follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The development of EOS  (Read 126571 times)

Offline alex_piscar

• Activity: 56
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 27, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: EOS
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2018, 07:46:34 PM »
Well dapps is decentralize application on EOS blockchain, yes the dapps on above is the decentralize application on EOS blockchain only, i don't know anything about the FTO should you learn more about this project, i am learning more about the EOS platform and any other related with EOS blockchain.

Hi @densuj, thank you for your kind reply and explanation. If you want to get more knowledge about the FTO here is their website but to put it in to a nutshell: FTO is a new kind of cryptocurrency. It was developed using Dash technology and, just like Bitcoin, it uses a p2p system. Futurocoin uses nodes too, but it also adds the so called Masternodes, which improve its process’ efficience. What’s more, with Bitcoin you have to await the transaction confirmation, which usually takes some minutes. Futurocoin has conceived a faster confirmation, which only needs 4 seconds. And seems like the FTO do not use this technology of dapps, as it looks like is developed directly for EOS.
I'm goin' for adventure!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2018, 07:46:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2018, 12:50:04 PM »
Well dapps is decentralize application on EOS blockchain, yes the dapps on above is the decentralize application on EOS blockchain only, i don't know anything about the FTO should you learn more about this project, i am learning more about the EOS platform and any other related with EOS blockchain.

Hi @densuj, thank you for your kind reply and explanation. If you want to get more knowledge about the FTO here is their website but to put it in to a nutshell: FTO is a new kind of cryptocurrency. It was developed using Dash technology and, just like Bitcoin, it uses a p2p system. Futurocoin uses nodes too, but it also adds the so called Masternodes, which improve its process’ efficience. What’s more, with Bitcoin you have to await the transaction confirmation, which usually takes some minutes. Futurocoin has conceived a faster confirmation, which only needs 4 seconds. And seems like the FTO do not use this technology of dapps, as it looks like is developed directly for EOS.
Thank you very much for your information and explanation about the FTO i will learn it later, but for now i am learning more about the coins which are built on EOS blockchain technology because in my personal opinions EOS blockchain is the most faster between other blockchain technology, we can see on here http://blocktivity.info about the activity of blockchain technology, if you have other source of information let me know. Thank you very much

Offline nytstalker

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: June 27, 2019, 08:12:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2018, 12:01:46 PM »
Guys, I am also a good fan of EOS. Good to see this informative post. I think this post will help other EOS fans and members of the forum to know much more about it. Great job.

I am also waiting for the Main net of EOS.

Thanks.
ySign | A new way of communication! www.ysign.io
t.me/ysign_en | fb.com/ySignAPP | reddit.com/r/ySign | twitter.com/ysign2018
PRE-ICO 21 March 2018

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2018, 08:22:55 AM »
Guys, I am also a good fan of EOS. Good to see this informative post. I think this post will help other EOS fans and members of the forum to know much more about it. Great job.

I am also waiting for the Main net of EOS.

Thanks.
Hello welcome to the big community of EOS platform on altcointalk, we can make discussion the EOS development and any other related with EOS blockchain, btw what do you mean that you are waiting for mainnet of EOS? Because the EOS blockchain has been launched by the community of EOS since couples months ago, so EOS is not token ERC20 of ethereum anymore. EOS is alive now and there are many projects be built on EOS blockchain.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2018, 01:50:09 PM »
Block.one releases Elemental Battles, a fantasy coding game to onboard EOSIO developers
Developers proficient in Javascript and C++ now have access to a free, eight-lesson online tutorial for EOSIO development. The tutorial takes the format of a game set in a fantasy world in which players harness the power of three ancient elements  Wood, Water and Fire  as they engage with the basic building blocks of the EOSIO codebase and learn how to create apps on the platform. You can check on the link below about it,
https://battles.eos.io/

Offline alex_piscar

• Activity: 56
  • Last Active: November 27, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2018, 12:05:23 AM »
Thank you very much for your information and explanation about the FTO i will learn it later, but for now i am learning more about the coins which are built on EOS blockchain technology because in my personal opinions EOS blockchain is the most faster between other blockchain technology, we can see on here http://blocktivity.info about the activity of blockchain technology, if you have other source of information let me know. Thank you very much
[/quote]

You're welcome. FTO now has a good exchange rate, you can think about adding new resources to your portfolio. I think, that in long perspective, that coin cen be really much worth. It seems to me, that its price will no longer be lower than in the current period.
I'm goin' for adventure!

Offline jbc081475

• Activity: 689
  • THE WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY BANK
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 04, 2022, 02:31:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2018, 03:47:46 AM »
EOS is one of the good and promising coin that has the potential to rise in the crypto market soon because of it's ability and capability to perform well.This coin is also competitive in the market.
                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                
         ▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄         
      ▄█████████████████████████▄      
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀█████▄  
 ██████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████████ 
▐█████████████████████▀    ▄██████████▌
███████████████████▀▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████████▀    ▄████████████████
██████████████▀    ▄██████████████████▀
▐█████████▀▀   ▄▄██████████████████▀▀  
 ▀█████▀    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀   ▄  
  ▀██▀                         ▄████▀  
    ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▀    
      ▀█████████████████████████▀   
         ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        

.zeosX.
            Borrow with or without collateral
                        ■ Luxurious and stunning quality cards
■ Superior crypto mobile wallet      ■ Investments, auction and lending
  ...WHITEPAPER....
                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
    ▄▄████████▄▄   
  ▄██████████████▄ 
 ███████████▀▀█████
█████▌ ▀██     ▄████
█████▌         █████
██████▄      ▄██████
 █████▀    ▄▄██████
  ▀██████████████▀ 
    ▀▀████████▀▀   
▄██████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀███
██████████▀     ▄███
██████████   ███████
███████▌        ▐███
████████▄▄   ▄▄▄████
██████████   ███████
██████████   ███████
▀█████████   ██████▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ ███████████ ██ ██
██ ████▀▄▄▄▄▀████ ██
██ ███ █▌  ▐█ ███ ██
██ ████▄▀▀▀▀▄████ ██
██ ██████████████ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
▀██████████████████▀
altcoinstalks

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2018, 03:47:46 AM »

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2018, 06:38:28 AM »
EOS is one of the good and promising coin that has the potential to rise in the crypto market soon because of it's ability and capability to perform well.This coin is also competitive in the market.
I agree with you EOS blockchain has good potential in the future to be more successfull especially for smart contract and decentralize application dapps industries because EOS blockchain is faster than other blockchain, it is good for the people who want make decentralize application dapps on the blockchain technology. The other reason EOS has good potential in the future, there are many people who to be part of EOS community and it is good for progressing of EOS community around the world.

Offline Ibraheem

• Activity: 131
  • Last Active: December 20, 2018, 03:21:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2018, 08:52:02 AM »

I agree with you EOS blockchain has good potential in the future to be more successfull especially for smart contract and decentralize application dapps industries because EOS blockchain is faster than other blockchain, it is good for the people who want make decentralize application dapps on the blockchain technology. The other reason EOS has good potential in the future, there are many people who to be part of EOS community and it is good for progressing of EOS community around the world.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2018, 01:08:09 PM »
EOS, the second most used blockchain for Smart Contracts recently announced the release of a new protocol built on top of its blockchain that improves support for developers.

EOS started from an ERC-20 Smart contract on the Ethereum network which allowed to distribute the native currency for the EOS Blockchain even before it was developed. EOS has been called by many as the “Ethereum Killer,” but these last six months the project has been inflicted with a lot of problems which resulted in numerous hacks and exploits of various EOS dapps.

The EOS mainnet was officially launched in June 2018 and today is the fiercest Ethereum blockchain competitor.  Despite the project seen significant development and evolution in the last six months but unfortunately, it also had a serious of troubles that made the #DevelopmentTeam  rethink the project.
https://medium.com/nebula-protocol/introducing-nebula-the-game-changing-protocol-for-professionals-built-on-eos-5c9fc7a11c20

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:21 PM »
There is an emergency bugfix that just rolled out.
It is important that you update your Scatter Desktop immediately.

https://github.com/GetScatter/ScatterDesktop/releases/tag/9.6.1

Once the downloads for the bugfix version reach sufficient numbers they will issue a statement about exactly why, but until then they can't give out any specifics as this is a vulnerability patch.

The vulnerability was brought to their attention by a whitehat (who is working with Team Greymass on an initiative to keep the entire EOS ecosystem safe) an hour ago, and was patched immediately.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2018, 07:56:29 AM »
Re-live highlights from #EOSHackathon San Francisco where teams were challenged to build an EOSIO application that implements a business model that aligns interests among stakeholders and/or drives more value back to users. Stay tuned for the Grand Finale. It is useful information about the progress of EOS blockchain for all of community of EOS

Offline Lutera94

• Activity: 1059
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 05:37:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2018, 02:23:11 PM »
EOS future absolutely bright. I market five coins who gives me good return. And EOS is one of them, in this eos makes a good popularity & i hope next year EOS will became super power in crypto  .         
Code: [Select]
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2018, 04:15:19 AM »
EOS future absolutely bright. I market five coins who gives me good return. And EOS is one of them, in this eos makes a good popularity & i hope next year EOS will became super power in crypto  .       
You are right EOS blockchain is faster than another cryptocurrencies blockchain technology we can see on here http://blocktivity.info it is good blockchain technology for smart contract and decentralize application dapps, it is potential of blockchain in the future and the other reason there is no fees of transaction in EOS blockchain. It is totally free of transaction in EOS blockchain and the developer of team, they are working to be EOS blockchain more scalability for all of development on EOS blockchain.

Offline densuj

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2018, 11:02:35 AM »
Without DAPP developers EOS will most likely never reach its more ambitious goals; but the question remains, why would a developer want to build on EOS vs the cloud or some other centralized alternative?" Read their latest article to learn more
https://medium.com/@eosgo/why-developers-should-build-on-eos-dd534ce456e7

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG