follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Now Ethereum is the best choice of crypto platform  (Read 13604 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Now Ethereum is the best choice of crypto platform
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2024, 10:27:54 PM »
Yes, corrections will always occur in bitcoin, ethereum and other coins. so it's normal. The price of ethereum has now touched $4,000. Soon ethereum will rise to $4,500. persist because bitcoin is showing good movement in the market. so the possibility of altcoins will rise.
Currently the Bitcoin price movement seems to be weakening, unlike the last few weeks which were very active, I am worried if the price collapses again because as happened in several halvings last year it gave prices a decline when approaching the halving and there is no guarantee that it will always go up and I hope Bitcoin price movements do not provide bad news for Ethereum price movements.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2024, 10:27:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2024, 10:53:30 PM »
Currently the Bitcoin price movement seems to be weakening, unlike the last few weeks which were very active, I am worried if the price collapses again because as happened in several halvings last year it gave prices a decline when approaching the halving and there is no guarantee that it will always go up and I hope Bitcoin price movements do not provide bad news for Ethereum price movements.
It seems that your prediction was very correct because the weakening of support for Bitcoin finally caused the price to collapse and until now Bitcoin has not been able to recover its price again. Hopefully the correction that is happening at this time can make Bitcoin supporters raise the price again to $100k soon.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2024, 11:15:45 PM »
It seems that your prediction was very correct because the weakening of support for Bitcoin finally caused the price to collapse and until now Bitcoin has not been able to recover its price again. Hopefully the correction that is happening at this time can make Bitcoin supporters raise the price again to $100k soon.
Bitcoin dropped to $65k today but it already raise again to $68k now. It is also the same with ETH, it dropped to $3,500 but it already increased again to $3,600. Bitcoin can recover faster than Ethereum, but it is clear that Ethereum follows the price trend of Bitcoin. I think we don't need to worry, the market already recovered quickly.

It is too early to expect BTC $100k. Just be more realistic of $75k soon.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2024, 11:28:19 PM »
Yes, corrections will always occur in bitcoin, ethereum and other coins. so it's normal. The price of ethereum has now touched $4,000. Soon ethereum will rise to $4,500. persist because bitcoin is showing good movement in the market. so the possibility of altcoins will rise.
No,  it's only temporary and can be considered a normal market correction. in fact, currently, Bitcoin movements have started to increase again. Just imagine, those who took a buying position at today's lowest figure of $65,630, have now made quite a large profit. The changes are indeed quite drastic and fast, in just 24 hours enough has changed. However, on the other hand, the increase is also quite fast. In fact, now it's really starting to grow again. I think this won't happen for long and will come back again to skyrocket to ATH next. So, with this condition, ETH, which usually always follows Bitcoin, will definitely rise and follow its price movements.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1756
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:08 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2024, 08:34:48 AM »
Bitcoin dropped to $65k today but it already raise again to $68k now. It is also the same with ETH, it dropped to $3,500 but it already increased again to $3,600. Bitcoin can recover faster than Ethereum, but it is clear that Ethereum follows the price trend of Bitcoin. I think we don't need to worry, the market already recovered quickly.

It is too early to expect BTC $100k. Just be more realistic of $75k soon.

I agree that thinking about the most realistic price in the near future is $75K, but I think $100K is still reasonable, because bitcoin is increasingly in demand and currently many new investors are entering.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2024, 07:56:32 PM »

No,  it's only temporary and can be considered a normal market correction. in fact, currently, Bitcoin movements have started to increase again. Just imagine, those who took a buying position at today's lowest figure of $65,630, have now made quite a large profit. The changes are indeed quite drastic and fast, in just 24 hours enough has changed. However, on the other hand, the increase is also quite fast. In fact, now it's really starting to grow again. I think this won't happen for long and will come back again to skyrocket to ATH next. So, with this condition, ETH, which usually always follows Bitcoin, will definitely rise and follow its price movements.

Ethereum will always follow the price movements of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of ethereum also rises. This has been going on for a long time. Currently we are seeing a market correction, this is the best moment to buy bitcoin and ethereum again if we still have funds. but if the capital is small, it is better to hold it. I only added altcoins to fill my wallet, because I felt enough with bitcoin in my wallet, even though it wasn't much.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2024, 05:37:22 AM »
Ethereum will always follow the price movements of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises, the price of ethereum also rises. This has been going on for a long time. Currently we are seeing a market correction, this is the best moment to buy bitcoin and ethereum again if we still have funds. but if the capital is small, it is better to hold it. I only added altcoins to fill my wallet, because I felt enough with bitcoin in my wallet, even though it wasn't much.
It is natural for Ethereum to follow Bitcoin price movements because Bitcoin is the dominant one on exchanges. At least with price movements always following Bitcoin, analyzing price movements on exchanges is not too difficult because you only need to look at Bitcoin price movements.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2024, 05:37:22 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2024, 05:39:39 PM »
It is natural for Ethereum to follow Bitcoin price movements because Bitcoin is the dominant one on exchanges. At least with price movements always following Bitcoin, analyzing price movements on exchanges is not too difficult because you only need to look at Bitcoin price movements.

That is the reason many investors choose ethereum as the second priority coin after bitcoin. Because ethereum always follows the movement of bitcoin, but we also have to diversify in investing, not only having bitcoin and ethereum we can also buy BNB, Solana, ripple, polkadot etc. To increase opportunities to seek profits in investing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Hisbullah

• Activity: 1160
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 06:10:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2024, 08:49:05 AM »

That is the reason many investors choose ethereum as the second priority coin after bitcoin. Because ethereum always follows the movement of bitcoin, but we also have to diversify in investing, not only having bitcoin and ethereum we can also buy BNB, Solana, ripple, polkadot etc. To increase opportunities to seek profits in investing.

We should diversify when investing. collect potential coins, then hold them for profit. Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana are all priority coins to hold. If it is called ethereum the best crypto platform, I don't think so, because Solana and BNB are better. Ethereum is simply more popular than others.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2024, 09:48:33 AM »

We should diversify when investing. collect potential coins, then hold them for profit. Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana are all priority coins to hold. If it is called ethereum the best crypto platform, I don't think so, because Solana and BNB are better. Ethereum is simply more popular than others.
but lets admit that Bitcoin and ethereum are the best to diversify and just add some of your type but majority of funds must be on those 2, its been proven mate that for how many years now i myself proven this for many times though just few times that I got to earn bigger as i mostly chose to take profit when the price is increasing.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2024, 10:27:37 PM »
but lets admit that Bitcoin and ethereum are the best to diversify and just add some of your type but majority of funds must be on those 2, its been proven mate that for how many years now i myself proven this for many times though just few times that I got to earn bigger as i mostly chose to take profit when the price is increasing.
Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently the best of the many coins created and circulating in society.
When you can know the right position to enter a certain price then that is quite a good skill and must be maintained so that you can become richer than now.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2024, 05:15:07 PM »
Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently the best of the many coins created and circulating in society.
When you can know the right position to enter a certain price then that is quite a good skill and must be maintained so that you can become richer than now.

knowing the right position to enter or buy coins such as ethereum and BNB, in my opinion is during the bearish season. If you have the courage and good analysis, you can enter at the start of the bull run. When a correction occurs, that is still the right time to buy.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2024, 02:38:39 PM »
knowing the right position to enter or buy coins such as ethereum and BNB, in my opinion is during the bearish season. If you have the courage and good analysis, you can enter at the start of the bull run. When a correction occurs, that is still the right time to buy.
Currently the price of Ethereum and BNB on the market is very expensive. If you look at the analysis of coin price movements, the next thing that will happen is a decline in prices or entering a bearish season, I would rather wait until the price of Ethereum returns to a cheap price than buying at this expensive price.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2024, 04:58:35 PM »
Currently the price of Ethereum and BNB on the market is very expensive. If you look at the analysis of coin price movements, the next thing that will happen is a decline in prices or entering a bearish season, I would rather wait until the price of Ethereum returns to a cheap price than buying at this expensive price.
You can do this, if the price of ethereum and BNB will fall. but we cannot predict when that will happen. Many say that when the Bitcoin halving price will go down, but let's see, will it change or will it get more expensive at that time.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2024, 11:44:44 PM »
You can do this, if the price of ethereum and BNB will fall. but we cannot predict when that will happen. Many say that when the Bitcoin halving price will go down, but let's see, will it change or will it get more expensive at that time.
Currently, the prices of Ethereum and BNB have experienced a decline in prices and this happened before the halving. If you predict that during the halving, many cryptocurrency prices will fall, then I think there is a possibility that the collapse will be even deeper.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG