follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 7922 times)

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1388
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 10:27:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2024, 10:19:34 PM »
I don't sure Madrid can't defend the winning goal if not make any substitute on second half match, get huge pressure since first minutes and Madrid difficult to developing games in first half how Sociedad more dominance.
Coach Ancelloti’s rotation and gamble paid off in the first half, he must have seen how dominated his side was in the first half, he will not like it to continue. He will maybe just correct the errors that the players are making and not try to bring in the players he has rested because they have the point advantage over every other team in the league and he can afford to risk it.

Real Madrid to win this game, the players he has put in will want to impress for consideration to start more often.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2024, 10:19:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #436 on: April 26, 2024, 10:35:02 PM »
HT Real Sociedad 0 vs 1 Real Madrid

Carlo Ancelotti made a lot of rotations in the match against Real Sociedad, Arda Güler who played in the early minutes managed to score one goal and his second goal of the season in 6 matches with Real Madrid in La Liga. Actually, Real Sociedad was able to dominate the match from the early minutes and huge pressure made it difficult for Madrid to get opportunities in the first half. Sociedad took the lead through Takefusa Kubo's goal but the referee disallowed it after checking VAR.
I don't sure Madrid can't defend the winning goal if not make any substitute on second half match, get huge pressure since first minutes and Madrid difficult to developing games in first half how Sociedad more dominance.
After I saw Real Madrid's starting line against Real Sociedad tonight, I knew the club manager was trying to rest his key players ahead of the club's all important encounter in the UEFA Champions League against German giants Bayern Munich. Arder Guler who I think will be a great footballer in the nearest future scored the goal that gave the away team the lead. The home team have been doing their best to break Real Madrid's defense but Carlo Ancelotti's men aren't giving her any chance of whatsoever to find the back of the net, if Real Madrid goes on to win the game, they'll need just four points from their remaining five games to clinch the Spanish La Liga title
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:21:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #437 on: April 26, 2024, 10:36:19 PM »
Barca fans who don't like Xavi's performance in domestic cups/leagues and Champions League this season will have to bear with him for another season (until his contract is up). He previously said he wanted to leave by the end of the season but agrees to reverse it recently.
There will definitely be Barcelona fans who don't like Xavi. And many of them place very high demands on Xavi without wanting to know what Barcelona's current condition is. That's what made Xavi quite stressed and felt very unappreciated by the progress he had made at Barcelona and made him want to leave Barcelona. But in the end, Joan Gamper was able to convince Xavi to continue at Barcelona and keep him there at least until 2025. This is fresh and good news for Barcelona because it is not certain that Barcelona will be much better with their new coach if Xavi leaves. Because Barcelona is currently having serious financial problems. And Xavi really understands this.

Now, Real Madrid has been leading from Real Sociedad in La Liga match until its time in 73'
I think Real Madrid can add more goals, but until now, it is still the same.

Real  Sociedad vs Real Madrid
       0                         1

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2024, 10:44:13 PM »
Coach Ancelloti’s rotation and gamble paid off in the first half, he must have seen how dominated his side was in the first half, he will not like it to continue. He will maybe just correct the errors that the players are making and not try to bring in the players he has rested because they have the point advantage over every other team in the league and he can afford to risk it.

Real Madrid to win this game, the players he has put in will want to impress for consideration to start more often.

Well, as I'm watching the game at this moment, Madrid is about to score a goal, at one point they almost scored another, they have good stars in the game, but in this case they already have to go in with tough players. , Rudiguer is already in replacement. Camavinga has already entered, so that is going to raise their level, there is already a pretty good moment in the game, there is little left, but in the scheme that Ancelotti is using they can tie and they can score the goal. Victory goal, but if the real team keeps pinching the ball, Madrid has to advance lines to be able to score the goal, or the goals, or has to make a great killer counterattack if it is going to play defensively.

But I see Madrid tired, I don't know if it is because of the UCL football days, but I see them very slow.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 822
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 06:35:22 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM »

Well, as I'm watching the game at this moment, Madrid is about to score a goal, at one point they almost scored another, they have good stars in the game, but in this case they already have to go in with tough players. , Rudiguer is already in replacement. Camavinga has already entered, so that is going to raise their level, there is already a pretty good moment in the game, there is little left, but in the scheme that Ancelotti is using they can tie and they can score the goal. Victory goal, but if the real team keeps pinching the ball, Madrid has to advance lines to be able to score the goal, or the goals, or has to make a great killer counterattack if it is going to play defensively.

But I see Madrid tired, I don't know if it is because of the UCL football days, but I see them very slow.
If Real Madrid can be able to hold on this match till 90 minutes + extra time. Real Sociedad is pressuring Madrid badly, amd looking for an equalizer so that they can share points. I don't see any changes in Real Madrid performance even after Vini, Rudiger and Camerviga came in. The match is in the extra time, and after winning the match, this will be their 5 consecutive win, and 27th unbeaten match this season.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1388
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 10:27:48 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2024, 11:43:59 PM »
This was a game that they did not need to be at their very best; they were in a comfortable position on the table with 84pts and could clearly afford the consequences of being slow. They got away with the win and another three points for the team.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 874
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:03:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:57 AM »
This was a game that they did not need to be at their very best; they were in a comfortable position on the table with 84pts and could clearly afford the consequences of being slow. They got away with the win and another three points for the team.
The La Liga title is assured for Real Madrid so there is no reason for them to get too excited now, with the few matches left, Real Madrid will perform very naturally in the next few matches as they will certainly not risk doing poorly in a tournament like the Champions League due to such insignificant matches. Real Madrid have done well in La Liga since the beginning and have won the La Liga title with several matches in hand, so Real Madrid do not need to worry too much now to fully focus on the Champions League.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:57 AM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3555
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 03:53:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2024, 11:01:22 AM »
The La Liga title is assured for Real Madrid so there is no reason for them to get too excited now, with the few matches left, Real Madrid will perform very naturally in the next few matches as they will certainly not risk doing poorly in a tournament like the Champions League due to such insignificant matches. Real Madrid have done well in La Liga since the beginning and have won the La Liga title with several matches in hand, so Real Madrid do not need to worry too much now to fully focus on the Champions League.
It is true, Real Madrid has secured La Liga title, there is no way that Barcelona can overtake Real Madrid points. Real Madrid fans can celebrate it although the season isn't over yet. Well, there is no need to force themselves to win the remaining matches anymore. But I'm sure Real Madrid won't let other teams to steal points in each remaining matches. However, Real Madrid is starting to rotate the players in main lineup for La Liga. If you checked the starting lineup in the last match against Real Sociedad, Ancelotti put some key players on the bench to take a rest. This is important that they key players need to prepare themselves for the semi-final of UCL. Real Madrid no doubt to focus on UCL matches now.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #443 on: April 27, 2024, 03:15:09 PM »

If Real Madrid can be able to hold on this match till 90 minutes + extra time. Real Sociedad is pressuring Madrid badly, amd looking for an equalizer so that they can share points. I don't see any changes in Real Madrid performance even after Vini, Rudiger and Camerviga came in. The match is in the extra time, and after winning the match, this will be their 5 consecutive win, and 27th unbeaten match this season.

Well, Madrid this time played with another defensive system imposed by Ancelotti, it is something new for me to see a defensive system in the team, it looks like an Italian team, but this is Ancelotti's way of locking himself in and protecting himself. The match seems somewhat impressive to me, this is a team that shows signs of doing things well. I have compared this system with the previous ones that sent the forwards and everything further up advancing lines, here they make a very deadly counterattack, making the opposing team's players start running much more, this was the same strategy that they applied against City in UCL and it worked for them.

Sometimes they seem weak playing with that system, but if we look at it from a good perspective, it is very powerful, to protect a good result, they get points.

Arda Guler is the name on everyone’s lips at the moment, after his excellent performance for Real Madrid in the victory over Real Sociedad on Friday night. With Tuesday’s trip to Munich in mind, Carlo Ancelotti made nine changes for the clash at the Reale Arena, but it made little difference as Los Blancos secured another three points in their march towards the title.

It was thanks to Guler that Real Madrid were victorious, as his 29th-minute strike was the difference. Overall, the Turkish playmaker produced a very good performance, which Marca say has mesmerised his teammates, especially considering that it was his first start in La Liga, and his first start in any competition for over three months.

Source: https://www.football-espana.net/2024/04/27/real-madrid-squad-mesmerised-by-genius-arda-guler-after-match-winning-performance
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #444 on: April 27, 2024, 11:36:13 PM »
Maybe because after all, recently, Real Madrid has really had quite tough matches in a row. Not only in La Liga but in UCL. We see that their struggle was really tough against big clubs and in the end they succeeded in winning.

Real Madrid's UCL schedule against Bayern will take place in a few days. The hope is that their entire squad will really be in fit condition. So there is not the slightest problem with their performance. It doesn't matter that they are quite slow against other clubs, perhaps to prepare for the big UCL match so that all the players are fit.
-------------------
sorry edited for the Real Madrid opponent, just aware it ;D

Online bounceback

• Activity: 857
  • Last Active: Today at 05:54:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #445 on: April 28, 2024, 03:26:30 AM »
It is true, Real Madrid has secured La Liga title, there is no way that Barcelona can overtake Real Madrid points. Real Madrid fans can celebrate it although the season isn't over yet. Well, there is no need to force themselves to win the remaining matches anymore. But I'm sure Real Madrid won't let other teams to steal points in each remaining matches. However, Real Madrid is starting to rotate the players in main lineup for La Liga. If you checked the starting lineup in the last match against Real Sociedad, Ancelotti put some key players on the bench to take a rest. This is important that they key players need to prepare themselves for the semi-final of UCL. Real Madrid no doubt to focus on UCL matches now.
Real Madrid has 13 points remaining from 2nd standings place and left 5 matches seems no way for Barcelona or Girona over take La Liga tittle from Real Madrid. Just need one winning match left for Real Madrid and their fans to celebrate the winner tittle because most impossible take over Madrid first standings position place.
Carlo Ancelotti make rotation last match against Real Sociedad and success getting three points, I think still has chance for another rotation on upcoming match in domestic league match because Madrid will focus for winning result in first leg of champion league match against Bayern Munich.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1150
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2024, 09:19:32 AM »
Atletico Madrid managed to widen the points gap with Bilbao thanks to the victory they got in the match against Bilbao. And now Atletico Madrid has 64 points and Bilbao only has 58 points. A difference of 6 points will certainly make Atletico Madrid much calmer at the end of this season. Although that is still not a safe position for Atletico Madrid. Because with 5 matches remaining this season, Bilbao actually still has a chance to catch up again. But the problem is that Atletico Madrid may not waste the remaining games. So I am very confident that in the end Atletico Madrid will maintain its position until the end of the season in 4th place.

Real Madrid's match against Real Sociedad also ended in victory for Real Madrid. And that is the result of the match that we had hoped for. But Real Sociedad put up very good resistance in that match. And actually Real Madrid is also quite overwhelmed. But Real Madrid were much better at taking advantage of the opportunities they had.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 05:47:31 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2024, 02:12:06 PM »
Maybe because after all, recently, Real Madrid has really had quite tough matches in a row. Not only in La Liga but in UCL. We see that their struggle was really tough against big clubs and in the end they succeeded in winning.

Real Madrid's UCL schedule against Dortmund will take place in a few days. The hope is that their entire squad will really be in fit condition. So there is not the slightest problem with their performance. It doesn't matter that they are quite slow against other clubs, perhaps to prepare for the big UCL match so that all the players are fit.
Their match schedule is busy, so it's normal for them to experience fatigue and not only that, as you said, they also experience difficult schedules in a row, and that's definitely not an easy thing for them to go through.

However, despite their busy schedule and difficult opponents, they still showed something good. A coach's job will be very tested during times like these. The coach must be able to intelligently rotate players, and Ancelotti has succeeded in doing so so far.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2024, 10:15:00 PM »

Real Madrid's UCL schedule against Bayern will take place in a few days. The hope is that their entire squad will really be in fit condition. So there is not the slightest problem with their performance. It doesn't matter that they are quite slow against other clubs, perhaps to prepare for the big UCL match so that all the players are fit.
Their match schedule is busy, so it's normal for them to experience fatigue and not only that, as you said, they also experience difficult schedules in a row, and that's definitely not an easy thing for them to go through.

However, despite their busy schedule and difficult opponents, they still showed something good. A coach's job will be very tested during times like these. The coach must be able to intelligently rotate players, and Ancelotti has succeeded in doing so so far.
Yes, this is always a problem and also a challenge for coaches or football managers to manage their squad very carefully. Because, all matches are important, but there are some matches that are much more difficult. So however, they have to prepare so that their main players are really in fit condition.

Anyway, in La Liga right now there is a real Betis vs Sevilla match.
For the temporary position, Real Betis is 1 goal ahead of Sevilla. However, it was still not safe, because Sevilla also showed quite good resistance. Yes, even though their attacks haven't been done yet, they are quite dangerous. However, this match, to be honest, was quite boring. Both of them didn't play aggressively, only the ball passes weren't significant enough.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 783
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #449 on: April 28, 2024, 11:03:47 PM »
No doubt, the Laliga trophy all belongs to Real Madrid, their focus will be on the Champions League next. Two days from now, they will play an away match against Bayern Munich at their home, they will hope to have a draw match with them instead of a lost match. Let's see how it goes because, to me, Real Madrid looks formidable. They can't come this far to win Manchester City and lose to Bayern Munich. Ancelotti will play her full squad to make sure they reach the finals of the Champions League

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG