follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?  (Read 840 times)

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
Re: Do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2024, 02:21:29 AM »
Yes, that is just one advantage of DCA, and for me, what I like about it that it suited for long term investors.
Even with 24 sat/vB fees, DCA may be unprofitable if you decide to withdraw your coins regularly, especially for small investments such as $200 a month or $10 a day. Therefore, until transaction fees return to normal, you should do DCA and risk leaving your coins there for some time and then withdrawing them or The DCA pattern is every 2 or 3 months.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2024, 02:21:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1772
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:40:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 10:40:59 PM »
Yes, that is just one advantage of DCA, and for me, what I like about it that it suited for long term investors.
Even with 24 sat/vB fees, DCA may be unprofitable if you decide to withdraw your coins regularly, especially for small investments such as $200 a month or $10 a day. Therefore, until transaction fees return to normal, you should do DCA and risk leaving your coins there for some time and then withdrawing them or The DCA pattern is every 2 or 3 months.

As I have said, it should be long term, as for my experience, it take at least years to take advantage of DCA, not just 2-3 months. I know it's hard but if I did it before during the pandemic, I can do it again regardless of what is the cost of tx.

What if the transaction fees didn't return to normal though?

Will you not recommend DCA or at least keep stacking sats for long term or at least see how your investment goes specially if the prediction will be true that the next ATH will be around 6 digits? Will tx fees be detrimental to you?

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 11:43:37 PM »
ETF approval has a positive impact to it's price. When the SEC decided to approved ETF, investors, whales, and institutions will accumulate Bitcoin right after the price is approved which result to a significant upside move of the price.

ETF can't make the price increase to 5% by itself.

But do we really need to rely our investment in Bitcoin ETF?

No, because Bitcoin ETF is just like us who are here in crypto to make money so they will do their best to get advantages in the market. When you buy because they buy, they can get more profit% than you, so if they are going to sell it in a short time you probably lose. This is what really need to be aware of.
The Bitcoin market rose slightly after the news of the Bitcoin ETF approval, but the market started dumping slowly after the Bitcoin ETF approval. Many people thought that Bitcoin ETF would be approved to push Bitcoin above $50,000. This is why many investors have invested in Bitcoin ETF before their approval. And those who didn't invest when Bitcoin ETF were approved and waited for the market to dump could be investing in the dumping, and those who didn't invest in the dumping market could be missing a big opportunity. Currently, the Bitcoin market is very bullish, but the market is expected to gradually move upwards from here. I am still investing in DCA system but during this dumping season I took some money collected from my family and I invested from this dumping market.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 11:58:36 PM »
-snip-
Will you not recommend DCA or at least keep stacking sats for long term or at least see how your investment goes specially if the prediction will be true that the next ATH will be around 6 digits? Will tx fees be detrimental to you?
The cost of tx is indeed one of the barriers to doing DCA consistently, but I will usually buy 2x more when the cost of tx is low enough.
Or if there is no other option, I make a purchase at CEX so that it will not be affected by the considerable tx cost.
buy using Fiat and hold it at CEX for a while and then transfer it to a personal Wallet when fees are low.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 07:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2024, 12:43:06 AM »
ETF approval has a positive impact to it's price. When the SEC decided to approved ETF, investors, whales, and institutions will accumulate Bitcoin right after the price is approved which result to a significant upside move of the price.

No, because Bitcoin ETF is just like us who are here in crypto to make money so they will do their best to get advantages in the market. When you buy because they buy, they can get more profit% than you, so if they are going to sell it in a short time you probably lose. This is what really need to be aware of.
The Bitcoin market rose slightly after the news of the Bitcoin ETF approval, but the market started dumping slowly after the Bitcoin ETF approval. Many people thought that Bitcoin ETF would be approved to push Bitcoin above $50,000. This is why many investors have invested in Bitcoin ETF before their approval. And those who didn't invest when Bitcoin ETF were approved and waited for the market to dump could be investing in the dumping, and those who didn't invest in the dumping market could be missing a big opportunity. Currently, the Bitcoin market is very bullish, but the market is expected to gradually move upwards from here. I am still investing in DCA system but during this dumping season I took some money collected from my family and I invested from this dumping market.
We are currently in bullish market but we have to expect for a short down move of the price since it's normal price action in the market, it occur to fill out the gaps or demand below to help the price increase higher. We can't see a price action in the market that has no retracement, if you invested in a coin without retracement it's very risky. Just like what happened to Bitcoin, it hits the supply because the of the good news, the approval of Bitcoin ETF, but it didn't break the supply zone. I believe that it will going to retrace first before continue going up and break that supply.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 925
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:56:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 07:38:41 AM »

We are currently in bullish market but we have to expect for a short down move of the price since it's normal price action in the market, it occur to fill out the gaps or demand below to help the price increase higher. We can't see a price action in the market that has no retracement, if you invested in a coin without retracement it's very risky. Just like what happened to Bitcoin, it hits the supply because the of the good news, the approval of Bitcoin ETF, but it didn't break the supply zone. I believe that it will going to retrace first before continue going up and break that supply.
Price movements and retracements in the crypto market reflect a good understanding of market characteristics. Retracements or price corrections are a common part of bullish trends, and this can provide an opportunity for traders or investors to enter the market at a better level.

Factors such as positive news, ETF approval, or other major events can often trigger price spikes, but retracements can occur to fill gaps or strengthen a trend. This is one of the reasons why a technical approach and understanding price patterns is so important in trading and investing.

It is important to always consider risks and use appropriate risk management. Retracements can provide opportunities, but it is also worth watching out for when seeing signs of a potential trend reversal.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Oshosondy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1221
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 04:27:49 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 08:11:20 AM »
Or if there is no other option, I make a purchase at CEX so that it will not be affected by the considerable tx cost.
buy using Fiat and hold it at CEX for a while and then transfer it to a personal Wallet when fees are low.
You do not know why they are called CEX? If you have been studying how the centralized exchanges are doing, you will notice that if the fee is getting high, they will take a fast response to increase the fee on the CEX, but if the the fee reduced to 1 sat/vbyte, it can take the CEX many months before they will consider to reduce the fee but in a way the exchange withdrawal fee will still be very huge than the network fee. You will only notice that you will continue to keep your bitcoin on centralized exchanges over long time and probably until you want to spend it.

The bitcoin network fee is really affected by the BRC20 but there is nothing that we can do because this is bitcoin developers doing. This has made many people not to find it easy to move their coins to noncustodial wallet if the amount is small. Some coins are sent to wallet but not moved out because of the huge fee. It is just like the fee is making the centralized exchanges more relevant in holding coins but with risks of getting hacked and people not having complete control.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 08:11:20 AM »

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 10:11:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 11:44:09 AM »
You do not know why they are called CEX? If you have been studying how the centralized exchanges are doing, you will notice that if the fee is getting high, they will take a fast response to increase the fee on the CEX, but if the the fee reduced to 1 sat/vbyte, it can take the CEX many months before they will consider to reduce the fee but in a way the exchange withdrawal fee will still be very huge than the network fee. You will only notice that you will continue to keep your bitcoin on centralized exchanges over long time and probably until you want to spend it.
I completely agree with you on this point, yes they only respond to increased fees but they completely ignore it when there is a decrease in fees.

This happened to me where I was unable to transfer Bitcoin from CEX due to the high fees and eventually had to convert it to a coin with lower fees like USDT, TRX or similar.

This is also one of the disadvantages that can be added to the many disadvantages of CEX.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:25:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2024, 12:37:22 PM »
-snip-
The cost of tx is indeed one of the barriers to doing DCA consistently, but I will usually buy 2x more when the cost of tx is low enough.
The best form of DCA for me to accumulate portions of Bitcoin without spending anything on me is having a Bitcoin paying signature campaign that rewards participants weekly as you will receive it free of transactions fee charges as it was shouldered by the company themselves. Since I don't have extra money to buy I prefer this way just to hodl Bitcoin and keep it safe on my non-costudial wallet.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2024, 01:51:48 PM »
The best form of DCA for me to accumulate portions of Bitcoin without spending anything on me is having a Bitcoin paying signature campaign that rewards participants weekly as you will receive it free of transactions fee charges as it was shouldered by the company themselves. Since I don't have extra money to buy I prefer this way just to hodl Bitcoin and keep it safe on my non-costudial wallet.
Yes, it includes DCA sourced from signature campaign rewards.
I also hold a few every week and this is efficient so that the Bitcoin held will increase in value when the price of Bitcoin rises.

But some I take for personal use, so there is about 20-30% left for me to hold.
Depending on the situation of the network at that time, if the transaction fee is expensive, I will just hold it.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 02:54:13 PM »
as we can see after the ETF approved btc, there was no significant price development towards btc, in fact it tended to fall,
Maybe previously the BTC ETF was always awaited by Bitcoin owners. In the future, the ETF will have no effect on BTC, and BTC will remain in its original purpose and continue to have value.
Personally, I will keep saving BTC and add periodically to investment

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1835
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:53:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2024, 03:08:06 PM »

Yes, it includes DCA sourced from signature campaign rewards.
I also hold a few every week and this is efficient so that the Bitcoin held will increase in value when the price of Bitcoin rises.

But some I take for personal use, so there is about 20-30% left for me to hold.
Depending on the situation of the network at that time, if the transaction fee is expensive, I will just hold it.

it's a good idea, it includes DCA sourced from signature campaign rewards.
I see many friends did it.
It's not big but continuously.
We get profit weekly and our bitcoin held will increase.
while waiting for bullish.

Sometimes we take our asset to fulfill our needs.
That's nature, but we still have coins for hold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG