follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: All you need to know after Bitcoin halving  (Read 688 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: All you need to know after Bitcoin halving
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 10:01:58 PM »
I don't know, maybe it's different from the others. Is all capital writing really necessary? Maybe it would be much more common to use regular writing for convenience. But sorry for this, hehe, I think everyone has their habit.  So, take it easy.

HOW WAS THE PRICE MOVEMENTS IN BITCOIN HISTORY AND WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT?
It looks like it will continue as usual. Yes, after the halving, in fact the market will not immediately be optimally bullish. In fact, it will be like this, resulting in quite a significant and drastic decline. So many people actually look disappointed. Even though yes, this is the cycle, we just have to wait patiently for what will be the next development in the BTC price. I personally still really believe that BTC will return to its track and skyrocket in the future, in the future bullish era.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 10:01:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2024, 10:13:32 PM »
I don't know, maybe it's different from the others. Is all capital writing really necessary? Maybe it would be much more common to use regular writing for convenience. But sorry for this, hehe, I think everyone has their habit.  So, take it easy.

HOW WAS THE PRICE MOVEMENTS IN BITCOIN HISTORY AND WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT?
It looks like it will continue as usual. Yes, after the halving, in fact the market will not immediately be optimally bullish. In fact, it will be like this, resulting in quite a significant and drastic decline. So many people actually look disappointed. Even though yes, this is the cycle, we just have to wait patiently for what will be the next development in the BTC price. I personally still really believe that BTC will return to its track and skyrocket in the future, in the future bullish era.
After I personally studied the price movement of Bitcoin since the first ever halving, I noticed that there's now thing that's been consistent and that's the significant rise in the price of Bitcoin few months after halving is completed and because it's been a progressive occurrence, I'm very certain that we are still going to experience the same significant increase in few months from. Some people thinks that immediately after the halving is completed the price of Bitcoin will automatically skyrocket but that's actually not what's expected to happen rather, it'll take four to seven months after the halving is completed for us to see a significant rice in the price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2024, 10:20:19 PM »
Well yeah, I am expecting something big is coming in this upcoming bull run as well. And I am pretty excited when will it happen and how soon it will be since those years OP had mentioned is very different from each other. We should prepare for it or else we will miss it again this year as I did before in previous bull run.
Yeah things will be better for the upcoming ATH. But as for me we are still on the bull run and we have not started the dip. So when people are saying that we will experience good market in the upcoming Bull run while we are still in the bull run, it marvels me. And I don't know why people are making such statement. Because the previous ATH was $69k and the price has surpassed the previous ATH in this year. And even now the price is still $64k so I was not thinking of such statement from people, saying "next bull" because we are already in the bull run and waiting  for the second All Time High.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2024, 11:48:03 PM »
Yeah things will be better for the upcoming ATH. But as for me we are still on the bull run and we have not started the dip. So when people are saying that we will experience good market in the upcoming Bull run while we are still in the bull run, it marvels me. And I don't know why people are making such statement. Because the previous ATH was $69k and the price has surpassed the previous ATH in this year. And even now the price is still $64k so I was not thinking of such statement from people, saying "next bull" because we are already in the bull run and waiting  for the second All Time High.
This bullish trend is quite persistent for a long time after the previous ATH was reached.
People who are still not satisfied with the current trend may be coming in at too high a price, but look at how someone who entered at the floor price when Bitcoin was below $20k, of course it was a special entry price and could hold it until now.

The second ATH is highly anticipated, and many people speculate that ATH 4100k++ will be reached in the near future after this Halving.
just need to prepare with each bag and buy more when the price is still below the last ATH.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: Today at 09:40:37 PM »
Many people expected after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price and with Bitcoin altcoin price will pump. But now we are seeing Market is stable. Now Bitcoin price is near About $63k to $64k. Investor and trader are disappeared i think for this price.

But i think instantly after Bitcoin halving Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price will increase this thinking is wrong i think. If we saw history of bitcoin halving Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price increased but not instantly. It increased through few month even through years.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: Today at 10:15:17 PM »
Many people expected after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price and with Bitcoin altcoin price will pump. But now we are seeing Market is stable. Now Bitcoin price is near About $63k to $64k. Investor and trader are disappeared i think for this price.

But i think instantly after Bitcoin halving Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price will increase this thinking is wrong i think. If we saw history of bitcoin halving Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price increased but not instantly. It increased through few month even through years.
At least the bitcoin halving moment has passed, so we can maximize the rest, namely waiting for the bullish moment to arrive. It's true, it won't be instant, so besides waiting we can use this free time for other activities.
There are some similarities in the price data for the previous Bitcoin halving, so we can only hope that this moment will happen again until we can get to the highest point to take advantage.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG