You both understand each other, and you both know that you really love each other, even if you bump into each other or fight, but at the end of the day, you are still together and always forgive each other.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 05:26:43 PM »
A understanding and open minded woman who is ready to learn, and adapt to the situation on ground is what really matters. This is because one can never get a perfect woman, since you are not also perfect. Relationship mean learning from each other your do's and don't, in other to couple with each other, and work out a happy relationship together in love.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2024, 05:26:43 PM »

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2024, 01:09:35 PM »

Yes if you find that one with those physical outlook, it is a bonus.mate. what you should emphasize is the person. What are the characteristics features of the person who you claim to be in love with. Does that person love you unconditionally, are you proud of standing out with the person. On your times of trial would he or she be there to stand and give you the necessary support you deserve? All these questions are pertinent questions one needs to have at the back of their mind.
Remember that any relationship that is built on falsehood and deceit does not last long.  Be it a relationship with mysterious power or spells been used in the so called lover would not last forever. Just be your real self and the right person would locate you.

In my religion, it is taught that women are married for four reasons; Because
1. her wealth
2. her descendants,
3. her beauty,
4. her religion;
The most important thing is to choose a woman who is religious, because choosing a woman who is religious will bring good luck in life in this world and in the life after death. In all aspects, we should pay attention to equality, not because of discriminatory attitudes, it's just that large gaps sometimes cause a lot of time, energy and effort to adjust.

I get your point when you listed the four points based on your religion and I think it is okay to go with and I think i will look more into religion because that is another aspect of culture too and as it is, there are lots of religion with different belief system and perspective and socialization made way for people to come together to relate  and also to get acquainted with each other.

Religious tolerance is one thing we should look into because as it is  every single individual is coming from  a particular religious background and it would take tolerance to integrate or get along with others in the society. So dating or getting married to a person with a different religious perspective would need one to be very much tolerant because they both perspective are not the same. But constant communication and understanding would do better in such relationship.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2024, 02:55:03 PM »
What's your dream girl like? What qualities should she have, what should she be able to do?
When you ask what's your dream girl like, a lot of men would go after the physical attributes, by physical attributes, I mean the looks, body physiques and maybe how fluent she speaks too. These qualities are good and would sweep any man off his feet when a lady has an A in all of them, but for me, I think a lady that possesses these 3 qualities stands bigger chance of making a good wife material. First is Understanding, second is Trustworthy and third is Loving. These are the attributes that sums it all up.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2024, 07:29:48 PM »
When you ask what's your dream girl like, a lot of men would go after the physical attributes, by physical attributes, I mean the looks, body physiques and maybe how fluent she speaks too. These qualities are good and would sweep any man off his feet when a lady has an A in all of them, but for me, I think a lady that possesses these 3 qualities stands bigger chance of making a good wife material. First is Understanding, second is Trustworthy and third is Loving. These are the attributes that sums it all up.

These three attributes you have mentioned are worth the key factors to be included on the list when looking for a wife material or relationship, as they will please anyone who deems them fit for such.  If a lady possess these three qualities, be rest assured that your marriage with that lady is divine because you will have peace and rest of mind. No matter what happens to you as a man, that lady would stand and stay by your side till the end. These days, men are just carried away by the shape, beauty, and other physical attributes of a woman, which sometimes leads them into the wrong relationship or marriage, and when they enter, they are quick to leave because what they saw was not what they envisaged would happen after  they had wed, and that is the genesis of their marriage saga.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██