follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 16213 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2024, 10:08:14 PM »
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me

It is only natural that Bitcoin will be expensive as one Bitcoin is worth around $64,000 at current rates. Normally it would be too expensive for a person to invest in a bitcoin. But there is no rule of thumb when it comes to investing that one has to buy a single bitcoin rather the amount of bitcoins you can afford to buy will definitely be a good investment for you.
If you have 100 dollar amount then you can invest on that 100 dollar bitcoin anytime in this case you will be recognized as a bitcoin investor. When you are investing in the market invest only the amount of dollars you have because buying one bitcoin is expensive but investing $100 worth of bitcoins will never be expensive.

You are right, we don't have to buy one bitcoin which is worth $63K which is too expensive. we buy bitcoin if we have $100 or $200 we can spend it with that money. there is no prohibition on buying small amounts of bitcoin, as all exchanges allow it. If bitcoin hits $100K later, people will definitely think bitcoin is more expensive than it is now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2024, 10:08:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1746
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2024, 11:47:36 PM »
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me

It is only natural that Bitcoin will be expensive as one Bitcoin is worth around $64,000 at current rates. Normally it would be too expensive for a person to invest in a bitcoin. But there is no rule of thumb when it comes to investing that one has to buy a single bitcoin rather the amount of bitcoins you can afford to buy will definitely be a good investment for you.
If you have 100 dollar amount then you can invest on that 100 dollar bitcoin anytime in this case you will be recognized as a bitcoin investor. When you are investing in the market invest only the amount of dollars you have because buying one bitcoin is expensive but investing $100 worth of bitcoins will never be expensive.

You are right, we don't have to buy one bitcoin which is worth $63K which is too expensive. we buy bitcoin if we have $100 or $200 we can spend it with that money. there is no prohibition on buying small amounts of bitcoin, as all exchanges allow it. If bitcoin hits $100K later, people will definitely think bitcoin is more expensive than it is now.

Right, this is also what I learn early on, of course it's good if you can buy 1 Bitcoin right away, but if you are not a whale and just a retail investor just the majority of us here, you can buy at your own phase, or simply do DCA and you will be good.

So start small, but have a goal to be consistently buying, even at this price or in the bull run, continue to accumulate as much as you can and see how it goes for you, the longer you HODL the better.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #197 on: March 22, 2024, 11:51:57 PM »
$63k isn't too expensive if it is still possible to reach $90k - $100k. I think the price of Bitcoin can drop below $60k, today it dropped more. Just wait for a longer day if you want a lower price, but it shouldn't be so far from $60k. It will be impossible to expect $50k to buy Bitcoin. Why we buy at $100k or $200k? It is crazy to buy it this price.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #198 on: March 22, 2024, 11:59:33 PM »
$63k isn't too expensive if it is still possible to reach $90k - $100k. I think the price of Bitcoin can drop below $60k, today it dropped more. Just wait for a longer day if you want a lower price, but it shouldn't be so far from $60k. It will be impossible to expect $50k to buy Bitcoin. Why we buy at $100k or $200k? It is crazy to buy it this price.
Yes you are right, currently the price of bitcoin is collapsing so this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as we can, there is still potential for bitcoin to reach a price of $100k and that could happen in the next few days because it will be approaching the halving, this will also be good news so I'm sure bitcoin can reach a price higher than the price you bought it soon.

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2024, 11:02:22 AM »

Yes you are right, currently the price of bitcoin is collapsing so this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as we can, there is still potential for bitcoin to reach a price of $100k and that could happen in the next few days because it will be approaching the halving, this will also be good news so I'm sure bitcoin can reach a price higher than the price you bought it soon.

If you still have free money, you can buy bitcoin and hold it until the price of bitcoin reaches $100K. My funds are already limited, because I already bought last year, and am now trying to add potential altcoins.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 826
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:13:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2024, 12:14:02 PM »
Exactly, no matter how high the price of bitcoin is, if you buy and intend to hodli for up to 4 years and above, you will definitely make profit. This is why you don't need to see bitcoin price too high for you to buy, because you can buy bitcoin for as low as $10. If you can buy regularly for 4 years, you would be proud that you took a bold step at the right time to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is in its correction phase, so buy now with discount and Hodli till next year, when the price of bitcoin will reach its peak.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2024, 01:14:49 PM »

Exactly, no matter how high the price of bitcoin is, if you buy and intend to hodli for up to 4 years and above, you will definitely make profit. This is why you don't need to see bitcoin price too high for you to buy, because you can buy bitcoin for as low as $10. If you can buy regularly for 4 years, you would be proud that you took a bold step at the right time to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is in its correction phase, so buy now with discount and Hodli till next year, when the price of bitcoin will reach its peak.

If you want to hold bitcoin for the long term, for example for 4 years, you should buy it during the bearish season. don't believe it now. because the price of bitcoin is currently high because this is still a bullish season, even though there is a correction going on

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2024, 01:14:49 PM »

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1122
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:59:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2024, 02:02:59 PM »
If you still have free money, you can buy bitcoin and hold it until the price of bitcoin reaches $100K. My funds are already limited, because I already bought last year, and am now trying to add potential altcoins.

Buying and holding depends on a person's financial system so if someone have money then he should buy now as the price is 64k$ which means that now we have a golden chance to maximise our profit. Holding of bitcoin can become a better way for you to earn more because very soon it will developed new ATH after the event of halving.

You are choosing both bitcoin and altcoins and it will be full be advantages but I think that if you choose Ethereum, BNB, and Solana so your profit will be certain and your payment will be bigger.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2024, 06:25:12 PM »

Buying and holding depends on a person's financial system so if someone have money then he should buy now as the price is 64k$ which means that now we have a golden chance to maximise our profit. Holding of bitcoin can become a better way for you to earn more because very soon it will developed new ATH after the event of halving.

You are choosing both bitcoin and altcoins and it will be full be advantages but I think that if you choose Ethereum, BNB, and Solana so your profit will be certain and your payment will be bigger.
Yes, this is true on which not all people would really be that the same when it comes to financial capacity when it comes on buying up coins but come in mind that you wont really be necessarily
on buying up a whole coin because it is really indeed expensive and not all would really be able to afford on getting a whole coin but its not really that bad to target on having that kind of accumulated amount but if you do find that its something that hard and impossible then better not to pursue and just save up according into your capacity. Dont force on things
that you cant really be able to do such thing because it would really be just that making up that such desperation.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15909
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:35:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2024, 07:46:58 PM »
If you want to hold bitcoin for the long term, for example for 4 years, you should buy it during the bearish season. don't believe it now. because the price of bitcoin is currently high because this is still a bullish season, even though there is a correction going on
Everyone wants to buy BTC in the accumulation zone and sell in the distribution zone, but the most difficult thing is to identify the market state. When the price drops, most people are worried that the price will continue to drop further, so they dare not buy. And when the price rises, we expect the price to continue to rise sharply, so we are not in a hurry to sell.

Currently, BTC has recovered and created a new ATH, however, many people are still worried that BTC will continue to fall to the $5x or $3x zone, so they will wait to buy BTC in this price zone. However, if investors still believe that BTC can reach $150K-170K in this cycle, they may be willing to start allocating capital to BTC instead of waiting for a lower price. Whether BTC is expensive or cheap does not depend on the BTC price, but on the risk-to-reward ratio of the BTC investment at that time.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2024, 08:30:27 PM »
Bitcoin is a Digital currency. Mainly It called cryptocurrency. It’s price all time up and down. But if we saw within 15 years Bitcoin price increased from $.0 to $73k. Now Bitcoin price is near about $65k. And i think will will increase more and more.
Now Bitcoins price is high we saw, But i think till now it is responsible. We know within short time Bitcoin mining will end and then Bitcoin price will increase more and more. I believe within 2045 Bitcoin price will Minimum 10m. Overall considering we can tell till now Bitcoin price still reasonable.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2024, 09:48:07 PM »
Bitcoin is a Digital currency. Mainly It called cryptocurrency. It’s price all time up and down. But if we saw within 15 years Bitcoin price increased from $.0 to $73k. Now Bitcoin price is near about $65k. And i think will will increase more and more.
Now Bitcoins price is high we saw, But i think till now it is responsible. We know within short time Bitcoin mining will end and then Bitcoin price will increase more and more. I believe within 2045 Bitcoin price will Minimum 10m. Overall considering we can tell till now Bitcoin price still reasonable.

I personally have never thought and predicted the price of bitcoin in 2045, because I am sure the price will definitely be very expensive. For now I'm just focused on compounding the market, to see what the price of bitcoin will be over the next few months and until the end of the year. I just hope the price of bitcoin can reach $100K soon.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2024, 02:26:32 PM »

I personally have never thought and predicted the price of bitcoin in 2045, because I am sure the price will definitely be very expensive. For now I'm just focused on compounding the market, to see what the price of bitcoin will be over the next few months and until the end of the year. I just hope the price of bitcoin can reach $100K soon.
Currently the price of bitcoin in 2024 has reached $73k so there is a possibility that in 2045 the price of bitcoin will reach $200k because you have to look at the condition of the bitcoin miners who are currently still running, with a bitcoin circulation of only 21 million bitcoins then it will reach The peak point will be in 2140 and Bitcoin really can no longer be produced from machines and all circulation is purely from buying and selling on exchanges and of course the price will soar high.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2101
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2024, 12:44:36 AM »
Currently the price of bitcoin in 2024 has reached $73k so there is a possibility that in 2045 the price of bitcoin will reach $200k because you have to look at the condition of the bitcoin miners who are currently still running, with a bitcoin circulation of only 21 million bitcoins then it will reach The peak point will be in 2140 and Bitcoin really can no longer be produced from machines and all circulation is purely from buying and selling on exchanges and of course the price will soar high.
That's right, Bitcoin has exceeded its ATH and this is outside what Bitcoin usually does. Of course, there will always be other surprises for Bitcoin. I think it's too early to be able to determine the price up to $200K now, where the halving and halving periods haven't happened yet, so what happens after that will determine that. Remember that a correction may occur at the start after the halving.
Will it drop drastically or not, this clearly determines the final ATH price that bitcoin will make which is estimated in 2025. I think if by the end of this year it can only reach $100K, then there will be difficulty in reaching $200K, although there are always surprises like mid-March.

Offline voldemort

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 04:19:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    First Post Linux User
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2024, 03:49:37 AM »
If Bitcoin is said to be expensive, yes it is expensive if you buy 1 BTC or 10 BTC.  But if you buy 0.000001 BTC it's cheap.  We can buy BTC according to the money we have.  Bitcoin can be bought according to the money we have, exchange allows it.. 8)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG