follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Common methods to make money from crypto currency  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:56:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Common methods to make money from crypto currency
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2024, 10:40:40 PM »
Making money in cryptocurrency is not that difficult as long as we understand the means to achieve such, we have to personally determine how we want to make money from digital technology in cryptocurrency, it may be that we are going on making promotions, adverts on cryptos, influencers or even be a content writer for them as well as being a crypto developer, aside these, we may also invest and trade, all these will enable us have the opportunity of making money after considering the challenges involved.
Exactly, there are lots of opportunities that can be utilized well to make a profit or earn money from cryptocurrency, what is clear is that everything is full of struggle and nothing is easy because you have to go through a strict process such as participating in bounty campaigns, aridrop, Bitcoin paid advertising and other.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2024, 10:40:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2024, 10:56:07 PM »
I don't think there are many method to make money in the cryptocurrency ecosystem world but the few are good to make money and when we talk about method, you have to put yourself into action and not to keep it in one place but ways can be kept in one place. Though the two terms are synonymous but there is a slide different between them. Trading is one the method and campaign is also one the way. Trading, investment that is buy and hodle and campaign then airdrops and gift. These are some of the ways to Make money in the industry.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2024, 08:09:24 AM »
I don't think there are many method to make money in the cryptocurrency ecosystem world but the few are good to make money and when we talk about method, you have to put yourself into action and not to keep it in one place but ways can be kept in one place. Though the two terms are synonymous but there is a slide different between them. Trading is one the method and campaign is also one the way. Trading, investment that is buy and hodle and campaign then airdrops and gift. These are some of the ways to Make money in the industry.
The method for making money in cryptocurrency depends on themselves, if they are someone who diligently seeks information from airdrops, bounty campaigns, pay to click and the next way is trading. Trading is the last place for the method because before trading you have to find capital first by participating in the various types that I mentioned earlier and after getting the results you can use it for trading.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1535
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2024, 08:58:51 AM »
The method for making money in cryptocurrency depends on themselves, if they are someone who diligently seeks information from airdrops, bounty campaigns, pay to click and the next way is trading. Trading is the last place for the method because before trading you have to find capital first by participating in the various types that I mentioned earlier and after getting the results you can use it for trading.
There are tons actually but doesnt mean that it would really be simple. You wouldnt really be needing to be passive and everything do requires work and time for you to have with because not applying any work wont really be putting you nowhere. This is why some people do really ends up on having that disappointment that they arent still rich yet but they dont actually do nothing.lol.

Most of the time it would really be particularly talks about skills because if you do have this then you could have the advantage and if there's none then you would really be ending up on
having a hard time on finding one but of course you wouldn't know unless you do try. Its a matter of risk taking and time and effort sacrifices.

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2024, 12:28:11 PM »
Hodling can be a common method but I really never underestimate the potential profit that can give to us. If you compare the potential profit you get from having a business, you can get higher ROI with cryptocurrencies if you invested with a right coin. Having a business takes a lot of time to maximize your earning but holding a currency will give you freedom, you can make the other stuff while making money.

I think we shouldn't compare cryptocurrencies with businesses no matter how good they are. A set business can be life-changing for a person while cryptocurrencies might do that but since they are extremely volatile and unpredictable, you cannot completely rely on a cryptocurrency investment to change your life.

Investments are very much different from businesses because a business can keep earning you money throughout your life but an investment will have a shorter lifespan and it can end at any given time for any reason.
Honestly, if you know what you're doing why not. A lot of people forget their businesses because they can make more money in crypto. They won't make it overtime but when they prove to themselves that they can make more money with crypto they will. I believe that there are ordinary people who became millionaire because of crypto. But since it's risky, there are people who sacrifices their businesses in crypto, like even though they don't have an edge they still invest like a gambling. That's a common mistake usually did by us.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2506
  • Last Active: Today at 05:51:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2024, 12:56:14 PM »

Honestly, if you know what you're doing why not. A lot of people forget their businesses because they can make more money in crypto. They won't make it overtime but when they prove to themselves that they can make more money with crypto they will. I believe that there are ordinary people who became millionaire because of crypto. But since it's risky, there are people who sacrifices their businesses in crypto, like even though they don't have an edge they still invest like a gambling. That's a common mistake usually did by us.

Many friends did that, left the real business world and focused on crypto, some were successful and some went bankrupt. People's fate is different and they may not be able to analyze projects and markets accurately to the point of loss. if I run in both real work and crypto, for me it is safer.

Online jeraldskie11

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2024, 01:39:49 PM »

Many friends did that, left the real business world and focused on crypto, some were successful and some went bankrupt. People's fate is different and they may not be able to analyze projects and markets accurately to the point of loss. if I run in both real work and crypto, for me it is safer.
Because I haven't made much money with cryptocurrency yet and am unsure if I will be able to do it fully, I will continue to work other jobs to add to my income. Hopefully one day I'll be able to chose to focus on cryptocurrency. We're not sure when it will happen, but I'm hoping. I know I'm not the only one hoping for this; we all do. So keep going!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2024, 01:39:49 PM »

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2024, 03:00:35 PM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life." This process involve buying and holding crypto currency for a long period, with the hope of  price inflation or increase over time. Ànd way is call day trading buying and selling p2p  of crypto on a daily basis to take advantage of the short period price . Other way include staking, mining and yield farming."  Most common methods also involved "crypto lending." This process involve lending crypto to user in exchange for an interest payment. While some other platform give you the opportunity to lend your crypto and earn fix interest , same as banks. Note crypto lending there are risk involved, scammer and theft.
Another method from making money from crypto that's gaining popularity it's called "play to earn. These are crypto games where you can earn rewards by just completing tasks, battles win and milestones.
There are other ways which you can also gain from crypto, called "crypto faucets." These are website or apps where you can perform tasks like watching ads, taking surveys and get paid small amount of crypto. Have you ever use a crypto faucet? Well "Crypto airdrops." Are also involved when crypto project gives out free token to users, to promote a new project . You will receive airdrops by joining a project community and completing a certain task . It's very important to be careful of scammers before taking part in an airdrop make your research.

If you're in the cryptocurrency business industry, there are only two ways to make a profit: day trading and mining. How can you or we get profit from trading in only two ways: short-term and long-term? But, of course, you have to buy first. What should be done? Of course, do DYOR first.

These are the basics that community investors should know in the field of the crypto business industry. But of course, what others are doing is investing in new projects, which will eventually fail here in trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2506
  • Last Active: Today at 05:51:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2024, 09:57:09 PM »

Because I haven't made much money with cryptocurrency yet and am unsure if I will be able to do it fully, I will continue to work other jobs to add to my income. Hopefully one day I'll be able to chose to focus on cryptocurrency. We're not sure when it will happen, but I'm hoping. I know I'm not the only one hoping for this; we all do. So keep going!

It's best if you still have another job in the real world, because it's a steady income to make ends meet. Crypto is unpredictable. When it is bearish, it will be difficult for us to make a profit because market conditions will be difficult. Personally, crypto is just a side job to increase my income. because we can't leave business or work in the real world.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2024, 10:07:27 PM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life." This process involve buying and holding crypto currency for a long period, with the hope of  price inflation or increase over time. Ànd way is call day trading buying and selling p2p  of crypto on a daily basis to take advantage of the short period price . Other way include staking, mining and yield farming."  Most common methods also involved "crypto lending." This process involve lending crypto to user in exchange for an interest payment. While some other platform give you the opportunity to lend your crypto and earn fix interest , same as banks. Note crypto lending there are risk involved, scammer and theft.
Another method from making money from crypto that's gaining popularity it's called "play to earn. These are crypto games where you can earn rewards by just completing tasks, battles win and milestones.
There are other ways which you can also gain from crypto, called "crypto faucets." These are website or apps where you can perform tasks like watching ads, taking surveys and get paid small amount of crypto. Have you ever use a crypto faucet? Well "Crypto airdrops." Are also involved when crypto project gives out free token to users, to promote a new project . You will receive airdrops by joining a project community and completing a certain task . It's very important to be careful of scammers before taking part in an airdrop make your research.

If you're in the cryptocurrency business industry, there are only two ways to make a profit: day trading and mining. How can you or we get profit from trading in only two ways: short-term and long-term? But, of course, you have to buy first. What should be done? Of course, do DYOR first.

These are the basics that community investors should know in the field of the crypto business industry. But of course, what others are doing is investing in new projects, which will eventually fail here in trading.

I would say that Airdrop Methods and all this are not Good, because that Worked a few Years ago, around 2017, but now things are not at all Viable for this, I have seen that Things can be Decisive if They are going in the right Way for the Current world we are in, there are some things that no longer work, for example I know that rading does Work , Because there are many cases where if you study the market Well , books and so on, you can be profitable , not being a Millionaire but if you can get a lot of good things, good money , then that can be a cause , I would say that things with doing hodl I recommend Only Bitcoin, and that wait until it is necessary, I do not recommend ever Comparing any Altcoin no matter how It's Nice that they see each other because many things have Happened that are not in their Favor.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1761
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2024, 11:30:22 PM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life." This process involve buying and holding crypto currency for a long period, w
Certainly, The power of holding is cool enough
But, we must also be careful, what kind of coins we are holding.
Because, not all coins are worth holding, especially long term. So only certain coins are available. especially if it's Bitcoin, then there's no doubt about it. In this case, holding will be very valuable once we know the reason for holding and what kind of holding we want.

If things are good enough and can run better, then there's no harm in opening an investment in crypto. However, that doesn't mean you have to abandon real life business. That's quite confusing and again it could happen to anyone. That's why, if I think about it, stay with real life business but we lack this.

Online jeraldskie11

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2024, 01:46:01 PM »

It's best if you still have another job in the real world, because it's a steady income to make ends meet. Crypto is unpredictable. When it is bearish, it will be difficult for us to make a profit because market conditions will be difficult. Personally, crypto is just a side job to increase my income. because we can't leave business or work in the real world.
If you really have an edge in cryptocurrencies then why not. You can make money in many way in crypto, such as trading, investing, VA, management service, airdrops, and many more. Let us say you have an edge in trading, you can make money weekly for 100% PNL, then it's good to go rely on trading your daily needs. We really if we if we can make it or not because we are the one who trade, we know the data. If we think that trading can't sustain our daily needs then don't quit your job. But if the time comes that you saved a lot of money from them then it's good to go solely in trading.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2024, 02:50:44 PM »

I think most of us also have jobs in the real world to meet our daily living needs and of course that will be capital for us to be able to invest in cryptocurrency.

It would be very risky if we only relied on income from here, because the market will not always be friendly to us, there are times when we have to wait a long time to really get a profit and while we are waiting we definitely cannot postpone what we need.

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1387
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:48:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2024, 02:51:53 PM »
Making money in cryptocurrency is not that difficult as long as we understand the means to achieve such, we have to personally determine how we want to make money from digital technology in cryptocurrency, it may be that we are going on making promotions, adverts on cryptos, influencers or even be a content writer for them as well as being a crypto developer, aside these, we may also invest and trade, all these will enable us have the opportunity of making money after considering the challenges involved.

Still very difficult though,

* making promotions - you have to established yourself
* crypto writings - the same, you need to understand how everything works and so it might take time for that
* influencers - maybe you can fool some of your followers early, but they could expose you if are just like the rest, just promoting coins that you have invested already.
* traders - if might not be for everyone
* investors - you need money to begin with

So there's some pros and cons and don't picture it as something that everyone can work out and earn money easy because it's not.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2024, 04:41:09 PM »

I agree two is better than one, stable job plus crypto is the better if not best choice so if things go wrong one is still up and up especially in crisis like pandemic which most day jobs are more likely affected and crypto is the perfect transition to this.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG