follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Coinbase blocks 25,000 Russian addresses  (Read 15196 times)

Offline Zezari

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1875
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:53:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Coinbase blocks 25,000 Russian addresses
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2022, 09:46:36 AM »
Of course, these are only the numbers that they made themselves, all this is done so that everyone can see that nothing depends on the Russians. Only now they do it by a group of countries that help them to do this.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2022, 09:46:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bliznec

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 01:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2022, 03:24:48 PM »
Of course, these are only the numbers that they made themselves, all this is done so that everyone can see that nothing depends on the Russians. Only now they do it by a group of countries that help them to do this.
In my country, Coinbase is not in demand because access is denied. I live in Kazakhstan, near Russia. I advise you not to use this site, as it is not very interesting. Soon, if this continues, then I am waiting for Coinbase to go bankrupt, be careful. Don't use her.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2022, 09:37:08 AM »
According to a recent poll, 78 percent of Russians supported the formal accession to the Russian Federation of four regions of Ukraine, on whose territory hostilities with Russian occupiers continue. So don't say that Russian citizens are innocent of killing Ukrainians.
Russians also "agree" as with the presidential election. In Russia, no one has been considering the opinion of Russians for a long time, all these percentages are drawn without their participation, while the overwhelming majority are against fighting!
However, on the territory of Russia, we do not see mass protests against the war and the policy of military aggression chosen by Putin's entourage against neighboring states, including against Ukraine, with which many Russians have family ties. The fact that in Russia the people do not control the government they have elected is the fault of all the people of this country. Other countries cannot interfere in the internal affairs of Russia and give them instructions on how to act correctly in order for their government to act within the framework of the Constitution and in the interests of the people. On the other hand, it is not Putin who is now killing civilians in Ukraine. This is done by hundreds of thousands of ordinary Russian citizens to the enthusiastic exclamations of their wives, parents and children. The inhabitants of Ukraine, who are dying every day under the shelling of Russian shells and rockets in their own homes, are not helped in any way by the fact that individual Russians in the kitchen are whispering so that no one will hear them that they are against the war. If they cannot openly express their opinion and slavishly obey their criminal regime, then this is their problem, and in this case they will all have to share the responsibility for military aggression against neighboring states. After all, reparations will have to be paid for many more generations of Russians.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2022, 10:10:37 AM »
In my country, Coinbase is not in demand because access is denied. I live in Kazakhstan, near Russia. I advise you not to use this site, as it is not very interesting. Soon, if this continues, then I am waiting for Coinbase to go bankrupt, be careful. Don't use her.

is it true what you said my friend Bliznec about coinbase ?
Is it also because of the impact of the massive layoffs carried out by Coinbase because of the impact on crypto prices, so there is certainty that Coinbase will go bankrupt, not for anything else.
but I myself have never used Coinbase and cannot provide more information about it.

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2022, 08:56:26 AM »

Is it also because of the impact of the massive layoffs carried out by Coinbase because of the impact on crypto prices, so there is certainty that Coinbase will go bankrupt, not for anything else.
but I myself have never used Coinbase and cannot provide more information about it.
After the recent events with the FTX exchange, I don't believe anything anymore and I won't be surprised.
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2022, 12:46:48 PM »

After the recent events with the FTX exchange, I don't believe anything anymore and I won't be surprised.
no one can know and can't predict what will happen with FTX, but it has happened and this has clearly tarnished and made many fear that something like this would happen to others.
maybe now everyone has to be more thorough in all the actions that will be taken and don't trust too much with the exchange to be used as a place to store your funds.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Noverteno

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1327
  • Last Active: April 16, 2023, 11:32:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2022, 08:08:39 AM »
This is something sad for Russian citizens who use platforms like Coinbase, I know what Russia is doing may not be justified by other countries but blocking Russian people's accounts that have nothing to do with this situation is also very pity.
Blocking the accounts of Russians on the cryptocurrency exchange is a trifle compared to what the Russian people are doing towards the Ukrainians. In Ukraine, hundreds and thousands of Ukrainians and more civilians - women, old people and children - are dying every day at the hands of the Russians. This is serious. And somehow they are not at all interested in the fact that some in Russia do not agree with this war in Ukraine and instead of openly declaring their position on the streets, they quietly whisper about it in their kitchen so that no one will hear them.

Blocking Russian accounts is nothing compared to what awaits the Russians ahead for their military aggression in Ukraine. Let them get used to it. For the pleasure of robbing, raping and killing Ukrainians, they will have to seriously pay for many generations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2022, 08:08:39 AM »

Offline rose berry

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 07:58:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary Karma 50 Posts
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2022, 12:30:33 PM »
this is just a beginning of a team

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2023, 12:02:59 PM »
If desired, it is easy to do. It is a pity that politics breaks into the cryptocurrency space as well.
Cryptocurrency cannot exist in states and not be influenced by the state and its policies. Otherwise, cryptocurrency would be immediately banned. This is especially true for finances. Money has always been in the exclusive sphere of influence of each state. Therefore, it is not surprising that cryptocurrency exchanges and other structures related to cryptocurrency invariably fall under the influence of authorized government bodies. This is not to say that this is completely bad for cryptocurrency.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9494
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 08:50:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2023, 09:42:19 PM »
If desired, it is easy to do. It is a pity that politics breaks into the cryptocurrency space as well.
Cryptocurrency cannot exist in states and not be influenced by the state and its policies. Otherwise, cryptocurrency would be immediately banned. This is especially true for finances. Money has always been in the exclusive sphere of influence of each state. Therefore, it is not surprising that cryptocurrency exchanges and other structures related to cryptocurrency invariably fall under the influence of authorized government bodies. This is not to say that this is completely bad for cryptocurrency.

I do not agree that cryptocurrencies are prohibited in countries. But they could be so by not being something controlled by the governments of those states, the interests of a powerful few over the masses, so as not to lose their status. With FIAT it is different, because they are the ones who control it and can do whatever they want, but cryptocurrencies have no owner or issuer, and that's what scares them the most.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2023, 12:18:48 PM »
I do not agree that cryptocurrencies are prohibited in countries. But they could be so by not being something controlled by the governments of those states, the interests of a powerful few over the masses, so as not to lose their status. With FIAT it is different, because they are the ones who control it and can do whatever they want, but cryptocurrencies have no owner or issuer, and that's what scares them the most.
No one should be able to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrency so that it can never be banned by any country. Cryptocurrency is an alternative payment or long-distance transaction that can minimize the costs required so that it will not take too long and arrive very quickly. to the sender's destination.

Offline Alcor

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2464
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 03:10:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2023, 01:38:54 PM »

The fact is that the form of social structure on our planet is states, and it is states that determine what can be money and what will be the conditions for its circulation. The opinion of individuals or groups is not decisive in this regard until they have the opportunity to legally influence political processes in the country.
Cryptocurrency cannot exist in a society and be free from the general laws of this society. Therefore, if we want cryptocurrency to develop, we need to have more supporters in the legislative bodies of each state.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1392
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2024, 07:48:06 PM »
No one should be able to regulate the circulation of cryptocurrency so that it can never be banned by any country. Cryptocurrency is an alternative payment or long-distance transaction that can minimize the costs required so that it will not take too long and arrive very quickly. to the sender's destination.
What you mentioned is correct because the main aim of creating cryptocurrency is to create a digital currency that is anonymous and whose owner is not known. But do you feel that nowadays it seems like many people are doing KYC so that in this way it will provide information about the owner of the wallet? rich people or not, if it's like that, then the future of cryptocurrency may not be anonymous anymore.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG